Chapter 44. An Alcholic Night. [Important Announcement]
2.1k 17 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
dir="ltr">It seems like my story, A Liliful World was botted by a third party who I am not involved with. I have no involvement with any botting that occurs with ScribbleHub nor would I even have any time.

My schedule consists of the following:

70% consists of writing two-three chapters (including drafts for them, all of which could be seen on my Patreon).

10-20% consists of school and the remaining remains for Programming and Discord with my friends (along with heavy manga reading).

I am pretty exhausted by the sudden news but don't worry, this won't affect my schedule in any way. There may be changes such as from every 2 days to daily but that just depends on my current working capacity.

As an addition, for the programming part, I currently maintain two Discord bots which one of which has 60k total users active and requires daily maintenance for any issues that may occur.

My current upload schedule as of writing is:

Thursdays - 3 chapters.

Saturday - 2 chapters.

Mondays - 3 chapters.

Wednesdays - 2 chapters.

This message was copied from my initial announcement on my profile.

 

After setting the plate packed with boar meat in the form of kebab onto the table, Mana soon rested back on the sofa as Flora grabbed a piece and raised it up as if it was a holy item she was carrying, her eyes sprinkled all over the juiciness of the meat.

 

“Boooaarrr!” she said in an endearing tone, gazing at the meat before sealing it close to her mouth and taking a large munch on it as she cried in delight. Sauce bolted her cheeks, painting them darkish red. Her eyes squinted over the taste before crying. “Delisssssshhhh!”

 

Unable to endure the deliciousness the boar radiated, Leisha soon grabbed a piece before taking a bite of it as she moaned, “Mhm!” as she speedily munched onto her dish, leaving a mess out of her cheeks as Flora glared at her almost like a competitor staring at another competitor.

 

“The sauce is the best! What did you use?” Leisha looked at Mana with sparkling eyes before Mana giggled as she answered: “Not much, I only used one and a half cups of sugar, ketchup. A little bit of vinegar, and water with some other more. Do you want a list?”

 

In response, Leisha nodded furiously as she snatched another piece, chomping onto it as Flora stared at her with sparkling eyes before grabbing a piece and imitating her as barbeque sauce spread all over their cheeks like children.

 

“The two of you are not letting us in the fun~!” Kate said as she took a piece along with Mana and me before the three of us took a bite at the same time. Immediately, the sweetness and savory flavor of the sauce blasted my tastebuds. It had this meaty and juiciness with it, the meat didn’t taste bad… rather it felt heavenly.

 

“MHM! SO GHUD!” I cried in delight before standing up as I stared at them and asked, “Who wants some alcohol for tonight?” before all of them except Flora rose their hands, Flora instead leaned her head as she queried in a cute voice.

 

“What is awlchul?”

 

Mana immediately coughed up her meal as she caressed Flora’s hair while replying, “It’s something that isn’t delicious to drink. Milk is many times better for you,” before Flora looked at her bewildered but nodded anyway.

 

“Alright, a pack of my best bottles of whisky and a cup of hot milk!” I said before sprinting in the direction of the kitchen as I first grabbed a tiny cup of wood from the cupboard, opening up a miniature refrigerator over the corner that works with mana stones.

 

Upon opening up the refrigerator, a cold wind attacked my face as a glass bottle of milk came into sight. It was fresh milk from one of the common stores here, but it was super fresh unlike back in my world which had other additives.

 

“I think half of the cup should be enough for her,” I mumbled, taking out the bottle and opening it up before pouring milk onto the cup until it reached the middle point before closing off the bottle and placing it back in the refrigerator.

 

After filling up the milk, I soon walked over to another cupboard where we stockpiled all the mugs used for alcohol since Mana utterly despises her normal cups being utilized for anything other than water. She was that strict since it seems that she can’t handle the smell of alcohol while drinking water, the next day.

 

“I wonder which brand should I go for today,” I questioned myself, staring into the pile of alcohol on the refrigerator. There were different kinds of whiskeys from different well-known local brands here. The most popular choice in the city is Miguelia’s which is also the cheapest. It is popular for its strong flavor that the other cheaper brands don’t have.

