Chapter 13. No Title
5k 23 172
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

I have released up to 11 (or maybe higher at the time of writing) chapters on Patreon, https://patreon.com/mihou (wrote them even with a fairly bad [injured] left shoulder. ;-; Hope you enjoy!

“It tastes fine…” I said with a pale face, looking at Mana who seems to still be laughing as my inner self exploded from embarrassment. To think that no one even warned me that it was durian, how cruel is this world…?!

 

“Are you sure? You can have mine if you like,” Mana offered as she finished wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes, looking at me with a mocking smile as I shook my head, rejecting her offer as I smiled proudly.

 

“I can handle it… besides, it only tastes like garlic…” before taking another sip on the durian shake, but this time preparing for the worst… this time, it will work out… was what I thought before all of the sudden, a disgusting taste engulfed my mouth as I spat out all of the durians before Mana looked at me and laughed.

 

“Stop trying to act brave, no one here is willing to even take a sip of it,” she said before waving her hand to the counter as the lady before approached us, looking at me as if she had understood what had happened before leaving and returning a few moments later but this time carrying another strawberry shake.

 

“Well, I should have warned you beforehand that it was the smelliest fruit ever known,” Mana said as I took a sip on the strawberry shake, engrossed in the delicious, cold, and warming taste of strawberries before heaving out a sigh as the lasting taste of the durian vanished with the strawberry flavor taking over.

 

“You really should have…” I said in an embarrassed tone before she chuckled as the two of us soon continued on eating the sweet and sour chicken whilst she continued to explain the other details of the school before time flew by as the two of us are now out of the building.

 

Upon leaving the building, a magnificent cherry blossom stood at the very center of the school grounds; the cherry blossom was surrounded by benches and people who had picnics all around it as the sakura leaves passes by.

 

“Wonderful, isn’t it?” Mana asked as I nodded before the two of us walked down the pathway of cobble as she explained the origins, “This place is what we call the blessings of the spirits because the tree over there as you may know it is the legendary Spirit Tree.”

 

The Spirit Tree, one of the greatest objects in Solis VR because it hosts many different kinds of spirits. It is also the place where you are supposed to find your initial spirit, or should I say the starting point. There are many kinds of spirits hiding inside the tree ranging from light to even the rarest element.

 

“Ara, if it isn’t Mana and what was your name again…?” an older sister like voice called from behind, taking us by surprise as we turned around before the large-chested older sister lady stood there with her chest resting on her arms.

 

“Ayumi,” I responded before she smiled, patting both mine and Mana’s head before cuddling the two of us, or rather suffocating the two of us in her enormous fats that were too unnecessary for her.

 

“What are you two doing here? Are you perhaps touring cute Ayumi around?” she asked before Mana avoided the older sister’s gaze, carrying a displeased mood on her as the older sister lady chuckled before hugging the two of us more.

 

“Well, if the two of you are touring around the school, you should never forget that spot that is well-known for making wishes come true!” she said before continuing, “I can testify the spot myself since I once wished to have these chests and it came true after several years!”

 

I feel like smacking someone’s head all of a sudden but decided not to as Mana shook off the older sister lady’s hand before saying, “You can wish all you want, whatever… let’s go…” before dragging me off as a chuckle came from behind.

 

“It’s the first-time little Mana has acted like such… how adorable,” the older sister’s voice entered my ear as I looked at Mana who seems to be bright red as she continued dragging me towards one of the benches before sitting down.

 

“Anyway, it seems like you have gotten bored of the explanations… do you perhaps want to go somewhere else?” she asked upon looking at me with an embarrassed face.

 

I won’t lie, having someone continuously explain to you about details that you already know is kind of boring, but I can’t say that upfront especially when you consider she was fairly excited while explaining everything, almost like proud of her own school.

 

“It’s not boring, but it would be nice if we just look around at places. Say, how about we head to a café or the public marketplace here?” I suggested whilst looking back at her as she smiled satirically, nodding before she looked back at the front where the entrance of the school’s main building.

 

If there was one way to explain the entire school building, it would be the white house back in my world but twice as large. It was super large, enough to fit as many people as you could possibly imagine visual-wise, though numerically, it should at maximum only contain about as much as two malls.

 

“Are you two perhaps planning on heading to the marketplace now?” a soft voice asked, taking both of us by surprise for the second time as we looked back and saw a brown-haired lady resting by the cherry blossom tree with a smile.

 

“Yeah…” Mana replied before the brown-haired lady smiled as she took out a pouch from her pocket, flinging it up as a blue aura shrouded it, directing its fall down towards my lap, which confused me for a second as the brown-haired lady placed her head on the back of our bench.

 

“That’s your salary for this month, be sure to enjoy your tour. And also, I will be teaching you starting tomorrow, it’s best if you buy a dagger and perhaps a wand beforehand. If that’s not enough coins, then feel free to hand the shopkeepers this badge,” she said before placing an aluminum-like badge on my lap that carried the symbol of a dagger.

 

I was immediately curious over what was inside the pouch because it felt super heavy to the touch, opening the pouch soon revealed dozens of bright gold coins that was super blinding to the eyes.

 

The Library

You acquired 97 gold coins or an equivalent of 970,000 USD.

 

Badge of Queenshelm [Worth: N/A]

A super-rare badge belonging to only the inheritor of the Queenshelm dagger
techniques which are well-known for their speed and power that is as if a cheetah
had merged into a dragon for no reason.

This badge also has several VIP functions including, any dagger costs
are reduced up to fifty percent if the rank is above Superior and all costs
waived if the rank is below Superior.

 

No word came out of my mouth. It was an item that was super super super desired in Solis VR, especially to those who uses daggers, the legendary badge of Queenshelm which was basically a joke item we added for no reason… to think it existed.

 

I looked at the brown-haired lady who seems to be winking at me as Mana’s face paled looking at the badge that was as if carrying the weight of the entire world… who in the world is this headmaster and to think that I, the creator of Solis never knew of her existence is insanity.

Announcement

I have released up to 11 (or maybe higher at the time of writing) chapters on Patreon, https://patreon.com/mihou (wrote them even with a fairly bad [injured] left shoulder. ;-; Hope you enjoy!

 

172