Final game at play (2)
897 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 161

Title: Final game at play (2)

....

Hancock was sleeping in a room inside the ship when a sudden knock came from the door.

Knock Knock!

"Hancock?" It was Amon's voice.

Hancock, who had taken several sleeping pills, opened her eyes immediately upon hearing that.

After the fight a few days ago, her guard was up, and also the voice outside the door sounded heavy to her.

She looked at the door, rubbing her eyes. 'Who was that voice just now...?'

Amon's voice echoed inside the room once again after another *knock* came from the door.

"Hancock, get up. We are at our destination." Amon said in a neutral tone.

Hancock remained silent for a few seconds because she was still feeling sleepy because of the medicine. Amon's confused voice echoed inside the room. "Is she still asleep? Should I teleport inside?"

Hancock flinched instantly. She felt very hot, so her clothes were messed up, and the marks on her back were unveiled

'No way, if he comes in now he will see my slave mark.' Quickly Hancock adjusted her clothes, though she soon recalled his words from the first day. 'Wait... he already knows I was a slave.'

In a few seconds, her days with him flashed before her eyes. She recalled how nicely he treated her, even though he knew she was a filthy slave.

'He is... really a good man.' Hancock's sleepy mind cleared as she released a sigh.

"There is no need, Sky Emperor." She said and tidied her clothes. "I am already awake."

"Oh, okay then... Ah, I can see the Kujas from here, you should come out now." Amon sounded out. "Anyway, I'll be waiting for you on the deck, come quickly!"

Amon's footsteps sounded out before gradually vanishing, leaving a perplexed Hancock behind. 'I am starting to heat up again...'

Breathing in and out a few times, Hancock then stood up. 'A little more my body!'

Hancock held on. She was the Pirate Empress. Something so small won't be a hurdle on her path.

«...★...»

At the seashore, Amazon Lily.

"!! Everyone! The Pirate Empress is here!!"

While the continuous voice was flowing through the whole island, a crowd was gathered at the seashore. Raki was among the crowd, wearing a white t-shirt and holding her hands behind her head.

'So boring...' Raki yawned. She has been waiting for Hancock to arrive, but this was too boring. She was also annoyed by being cockblocked by Amon yet again.

'He always ruins the fun when it's about to begin... Sigh, whatever.' Raki shook her head and looked through the crowd for a new chick.

She was practically the hero of Amazon Lily, the fact of being a female-only added to that part as nobody doubted her. People did pretty much anything she asked at this point. After all, she was a hero who would never do anything that would harm them.

As everyone waited, the ships finally came closer to the shore, with Boa Hancock on the edge of the deck on the ship in the middle.

As everyone saw her face and fine state, they cheered as if their lives had been spared.

"Snake Empress! Snake Empress!"

"Snake Empress! Snake Empress!"

"Snake Empress! Snake Empress!"

Everyone cheered as Hancock looked down at them from above.

She took a deep breath in and loudly said, "Everyone! I, the Snake Empress, have returned completely fine! I am sincerely sorry that I lost and endangered your lives, yet, I am happy you are fine too!"

The wind blew Hancock's hair on the other side as she beamed with a flashy smile. "I failed you, I failed the whole Kuja... Still, all of you will forgive me, won't you?"

Seeing the shining eyes of the crowd, Hancock's voice grew more confident. "Why? Because I am beautiful!"

A short silence fell upon the crowd, but it didn't last long.

"Kya! Snake Empress!" The next instant, the crowd cheered together.

This was the power of beauty. They were about to be captured, to rot in that hell named Impel Down, yet they forgave their actual ruler after a single line from her.

'I am impressed.' Amon was truly impressed and convinced that his decision to go after Boa Hancock wasn't wrong. 'She is weak, very weak, but that's a fact only for now. With her beauty and devil fruit, she is bound to be a strong subordinate considering she is also supposed to have all three types of Haki.'

Currently, she is a powerful woman. But in the future, she will be the strongest woman.

'Currently, other than Yamato, Boa Hancock is most suitable to grow into the strongest woman of the world... oh, also Raki.' Amon stared at Hancock with an arrogant smile, but soon a frown appeared on his face as he noticed something.

Raki was down there, staring at Hancock's with shining golden eyes while her nose was bleeding.

'Wait... She can see her naked, can't she?' Amon sighed and rubbed his nose.

Soon, Boa Hancock jumped down from the ship as everyone surrounded her.

«...★...»

It's been around half an hour since Boa Hancock came down. There was a large crowd surrounding her, examining her body for any injury. Raki tried to use this chance to feast her hands, but she couldn't get an entry to the crowd.

Meanwhile, Amon stood far from the crowd near a coconut tree while eating snacks. He was enjoying the sunlight as the evening was setting.

While eating, he noticed Raki running towards him from afar, and nudged him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared at him with puppy-like eyes. "Hey, hey, brother! Introduce me to her! Those whores aren't letting me go inside."

"No," Amon answered simply. "She is mine, stay away."

Raki looked more impatient hearing him as she forced her eyes to become teary. "C'mon! You get all the goods, why not share some with me?! Am I not your sister?"

Amon deadpanned hearing her. "That's the point, my 'sis'. You aren't supposed to be interested in girls. I know you aren't lesbian."

Raki flinched after hearing him as she coughed. "Ahem... I am not lesbian, you know. It's just that the males around me don't deserve me, you see." The next second, she pressed her chest against him and smiled cheekily. "Other than you, of course."

