What a f*cked up guy…
2.2k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 53

Title: What a fucked up guy...

….

–General Pov–

Wyper ran behind Raki as she ran towards the place she felt the boat would come by. They didn't take the usual Milky Road, as the chief was too hyped. The transporter-shrimp was bringing them to the edge of the upper yard.

Soon they reached the place and met the three of them.

….

'I can't believe it…' Raki had wide eyes as she looked at the black-haired teen jumping in the upper yard from the boat. 'Is that him?... Brother looks so cool!'

Amon looked pretty much the same as before, but his muscles were a little pronounced making him look like a 17 years old teenager. Her legs moved automatically and she rushed towards him.

"BIG BRO!" She jumped at Amon, as he caught her with a smile.

"Haha, It's been a while, Raki." Amon smiled at her as she hugged him tightly. She would have reacted much more profusely if they didn't exchange words every day.

While the two were being lovey-dovey, beside them Wyper had wide-open eyes and agape out. One thought was lingering in his head while he looked at Cricket, 'Chestnut hair'.

"M-Mont Noland?!" He asked towards Cricket as Amon looked at him with deadpan eyes from the sidelines.

"Uh–huh?!" Cricket looked at Amon while posting his finger at Wyper. "Oh, Luci is he the guy you talked about?... Wyper?"

Amon nodded with a chuckle. "Yes."

"Oh…"

Hearing him, Cricket looked at Wyper as he did the same. Cricket didn't react as much as when he met Amon, since he was now aware of the situation, though he still became emotional. However, Wyper was a different case. Like typical One Piece fashion, snot mixed with tears were falling on the ground from Wyper's face.

"Sniff… I am… W-Warrior Wyper!"

It didn't take long for all the dramatic scenes to come to an end, as finally both Wyper and Cricket started to introduce themselves.

«…*...»

It's noon and a big feast was taking place in the upper yard. After learning about Amon's sudden arrival with the descendant of Noland, everyone got excited.

"HAHAHAHA! This is fun!" Cricket laughed out loud as he had a giant bowl of food in front of him.

Rice, meat, fish, crabs, fruits, sweets, spices, and everything that one could imagine, it was there in Cricket's dish.

"Eat, eat as much as you like Mont Noland!" Wyper said as he brought more food for Cricket.

"Err–Wyper, I'm not Noland," Cricket said as he scratched his head. "I'm Mont Blanc Cricket!" He said while pointing his fingers towards himself.

"Haha!" Amon laughed from the sidelines as he looked at him. "Haaah, let him be Cricket. He is kinda dumb, so it will take some time."

As Wyper acted furiously, Amon just ignored him while Cricket laughed seeing the two.

Amon was sitting there with Isa, Aisa, and Raki. Aisa was hiding behind Isa, being a little scared of Amon. She knew they both knew each other, but her 5 y/o mind couldn't remember much.

She felt the guy in front was strong, but that wasn't what made her scared, nor was it the fact that she was unable to recognize him fully. The scary part was, even though he was smiling outside, she couldn't even guess what he was feeling on the inside, even with her Observation Haki, which was made for sensing emotions.

But it's obvious for someone like Amon who relies on emotion-sensing to have already taken precautions for the same to not happen to him. One's Mantra can't suppress one's emotion from being sensed though. So it wasn't that Aisa failed to sense it because of the level difference, rather it was Amon himself who used his… technique

Aisa gulped as she looked at the 'texts' above his head.

'I'm scared…' She thought while looking at Amon. For someone like her who's been able to hear everyone's 'voice' from a young age, this was a strange and scary time for her. She was too young to notice it with Amon before...

Her ability to sense emotions we're a little different from the norm... It works quite uniquely compared to normal users of Observation Haki, mostly because Observation Haki varies from user to user.

'Why is it only him?... It's fine with that muscular guy…' Aisa thought while looking at Cricket who was laughing. She could 'see' words forming above his head, those were his thoughts. Though she can't see complex ones, rather, just what he was feeling.

%""Good. Nice. Love. Like. I. Love. This. Place.""%

These words were what was 'written' above his head and also what Aisa was seeing. This was the same case for everyone else too. Upon birth, she couldn't instantly see them, as at first she could just hear them. But now, as time passed her Mantra evolved themselves according to her own preference. Though, in reality, the actual reason is mostly because of the influence of the other Haki users around him.

She hated those, 'Bad! War! Fight!' words on her head lingering all the time before. So, her Mantra evolved to something where she doesn't have to hear them and rather can just look away from the words.

