Robin’s Night (3)**
1.7k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93

Title: Robin’s Night (3) [NSFW]

…..

After our umpteenth kiss, I grabbed Robin by the shoulders and flipped her around, making her lie on her back with me being on her top like before.

I smiled at her teasingly as she averted her gaze in embarrassment. 

Going closer to her neck, I started to kiss her nape while leaving some marks, my marks.

"Oh, you are so good at this."

Robin released a moan while clutching the bedsheet.

Ignoring her moans, I kept leaving love-marks around her neck. 

I glanced at her eyes for a second with a cheeky smile.

'I’m leaving marks in my territory. You are mine now, Nico Robin.'

Frankly, she was mine from the day she joined the guild, and she will always be. 

While kissing her sweaty yet fragrant nape, I slowly directed my hands towards different parts of her body. My right hand grabbed one of her boobs and the other one went down towards her private zone.

"...!" Robin's eyes widened feeling my hands. She directed her own hands to stop mine.

She tried to stop my left hand specifically, but I didn't let her. I lightly slapped her thighs which made her widen her eyes.

Moving her head, she glared at me. "Don't."

I chuckled lightly.

'She hates to be hit, huh… she prefers gentle sex-life, how unfortunate.'

I was into rough play, but she wasn't. But that isn't a problem, I can adjust, at least when I'm with her.

Deciding to play with her, I started to suck her nipples hard. 

"AHN!"

‘Wow.’ This was her loudest moan up until now, it was beautiful just like the taste of her nipples.

Catching her off guard, I instantly took the chance and entered my fingers in her cave. Her whole body shook, I grinned lightly.

"Do you like it?"

She didn't seem to answer, she shifted her gaze. 

I can feel the sticky liquid in my fingers, she was quite wet already. 

Grinning lightly, I bit her nipples. 

"Mhhm!"

Ignoring her groan, I played with her pussy with my fingers. I slid them up and down, slid them fast.

I used my thumb to play with her clit while two of my fingers were inside her.

"Mmm! Yes!"

Her body was restless, sweating a little. Even in this cold room at night on this desert/cactus island, she was sweating. Her skin was seemingly growing, reflecting the moonlight entering the room through the window.

Feeling that she was wet enough, I took back my hands and stood up, standing on my knees in the soft bed.

As I stood up, Robin closed her legs. She placed a pillow above her chest, her arms hugging it tightly.

"Don't… look."

I laughed a little seeing her red cheeks, she was like a teenager. 

I decided to do some role-play. "Queen, shall I take the lead then?"

Seeing her nod embarrassingly, I smirked.

My shaft was experiencing quite the torture being in my pants, I just teleported it away in less than a second.

210 cm tall, rocky muscles with a nicely shaped face. This was my body right now.

However, Robin had seen my body before, the only thing she didn’t see before was ‘this’. 

Her face seemingly froze seeing the hard weapon under my pants. I smiled at her cheekily. "Do you… want it?" 

Was that a good thing to say? Who knows, and who cares.

Robin averted her face away, she didn't even retort to my tease. Smiling lightly, I jumped above her, my palms falling beside her head.

"Queen, will you give this lowly one the chance to be your King?"

While cringing in my mind, I waited for her answer. 

Robin stayed silent for a few seconds before lightly opening her lips. "...Yes."

That's all she said, I grinned. 

Without saying anything else, I kissed her forehead and fell back. 

Staring at her legs tightly clogging together, I ordered her. "Then this King order’s you to spread your legs."

She did it after some hesitation.

…..

–General Pov–

"Spread your legs."

Amon said with a domineering voice, Robin almost didn't recognize him.

After a bit of hesitation and thinking about how she came to be in this spot from the time she ran away from the marines, Robin spread her legs in front of Amon.

She completely didn't make any eye contact, while Amon kept smiling like an idiot.

He grabbed her thighs and placed his shaft in the front of her moist tunnel. 

"It will hurt a little at first, but endure it, please. Leave things to the professional." 

Seeing Robin nod, Amon also nodded. 

Feeling sweat dripping down his back, Amon slowly started to enter inside Robin.

"!!" Robin's face crumbled with utter shock and pain, but she endured it.

Amon entered a little more.

"Aahn!"

