Chapter 57. Forced Drunk!
1.6k 10 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The questions Aurora asked were related to inheritance issues, to which Mana rejected any kind of inheritance despite the frequent attempts of Aurora and Leisha to have her take at least a small part but Mana was adamant on her decision enough to make the two give up in an instant… well, Flora also played a part by glaring at them.

 

Flora is quite sensitive to any emotions Mana goes through which is strange but at the same time, I wonder whether it is because of the nature of a Great Spirit to be able to tell the emotions of their parent… it shouldn’t be though since she usually is ignorant with mine.

 

“Haaaaa~!” Flora suddenly yawned out loud as we entered the residence, she immediately ran up to the second floor without waiting for us. Her cute figure was like a mouse running towards its little hole which was incredibly adorable in my opinion; she should wear her socks first though.

 

“Oh… Kate is here,” Mana suddenly said as she looked at the sofa where a yellow-haired girl sleeping on her shoulder could be seen. Her figure looked exhausted as if her entire being was sucked out of existence which kind of made me both surprised and not surprised considering that she came from Kayla’s House of Evil.

 

As if sensing our presences, she soon opened her eyes, rubbing them for a bit before turning towards us as she stretched her arm before saying, “It seems like the four of you are back, how was it?” while blinking several times as Mana turned on the lights to the living room before sitting down on the couch.

 

“It’s complicated…” I responded, sitting beside her before Kate nodded as she stared at Leisha and Mana for a second almost like talking in telepathy. The three of them nodded at instances which made me shocked since it really looked like telepathy!

 

“Anyway, do you want to sleep in the guest room?” Mana asked while taking out a key from her waist pocket before Kate nodded in rapid motion, taking the key as a loud cry echoed from the stairways where a cute little fluff ball could be seen looking at us with a sleepy face.

 

“Mwama! Flowa is sleepy!”

 

The cute fluff ball was none other than Flora who was dressed beautifully despite her sleepy look, she had one insane meal at the party for several hours until Aurora came back. Her meal consisted of boar, boar, and boar… a tad bit of breadstick as well but compared to the boar and boar, the breadstick was like a tiny piece of her plate.

 

“Flora, want to sleep with auntie?” Kate suddenly responded as Flora looked at her surprised, her face was exactly like the shocked picucho from my original world. It was almost like she was asking, when did I get an auntie?! How did I not know?

 

Though, she was given no time to reply as Kate dragged her upstairs and the two were never seen again except for some loud and scary rumbling from the guest rooms that were almost like ten fists slammed down onto someone… but that’s another story for next time.

 

“Anyone up for a drink?” Mana suddenly asked, standing up as both Leisha and I nodded before she started walking towards the kitchen. It was kind of a night that was perfect for a drink of alcohol especially considering that a tragic incident occurred… I would be more surprised if Mana wasn’t up for a drink at this moment.

 

After a short while, she soon came back with a large bottle of the strongest wine we had which made me shiver as she placed three of our largest wine glasses on the cup, filling them up with ice then spilling wine all onto the wine glass as she looked at us with a confused look.

 

The wine is known as “Kyun-Kyun” which despite the cute-sounding name fits it well as it is one, if not the strongest alcohol this world or continent of this world has to offer so far. Its alcoholic content was about 10 percent higher than the second place which makes it a rare drink even for aristocrats. The reason why we even have one was because Aurora placed it on our fridge saying, ‘Young ones should drink!’ as a total drunkard would.

 

“Err… isn’t that brand of wine known to be strong?” Leisha inquired before Mana tilted her head as she handed us one wine glass after filling them up with wine, spilling more wine onto hers before taking a sip on it as she burped.

 

“What do you mean? It isn’t that strong~!” she said, creating shivers onto our spine as her face turned pinkish before she took another large sip on her wine cup almost like she was trying to make herself completely drunk which made me sweat a bit for some unknown reason as she looked at us with a loud burp.

 

“You two don wnna drenk?” she asked in jibberish tone that was matches that of a drunkard, her eyes looked at us half-closed as she placed her head on my shoulder, taking another sip before kissing me on the cheeks as Leisha and I looked at her amazed and speechless.

 

There was never once had I ever seen Mana this drunk before, she usually understands her limits and doesn’t drink towards it. She tends to limit her drinking to at least a few cups before her limits depending on the strength of the wine. Though, then again, it seems like the grief caused by her father’s passing was enough to trigger her… and all of which was my fault.

 

“Da twu wunt dwnk?” Mana suddenly looked at us and said before out of the blue, pushing the wine glass on her hand onto my mouth as my entire world started spinning around. Almost instantly after forcing me to drink, she also forced Leisha a sip before smiling deviously as she closed her eyes and kissed my cheeks like it was nothing.

 

The wine tasted so bitter yet there was this sweet and burning aftertaste that made it delicious, it would be so much better if there were some biscuits to ad— all of a sudden, my entire sight turned blurry as I soon closed my eyes before waking up inside our room.

 

I wonder what will happen next?

https://patreon.com/mihou

55