 

There was also Kiela brand whisky which is the more popular one among nobility according to Mana, though I haven’t tested it myself which makes me curious about what it would taste. Will it be strong, or will it be too dull?

 

“Hmm, whatever… let’s just go with Yu’s Hearty,” I said while taking out a beautifully sculpted glass bottle from the refrigerator. It was about the size of the milk bottle but with the sculpture of a rose. The brand itself is not common but also not rare in the city, you can occasionally find this in bars.

 

After picking the whisky, I soon headed back to the living room where Mana and the rest had been eating. The three seem to be discussing some stuff while Flora was nomming onto her long-awaited boar as her hair was being caressed by both Mana and surprisingly, Leisha… or Kaleen.

 

“Whisky delivery!” I interrupted before they looked at me with a wry smile which bewildered me. Did I do something wrong, what did I do this time?

 

All of a sudden, the three of them giggled for a second before Mana waved her hand, patting the seat beside her. “You took pretty long, we finished two discussions while you were gone.”

 

“What did you three discuss?” I asked before Flora looked at me and answered in their stead.

 

“Mwama said that Aywumi-ma is the densest person on the planet. And also, a bad girl!”

 

“Hey! What are you teaching Flora?!” I rebuked before they started laughing as Flora looked at them puzzled. My only ally here is Flora… how cruel can this world get! Dense? Which part of me is dense, I am as fluffy as a pancake!

 

“Anyway, hand us some drinks already~!” Kate said as I nodded, setting the mugs on the table while handing Flora her cup of milk as she started sipping on it happily while I opened up the bottle before pouring some whisky onto their mugs.

 

The whisky was honey in color. It looked like crystallized gold; the smell was not powerful but also not too boring. The sound of the whisky touching the wooden mug was divine, to say the least, moreover, my throat is already itching to take a sip.

 

“Here,” I said before handing a mug towards Kate as she happily took it.

 

I repeated the same for both Leisha and Mana before pouring a cup for myself as I sat back on my seat with a piece of the boar meat in my hand. After I finally took a seat, all of us soon rose our cups except for Flora as always before shouting at the same time, “Cheers!”

 

After doing the traditional cheers, all of us took a sip at the same time. I chugged the mug in one-go and lo and behold, it tasted like whisky! It had this refreshing taste on it, almost like caramel or maybe sugary… it was indescribable but for sure it tasted divine!

 

“Haa!” I heaved out before chomping on the boar meat as the savory taste of the meat swallowed my tastebuds, it was the pair of the heavens. An absolutely stunning dish for nighttime, the taste of whisky paired with delicious boar meat while under the night sky.

 

“Another cup, please!” Kate said after chugging hers before I took the bottle and poured it onto her cup as the four of us continued on drinking towards the night, ending up with an entire bottle gone as we left the living room towards our respective rooms.

 

For some reason, Flora seemed to want to sleep in Kate’s and Leisha’s room though which seemed odd as this girl doesn’t want to separate with either Mana or me, but I decided to accept anyway since it could be a sign of her growth.

 

“Do you want to take a bath first?” Mana asked while handing a blue towel as I nodded, heading towards the bath a little tipsy, undressing as I took a dip in the hot waters of the bath. Resting on the sides.

 

The bath was smaller than on the academy, but it still had the few functions I loved the most, for example, the water will always stay warm or cold depending on what you set it as. This is due to the mana crystals embedded in it. The bathtub was costly though around 4 gold coins as far as I can remember.

 

“I feel exhausted~!” I sighed before washing myself up in the bath, pouring some shampoo onto my head and all those other stuff before leaving the bathtub as I covered myself in a towel before heading back to our room where Mana could be seen resting on the bed.

 

Her figure was illuminated by the bright moon; her cheeks blushed pink as she wore her absolutely stunning nightdress. She had a wine glass body that makes everybody envious of her. The title she has as a school campus beauty is no joke.

 

“Done?” she asked as her ears turned red before I nodded, sitting down on the bed as she smiled, staring at me as her cheeks turned even pinker.

Guess what's next.

 

66