Chapter 45. Our Long Night Together [SEMI-ECCHI]
2.4k 39 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MANY KISSING SCENES AND A MINIMAL DETAILED ECCHI SCENE. IF YOU ARE NOT FINE WITH HEAVY KISSING, PLEASE FALL BACK. I REPEAT, PLEASE FALL BACK]

 

After I sat down on the bed, she soon stood up and crawled towards me like a kitten before resting on my lap as she looked at me with a wry smile. Her face buried in some kind of emotion, was it anxiousness, angst, or insecurity. I couldn’t tell, but she sounded insecure.

 

“Are you worried about something?” I asked, caressing her hair as she hugged my waist, burying her head onto my stomach like Flora. She did not reply for a while. It was all silence inside the room; the sound of the wind passing by and the soft suppressed sound of the outside world.

 

“Mhm…” she answered after some time as she stopped burying her head, looking at me directly as her beautiful eyes shone under the night sky. The reflection of none other than me could be seen on her crystal pupils.

 

It was like she was staring into my soul. I didn’t dislike it instead I liked it more. The two of us were like staring at one’s another soul, touching the depths of our hearts through none other than our eyes. A virtual passage that allows us to feel each other.

 

The room felt hot despite the air-conditioning turned on at maximum. It was the first time in forever that the two of us were alone in our room. Empty, that was what it felt yet at the same time, it feels oddly weird.

 

Her face inched towards me as her arms slithered on my neck as our eyes stared at one another. My heart’s endless beating was louder than drums. Her beauty was immensely growing to me, her naturally red lips that were smoother than silk.

 

A second that felt like a trillion years passed as our lips touched one another. The sweet taste of strawberries touched mine, her breath that smelled of whisky as she pushes me down to the bed, her mouth opening as her tongue passes through my lips.

 

Her hands held down my wrists as she looked at me differently. It was as if her anxiousness had materialized, her insecurity crystallizing. I didn’t mind, instead, I allowed her to do what she wants.

 

Our tongues intertwined. Her saliva mixed with mine as she released my arms, hugging my back tightly as I hugged her back before a moan left her mouth, “Mhm…” before she intensified her tongue movements, painting my entire mouth with her saliva.

 

After a few seconds, she soon pulled back as I took a deep breath before smiling at her as I said while breathing heavily, “You are quite pushy today…” before she frowned her eyebrows as she engaged in another furious attack.

 

This time, she left no mercy as she licked my neck like a kitten. Her tongue slid through my neck down to my neckline as a tingling sensation covered my body. Not stopping there, she then moved towards my ear, nibbling it with her teeth as a moan left my mouth.

 

“Mhm…”

 

Unable to resist, I flipped our positions, pushing her to the bed as she smiled. Her lips were tempting, bewitching. It was like aphrodisiac was spread all over the room, my body heated up as I forced a kiss onto her tiny lips.

 

My tongue enveloped all parts of her mouth, there was no resistance from her. She only stared at me, hugging me tightly as our bodies contacted one another. Her hand clenched onto my back; her fingers dug deep into my skin as our tongues touched.

 

After some time, she soon stopped clenching onto my back as her hands moved towards my chest. Both her hands felt warm and soft, the two tried to push me back but there was no force at all. I felt a bit annoyed by her hands and grabbed them before pushing her even more down.

 

Our fingers soon intertwined with one another as I placed more and more force onto keeping them on the bed as my tongue went deep into her mouth, marking it as my own property as she looked at me with a warm gaze.

 

After a few seconds of deeply engaging with one another, I soon pulled away with heavy breaths before she looked away with her cheeks completely pink. Her eyes gazed a bit at me as I smiled at her.

 

“You look beautiful tonight…” I said before her ears turned pink, it was tempting enough that I couldn’t hold and inched my face towards her right ear before nibbling on it as she moaned several times, desperately trying to push me away but with no force applied.

 

She looked incredibly adorable; my body grew hotter with each moment. I felt like a beast looking down at a puny rabbit, a predator that sees its food. My heart wouldn’t stop beating, my hands wanted to run all over her.

 

After nibbling with her ear, I soon moved towards her neck, planting several hickeys onto it as she fired back, biting my neck a bit as the two of us soon peeled away from each other’s neck and looked at one another as she rose her hands towards me.

 

“I waited too long…” she mumbled in a soft voice; her breathing was rough as she stared into my eyes with determination.

 

“Can I?” I asked before she nodded softly as I gave in to my desires, kissing her deeply once more as both our saliva mixed with one another. Our sweat covered the bed as the longest night we’ve ever had passed by with the two of us giving in to our desires. The desire we longed for.

 

The morning sun soon rose as I opened my eyes, turning towards my side as the sight of a pink-haired beauty with no clothing other than a blanket, staring at me with her finger poking my cheeks came to sight. Her milky skin was covered in hickeys as she stared at me with a gentle smile.

 

“I love you, Ayumi,” she whispered before I kissed her on the lips.

 

“I love you too, Mana…” I answered.

 

72