Domination (2)
859 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

*

Chapter 155

Title: Domination (2)

...

–Boa Hancock Pov–

Clink-Clank!

"Kgh! These shackles won't come off!"

I was tied to a small cell within the ship of the marines. My hands were chained above me, shackled to the wall with sea-stone handcuffs.

Beside me, were Marigold and Sandersonia, they were shackled similarly as well.

"Big sister, stop it. Your hands are bleeding."

Hearing Marigold's yelp, I looked at my hands, I tortured them to free myself from these shackles. My hands were truly bleeding a lot, yet I didn't care.

'If only I listened to that old hag and joined the side of an Emperor, all my people wouldn't have been captured along with me at least.'

I released a sigh. 'We were 10,000 they were 1,000. Yet, they defeated us so easily. We are supposed to be the strongest, the Kuja Tribe. But to think we were so weak in the grand scheme of things...'

"Big sis..."

I gritted my teeth. 'I have to get out of here.'

'If I d-don't then those Noble bastards will recognize me and...no! No! I need to escape!'

"Big sister... Your body.. .its trembling." Marigold's concerned voice entered my ears.

'Uh?' I looked at my hands and legs, they were indeed trembling.

'I see...' I'm still traumatized, huh.

I was weak, I am weak, I will always be weak.

Did nothing change after I was released from that hell?

Women are strong, yes, there are women even stronger than me out there – but they work under those disgusting men. So ultimately, wasn't I just struggling in vain all my life?

A teardrop fell onto my thigh. I was crying.

My sisters saw this and began to cry with me, "Big sis, don't give up! We'll do something, we'll make sure you escape at the very least!"

Their words made me rethink my life up until now.

'Escape, huh...'

We three escaped from Marijois 11 years ago, Fisher Tiger helped us. I have been indebted to him ever since. But Marines killed him... the one who killed him was a marine named Borsalino, the current Admiral Kizaru.

I didn't know about this before, but just around the time when the news of his return-from-death spread throughout the world a few months ago, a mysterious source gave me this piece of news.

I didn't care what anyone would gain by giving me this news, the only thing I cared about was that along with the Nobles, I also needed to kill that man, Borsalino, to appease my benefactor's soul.

'Yet... before I could even plan my actions, I was beaten by a mere Vice-Admiral!!'

Anger was rising in my heart, I felt like coughing up blood. But then I realized something.

'I'm still trembling...'

My fear for Nobles was a lot stronger than my anger.

I looked at my sister's faces. "Big sister..." They were crying.

I sighed.

I-no, we need to escape somehow.

I looked back at them. "You two, I have a plan."

Before I could even tell them the plan,, a deafening sound invaded my ears.

Crack~

The sound only Increased my determination to escape.

'I, Boa Hancock, escaped once.' I took a deep breath. 'Another time won't be hard...'

Crack~

«...★...»

—General Pov—

Minutes ago,

Around the Island of Amazon Lily, a feathered dragon could be seen flying through the sky, carrying a man on top of its head. The man, while staring downwards, was stroking the head of the dragon as if it were a pet.

Indeed, it was Amon who was rubbing Raki's head while looking at the island using <Eagle Vision>.

"Oh, so the whole island has been captured, I figured as much." Amon gazed down with his eagle-like eyes and frowned. "So they took Boa Hancock and half of the Kujas with them while leaving a bunch of women here to look after the prisoners?"

'I also see a few more marine ships coming here ... they must be reinforcements.'

Amon knocked Raki's head. "Hey, can your Wisdom eyes see far??"

"No..."

"I see..." Amon took a note of it and nodded. He closed his eyes and canceled Eagle Vision, only to look at Raki yet again.

"Anyways, Raki, reinforcements are coming to the island to capture the prisoners, do me a favor and take them down."

Raki nodded her huge head. "As you order."

"Meanwhile, I will go and fetch Boa Hancock," Amon said while stretching his arms.

Raki retorted. "Hey! I want to meet the Snake Empress too!"

"No. You can't yet." Raki, although she doesn't realize it, has a lot of luck and charisma. She might end up saving Hancock in Amon's place.

'It would be horrifying.' Amon got chills just thinking about it.

"....Sigh, fine." Raki went silent after sighing. "I will do as you say, brother."

Amon chuckled hearing her soft response. "Good girl, now go. I will try to return before you finish."

"You can't. I'd destroy them In minutes, hehe."

"Then it's a challenge," Amon said as he laughed.

Zzz... saying such, Amon vanished from Raki's head, while Raki flew down towards the island.

'Now that brother's gone, time for destruction. Hehe.' Raki stopped mid-air and looked at the shocked faces of everyone below.

"I-Is that a Dragon?!"