Amon was a special case after her awakening. It's not that she couldn't see any words, it's just that the words didn't make any sense.

%""I'mtheone…..Hmmm. Hzzzz;haha! Jmjmjmjm! Hujahujahuja! Hummm–Uh!""%%

This… was what she was able to 'see' above Amon's head. No, it wasn't that Amon had some kind of special cheat type ability from birth, rather, he was doing it willingly, by himself. He didn't want his mind to be read by anyone, so he took a very few precautions. To simply put it, Amon's Brain was working on two routes.

One, his normal thinking which was at the back of his mind. Two, his gibberish words that were going on in the "front" of his mind. Aisa's ability was only able to see the one at the front, not the one going on in the deep of his mind.

It wasn't something impossible to do, as with training even normal people would be able to do so. Though it was kind of annoying at first with the gibberish words in his mind, Amon was fine with it for now. In all actuality, he's been doing this for more than… 10 years now.

…..

"Hey, Aisa don't be scared." Suddenly, surprising Aisa, Amon put his hand on her head. She flinched a little, yet her eyes grew the next moment. "Big brother won't hurt you…"

To Aisa, suddenly the words… were readable now.

%""Such…. A… Cute. Sister. I have here."%,

Her fear slowly vanished, though she would never learn about the truth…

«…*...»

It was evening and Amon was sitting along with Cricket in a corner. The feast was still going on, but Amon and Cricket had enough food already. Though they still pushed both Cricket and Amon to eat as much as they could, they finally got out of that place.

"Ahaha, it's fun living here, huh." Cricket as Amon also laughed a little.

"...Kinda, but it wasn't always this fun," Amon said as Cricket looked at him. "We used to live, or if I have to be honest, we used to hide in a corner of this island before. Until 4 years ago, we started to live here again."

This picked Cricket's curiosity, as he raised an eyebrow. "Really? I thought you guys have been living here for 400 years… what happened?"

Hearing him Amon chuckled. "Well, let me explain a little…"

….

"So, after that, I became God while the previous guy started to live as a Sky Knight…"

"Damn, for real?! You are God?..." Cricket jumped up and looked at Amon with strange eyes.

"Hey, hey calm down. I already explained it's like a mayor's position." Amon said though Cricket didn't calm down…

Minute passed as he finally did calm down.

"Anyway, I'm surprised you let those from God's army live." Cricket was again sitting on the ground as he stated.

"Well, what can I say. They aren't bad people." Amon said. "Look around you, even now they are still working under us. Normally, people would be angry after their comrades were killed and attack us, which they didn't do." Amon said pointing at the people around, as Cricket nodded his head.

They talked about things, as time passed and the sun was slowly setting in the far far sky.

"Fuuuuh…" Amon released a big sigh. "Hey… Cricket. This might be sudden, but what do you think about joining the Militia?"

As he said this Cricket went silent. He only came here to meet the Shandians, he never intended to join.

Amon decided to continue. "I know about your romance with adventure and stuff, so I'm not saying you have to lock yourself here. Just, you bear the name of 'God's Militia' on your shoulders and live here, go down the blue sea, be a bounty hunter or whatever you feel like. Just become a Militia, will you?"

Cricket stayed silent, as a few minutes passed.

"Well… I did think of what you said before. Actually," A large grin appears on his face. "It's not a bad idea, living in a Golden City I mean! Hahaha!"

Cricket laughed loudly, while the Shandians around smiled looking at him. Amon also laughed, "Hahaha! I know right!"

Both of them laughed as the night fell upon the Sky.

«...★...»

Amon was laying on his back with a side bag on his side. Aisa was on top of him, sitting on his chest while looking around.

"Hey, Amon!"

It was then when he heard the call and looked that way. It was Wyper who had a grin on his face and a spear in his hand.

Amon smiled at him. 'This bastard is getting disrespectful, I see. He directly calls me by the name now…'

"I, WARRIOR Wyper, challenge you… for the POSITION OF GOD!"

He yelled at top of his lungs as everyone looked at him, while Amon chuckled on the ground

"Fine, then be it! Little bastard!"

**

**

**

A/N: Beside the norm chapter, we got some reveals from Amon's side too. Imagine words like 'Hujahujahuja' always lingering in your mind, more so, when you are doing it yourself. This might explain a few things if you look into it…

Next chapter: Simp Wyper vs Chad Amon.

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos.

[Discord: https://discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

––––

[Read chapters early in Patreón—

Link: www.patreon.com/Master4thWall ]

45