I will always be there (1)
958 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

*

Chapter 152

Title: I will always be there (1)

....

It's been 5 minutes since Raki transformed into Quetzalcoatl.

"Looks like my theory was correct," Amon said with a smile as he looked at Raki destroying the ruin made of gold in that small island.

When Amon confirmed the existence of a Mythical Zoan on Seraph, he theorized the most possible outcomes. The outcome was not an Angel Mythical Zoan, which would make sense with their wings, but rather, a Snake fruit. Yes, to Amon – the Shandians having this specific fruit made more sense than the existence of an Angel fruit.

Why?

Aztec Mythology. The Mythology of the Mesoamericans. Like any other myths, this has its respectable Gods and Devils. One of the Gods is Quetzalcoatl, a feathered serpent.

This all connects to Shandorians – The one's in this world are based on Mesoamericans, as even their Golden City is based off Mayan architectures. This is where their snake worshipping history originates from as well.

It is not a mystery why such a fruit exists in Shandora, especially because even Oda the creator of Shandora fashioned it from the scratches of Mesoamericans.

'Though it's a mystery whether this fruit was made here or brought here by a third party Nonetheless, I can see this happening in One Piece with all the connections here and there.' Amon thought as he looked at Raki halting her actions after crumbling the whole piece of land with just her physical strength.

"She finally calmed down huh, my little Kaido." Little Kaido — The Quetzalcoatl is the Aztec version of the Azure Dragon. This is the reason why they share many similarities between themselves.

Saying this, Amon slowly started to fly towards Raki.

Raki's body started to become smaller as Amon got closer. Finally, returning to her human form, her body fell from the sky towards the broken small island.

Zzz...

Before she could have fallen on her head, Amon caught her mid-air and dropped to the ground.

He jumped down and placed Raki on the ground, staring at her with a smile.

"Good girl, you regained control under 10 minutes," Amon said as he giggled and stroked her hair. 'You didn't disappoint me.'

Raki kept laying down with a pained face. "Brother, I feel sick. It's worse than when I'm on my period, fuck."

"Haha, sucks to be you, huh." Amon laughed and hit her forehead.

"..." Raki tried to raise her hand and punch him, but her hand fell back down. "Fuck this shit, why can't I move now?"

Amon nodded and explained. "Probably a special case for Mythical Zoan fruits – maybe it merges your body with the Snake?" He touched her wrist to feel her pulse. "Anyway, you will be fine as time passes. Oh – by the way, your eyes changed. They are golden now, better than before I guess."

Raki's eyes shined as she formed a weak smile. "R-really?" she stared at Amon's clear reflecting eyes and noticed her changed pupils as a wider smile bloomed on her face. "Good, now I have special eye color like you do! Though I would have liked blood-red like yours... but this is fine too, I guess."

Amon sighed. "Anyway, keep lying here until you get better. I think it won't take much time to recover... an hour maybe?"

Raki showed a cheeky smile. "Hehe, yes yes. I will be fine soon. Then I will be stronger than you. Be careful, I might steal your girl–ouch!"

Before Raki could finish her line Amon knocked her forehead with his Conqueror's Haki coated finger lightly. "Shh, you're still too weak for that."

A trail of blood slowly started to drip down Raki's forehead as she freaked out.

"Ahhh! You actually hurt me like this! What kind of brother hurts his sis!!"

However, the next second, the blood started to dry up as the wound vanished. "...Eh?"

"As I thought, it comes with a healing factor. Lucky girl. Bam! " Amon said and knocked on her forehead again with Conqueror's Haki coated finger while laughing. He can't yet coat a large area, but a finger is plenty.

"FUCK, I AM BLEEDING! STOP IT, BASTARD! IT HURTS!"

Knock Knock Knock!

-

-

A few minutes later, Raki sat up and glared at Amon while covering her forehead. "I will get back for this, you sadistic bastard."

"Sure, sure. It's not like it left a scar, besides you enjoy pain anyway."

"I-I enjoy pain?! What are you saying!?" Raki's face flustered as she punched him in the chest only to feel slight pain in her knuckles. "Ouch–ahem..." Raki tried her best to hide her pain and looked away. "A-Anyway let's get going!"

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" Amon said while he patted his chest

"Of course, I need to show off my power to everyone! POWER!" Raki punched the air constantly with shining golden eyes. It was clear how excited she was.

Amon nodded with an exhausted sigh as Raki smiled.

Looking at Raki's face with an indifferent look in his eyes, Amon started to calculate things. 'Regenerative powers. That level of tiredness vanished in less than 15 minutes...? And it will only increase by the time she gets familiar with her powers... Like I thought, she is indeed the perfect counter for Kaido. Unfortunately, she doesn't have Conqueror's Haki, a shame really.'

Amon walked closer and patted Raki's back. "Try to use your wings."

"What? You want my wings to bleed?" Raki looked at him with a glare but did as she was told. It didn't matter, as long as he would command her, she would do it even if it hurts her.

Clenching her jaws, Raki flapped her wings once as she stopped. Her eyes grew as she stared at Amon's face. "What's this?"

"It seems your new healing factor fixed your wings, lucky girl," Amon said and walked away as Raki curled her lips upwards and nodded.

The Japanese word "Raki" means luck. And this particular Raki was lucky. Lucky to have Amon look after her.

However, she knew about that fact, the fact how lucky she was to have him. That's why – it didn't matter how strong she gets...

'It doesn't matter if I one day surpass you, brother. It would only give me the opportunity to achieve my dream – to be your shield. I was, I am, I will be – all yours.' The wind fluttered Raki's hair as she grinned brightly. 'Still, I am the strongest.'

Raki clenched her fist as she called Amon, causing him to turn around. "Brother..."

"Hm?" Amon looked back at her with curiosity present in his eyes.

"I will always be there for you, just like how you have been there for me. If you one day feel no one is beside you, call my name 'Raki' – and you will find me beside you." Raki announced with a serious face.

Amon only laughed hearing her and knocked her forehead. "Stop throwing flags around,"

"Flags?"

Without saying any more words, Amon turned around and walked away.

"Hey, wait!"

Raki ran behind him while wind fluttered both their hair. They looked like siblings even if they weren't related by blood – Raki knows that that's why she loves him more.

**

**

**

A/N: Beta Mc! Raki is stronger than Mc! Dropped!

??

Anyway, Raki has been too lucky lately. I need to balance things with Amon now...?

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum, @Shortmotor and @ReallyNigga?

Discord: https://www.discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg

20