"A massive snake??"

"A monster!"

While people reacted differently, Raki opened her jaws, a massive orb flew out of it, like how snakes lay eggs.

The orb of light prompted everyone to shield their eyes.

The orb went out of her mouth and started to float in the sky.

"<Light Manipulation: Million Beam>!!" Raki screamed.

The sky brightened as a second sun appeared in it, thousands of small, thin beams shot out of it, advancing towards the Marines.

It was Quetzacoatl's Light Manipulation ability.

This is where Raki beats Kaido. She doesn't have the power to create the small clouds that Kaido can produce, but she can manipulate light.

-

-

Zzz...

Amon was already a thousand kilometers away from Raki. He was floating in the sky while looking down at the 10 marine ships.

"Sheesh, Raki is too strong. I need to awaken my fruit, or I'll fall behind." Amon decided while looking down.

"Hancock is in the middle one." Amon pointed his finger to try and <El Thor> it. But ultimately, decided against it. "Let's see, that old lady's devil fruit is interesting."

The only problem is – killing her would be bad for Amon. 'Not only Sengoku but even Garp share a pretty close relationship with her. Right now, even though I do have a bad relationship with the marines, there aren't any personal conflicts coming from those two monsters. Killing her would put me on their 'kill list'. And from my experience, nothing good comes from being at the receiving end of a powerhouse's personal grudge.

Amon shook his head. "On a later day, lucky old lady."

Amon then snapped his finger as the noon-sky changed. Dark clouds started to appear from all over the sky and covered the sun, making the sea as dark as black.

Rumble!

The sea became aggressive as the ships started to shake by the rough waves, some almost getting devoured by the sea. Big waves were created as the screams of tsunamis filled the air.

Amon didn't care and contemplated. 'Anyway, I do not need to engage in a fight with the marines, now do I?' The fastest option is to move fast and drop each of them in the sea – then, take the ships and move it towards Amazon Lily.

'Stranded in the grandline they won't get the chance to report to their base anytime soon.' With a smile, Amon moved while thunder clouds crackled in the sky.

'<Max Speed: Godspeed>'

In an instant, Amon entered max lightning-speed and went inside the left-outermost ship.

He dropped on the ship's deck and observed the 5 people standing there like statues, frozen in time.

"I love this feeling of being above everyone. In this world, I am God and their lives are at my mercy." Amon laughed a peal of maniacal laughter and walked closer to a female and grabbed her waist.

"Hmm, I should drop 5 marines at one spot then change the area of my drops."

Zzz...

Amon took the female a few kilometers away from there and lightly placed her in the sea, she stood on top of the water, while time was still slowed down.

"Well then, 4 more to go."

-

-

Just like in that movie scene with Quicksilver, Amon grabbed the marine females one by one and dropped them kilometers away from the ship.

Finally, coming into the room with Tsuru and another female Marine officer, Amon grabbed the other girl and dropped her in the sea far from here just like the others, only to return to this room.

Instantly, he whistled looking at Tsuru.

"Ah, she noticed me when I was flying down here. As expected of her." Amon stared at the narrowed eyes of Tsuru that were staring out the window. "Lucky old lady, she can't die today, unfortunately."

He grabbed her and moved fast again.

Zzzt...

Finally, Amon returned to the ship by directly teleporting to the cell Hancock was in, the Snake Empress, canceling the God Speed.

....

"Huh?"

Boa Hancock blinked as she realized the marine guards suddenly disappeared from her view.

She was planning to free herself by getting a guard close enough to her, for her to ambush the guard. But this sudden change in the events changed how things were supposed to play out.

"Yo." Suddenly, a man's voice entered her ears as her eyes grew wide.

"Who?!" She looked around and surprisingly, found a man in front of her, inside the cell.

A frown appeared on her face, she couldn't see his face because of the shadow covering him, as well as the darkness created by the dark clouds blocking the sun, but it was clear – this was a man.

"Who are you, you disgusting imbecile—"

Suddenly, the man crouched down and placed his finger on her lips. "Shh, calm down now. I saved you and your people's lives, after all. Treat your benefactor nicely at least."

Boa Hancock instinctively tried to bite off his finger, but suddenly, a ray of sunlight came through the window and flashed onto the man's face, making his face clearer.

Hancock's eyes grew slightly. 'It's... him!'

It was the person she had in her mind when thinking about Emperors. 'If I had to join the side of an Emperor, it would be him, the person who humiliated the source of my fear and anger.'

Hancock bit Amon's finger as she stared at his face with wide eyes. 'Sky Emperor, Amon the Lucifer.'

**

**

**

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum, @Shortmotor and @ReallyNigga?

Discord: https://discord.gg/x97NjyNbAy

20