It was very painful as blood started to drop down her cave. 

'Who would have thought she is still a virgin.'

One would have taken it as a given that Nico Robin was molested a lot since she worked with a lot of criminal organizations, but that didn't seem to be the case here.

"L-Luci, be gentle. This is my first time."

Hearing her plead, Amon stopped moving. He started to flow electricity in his shaft, the walls of her pussy were currently pressing on it hard.

Slowly, the pain subsided and Robin regained her composure a little. 

"Are you alright?" Amon asked lightly.

"Huff… I'm okay… I think." 

She was breathing heavily, Amon noticed it and massaged her boobs to distract her.

"Tell me when to move, I will wait."

Robin nodded lightly. This was so embarrassing to her that the pain was close to non-existent.

After a few minutes of enduring the pain, Robin calmed down.

"Luci… you can move now."

Nodding at her words, Amon slowly started to push himself inside. 

Robin clenched her teeth tightly and endured the pain until Amon fully entered inside her. 

While more blood dripped down, Amon waited for her walls to get comfortable around his shaft, he kept waiting for a while. 

After a few minutes, Robin nodded again with a sweat-filled forehead. “Mm…”

Understanding her massage, Amon then grabbed her thighs and started to move very slowly.

He pulled back his shaft and pushed inside. 

"Ah~!"

Robin moaned, Amon continued.

He kept thrusting her for the first few minutes. At first, they were slow, but Amon slowly increased the speed. 

"Ah, yes!"

"M-more!"

"Love me more!"

Robin kept moaning loudly. Amon was fucking her while pulling her arms towards him. She felt heavenly pleasure by doing it with Amon, she's been waiting for this day for 2 years now.

By now, the pain had subsided with Amon's electrical help. The rain was falling outside, Robin was just enjoying his movements only.

Amon removed her hands and grabbed her thighs, he kept thrusting.

Robin locked her hands around Amon's neck and pulled his face closer. She kissed him elegantly.

"Ah! I love you!"

Robin confessed unknowingly, Amon acted like he didn't hear it and continued.

After the kiss ended, Robin reached her first climax. Amon still had a lot of energy inside him though.

Amon grabbed her by the waist and, with his shaft still inside her body, Amon turned her around for a doggy style.

He slapped her juicy rice-ball-like soft ass lightly and started to move again. 

Thrash!

“Ahhaahh! Don't hit me!”

Suddenly, Amon was doing her rough but she went with the flow. Her body didn’t listen to her, it was out of her own control.

“More, give me more!”

With Amon hitting her ass occasionally, Robin let her tongue out gasping for air with a red ass and red face.

“Robin… you are beautiful!”

Groaning lightly, Amon used his wings to pull her arms behind while his hands held her waist still. Wings are the best, in many ways.

Amon massaged her bottom while his front hit her back against and again. The whole room was filled with the sounds of wet flesh colliding with each other and Robin’s moans

Luckily, it was raining outside so nobody could hear her heavenly voice.

“AH-I’m cumming!”

Robin screamed in delight while her whole body twisted. 

Amon was also around there, so he pulled her body close to him and hugged her belly tightly from behind.

“Let’s finish together!”

Amon kept smashing her with passion and power, it felt good to Robin.

She turned her head back and kissed him awkwardly as Amon increased his speed.

“AHH! L-Luci, you are too~ hard! I can’t… I can’t!”

Robin’s walls tightened up, making Amon be in a tight spot. But he knew he didn’t need to hold back.

Feeling that Robin was about to cum yet again, Amon also prepared to shoot his load.

“I-I’m cumming~~”

Robin screamed with wide eyes, as Anon also released his load. Inside her body.

Robin slopped on the bed while feeling her inside’s heating up. “I will never forget this day.”

She was breathing heavily, Amon leaned forward and kissed her. 

‘Blue sea people have low stamina, even Koin is better. But… overall, Robin is 100 times better than anyone I ever slept with. Is this the power of being a main-cast?’

Wondering about the secret of this universe after a post nut clarity hit, Amon kissed her nape. 

“How long can you go?”

Robin kissed him back. “All my life.”

Amon grinned lightly. This wasn’t half-bad.

**

**

**

A/N: Where have I fallen ?. I can't even do a proper smut. 

*

Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

29