Amon chuckled softly. "Oh, really?" Then, with an expressionless face, he just pushed her away. "But if you really seek my attention so much, just say it. Say 'Brother, let's do it.' See if I accept it or not."

A few seconds later, a slight blush appeared on Raki's face. "..."

She again wrapped her arms around his neck but didn't answer him.

In reality, Amon knew why she never said it herself. The reason made him chuckle. 'It's pretty ironic how such a bold girl like her is so shy. Though it only makes sense if I think about it. I am, after all, her symbol of hope, respect, love, and even fear.'

Raki silently hugged Amon. He hugged her back while continuing to think. 'With so many symbols clashing, she is against taking the initiative. I for myself don't care much. I am not desperate enough to take the initiative with this little girl.'

While Amon patted her head, Raki raised her head and looked at his eyes with wet eyes. "You know what? Fuck you—"

Before she could finish her words, though, an arrogant yet feminine voice entered both of their ears.

"You low life, get away from him!"

'Low life? Which bitch dares.' Raki frowned as she turned her head to look at the source of the voice.

A tall female in a red kimono was walking towards the two siblings while raising her head upward, looking down at Raki.

The moment Raki shot the woman, Hancock, a glance. Blood flowed from her nostrils. She was seeing something heavenly with <Wisdom Eyes>.

'Ahh, such a nice body she has!' Raki staggered upon her feet, but Amon helped her stand in her spot by grabbing her by her shoulders.

Hancock frowned upon seeing this.

Amon then said, looking at Hancock, "Yo, this is Raki, the girl I was talking about. I am sure your people told you about her already."

Hancock observed Raki's body from head to toe. "I see... she's not bad. Ahem, yes, my people told me how heroically she protected Amazon Lily from destruction, but..."

Hancock wanted to scream, 'That doesn't permit her to touch you so daringly!' But she managed to control herself, for Amon's sake.

Hancock stared at Raki. Especially how she had her arms wrapped around Amon's neck.

Hancock took a deep breath as she looked at Amon and asked humbly, "If I may ask, who is this girl to you?"

"She is my sister." She got an instant answer.

Instantly, a tremendous weight was lifted off Hancock's heart. 'Ah, that's better.'

She instantly looked at Raki again, who was covering her nose.

This time, as Hancock looked at Raki, a strange smile was on her face. She bowed lightly. "I thank you for protecting the Amazon Lily in my absence."

Raki's eyelids twitched. What was this sudden change?

Still, she didn't mind. This only meant she might get to have a better relationship with her.

Hancock then cleared her throat. "Anyway, we can get acquainted later, but there is something important today."

Hancock couldn't finish her words as the old lady Gloriosa walked there too. Her old voice continued from where Hancock stopped. "Since we just defended against a big hurdle not so long ago, more so with zero casualties, we have decided to hold a large banquet throughout the island! What do you think, young man?

Amon nodded. "Certainly, I will participate. I still haven't finished my talk with Hancock about the merging, after all."

Gloriosa nodded. She also wanted Hancock to accept the offer. 'He is an Emperor, the only Emperor we have a good relationship with. It's better to join him than the other ones.'

Gloriosa decided to somehow convince Hancock with a sigh. 'If only he didn't have a wife... things would have been much better.'

While Gloriosa regretted Hancock simped, and Raki pursued other girls, the banquet finally began.

«...★...»

–Amon Pov–

It's midnight. The banquet has been going on for hours now.

I have stopped eating for a while and am currently enjoying the belly dance performed by the Kujas. Raki became drunk, so she is also dancing, though her rhythm is bad.

I was sipping coffee and waiting for my call. The call that will change the history of this island.

'Boa Hancock is going through that phase...'

It's been a few hours since Hancock stomped back to her room after I deliberately flirted with a female Kuja. Marguerite her name was... anyway, it had the effect I wanted it to have.

She was feeling jealous, which caused her to break down pretty fast.

With my observation, Haki, I can see inside her room. Currently, she is sweating heavily in her bed, barely breathing. If this keeps going like this, it won't be a stretch to say that she would die in less than two days.

'It's shocking how something as silly and ridiculous as "Love Sickness" is real.' I chuckled, which caused my coffee to almost choke me.

Soon, as I was waiting, I heard the footsteps of a tiny figure.

"Young man..." It was the old lady, Gloriosa.

While sipping coffee, I looked at her wrinkled face, confused. "Yes?"

She opened her mouth to say something but sighed in the end.

I said, "It's fine. Ask anything, it's better than regretting later."

The old lady looked at me gratefully. "Thank you, but... it might be too much of me to ask this, but can you please come with me? This is a matter of life and death for Hancock." She said with a worried voice.

While grinning internally, I instantly stood up with a pretentious, shocked face. "What happened?" I deliberately closed her eyes to make it seem like I am using observation Haki and said, "No need to explain anymore. Please lead me to her. I think I have a way around this.

The old lady kept staring at me gratefully.

...

The lady then led me to Hancock's room.

I had only one thing to say as I stepped inside the room where moaning sounds were coming from, 'Ah, how easy this is.'

**

**

**

A/N: Do you want Hancock smut or not?🙄

--

[‌Read‌ ‌15+‌ ‌chapters‌ ‌before‌ ‌release‌ ‌in‌ ‌P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–‌ ‌

Link:‌ ‌patreon.com/Master4thWall‌ ‌ ‌

15