Conquering Amazon Lily
1k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 163

Title: Conquering Amazon Lily

....

Hancock opened her eyes under the radiant sunlight. The first thing she saw was Amon's face in front of her.

A red hue appeared on her face as she smiled, recalling the last night.

Hancock was laying on her left side, looking at Amon who was on his back with his eyes closed.

'He looks so handsome... kya~' Hancock instinctively went for a kiss on his cheek as Amon's eyes opened immediately just as her lips touched his skin.

"Ah!" Yelping, Hancock drew back her face.

"Y-you are awake?!" Hancock asked as she avoided eye contact, acting as if she was never trying to kiss him just now.

Amon stayed silent for a while before saying, "Hug me tight."

Immediately, Hancock's body moved on her own as she hugged him tightly, her face resting on his chest. Though she still asked, "Why all of a sudden..."

Amon chuckled softly as he hugged her back. "Just testing if last night was a dream or not. Or maybe you were just drunk. It's good to be clear of these things."

Hancock hugged him tighter. "I was not drunk. I was sane the whole time, I enjoyed every bit of my time with you."

Amon patted Hancock's naked back. "That's good. Anyway, I prepared a gift for you while you were asleep."

Hancock raised her head and looked at Amon with curiosity. "A gift? Wasn't last night enough of a gift?"

Amon didn't answer and got up from his bed.

Zzz...

He entered lightning speed and wore his black pants. Returning back to normal, he then searched through his belt and took out a camera.

"Turn around, let me take a picture of your back," Amon ordered; Hancock did what he asked obediently.

"Like this?" Hancock asked while facing the other side, bringing her hair on the front thus revealing her back, her shame. Yet, currently, she didn't feel any shame, she recalled his words from last night – 'Don't feel ashamed, you are beautiful.'

"Yes, like that." Amon raised his camera in the air and clicked the button, capturing the picture of Hancock's back. Something... was different about it.

Click!

Hancock flinched slightly hearing the unexpected sound as she turned around. "You took a picture of my back?"

Amon didn't answer as the camera printed out a photo. A normal human eye is 576 megapixels, and the camera in Amon's hand was 1400 megapixels, so the photo it caught was clear like water.

Amon handed the photo to Hancock. "What do you think of this as my gift for your outstanding performance last night?"

Hancock accepted the picture with a little nervousness in her eyes. She was thinking -- did he somehow remove the mark in my back?

With hope filled in her eyes, she slowly looked at the picture, instantly becoming shocked.

'Wha...' Hancock's eyes slowly grew. It was... better than she expected.

She looked at Amon with wide, wet eyes. "You tattooed my back?!"

The whole night, Amon's wings were merged with his body. He used his Logia body to mix his wings with his back, but in response, it left a mark on his back, the tattoos of a pair of wings.

And in the picture Amon handed to Hancock, she also had a tattoo on her back. It was also the tattoo of a pair of wings – exactly the same as Amon's.

As for how this happened, this was possible because of extreme control over electricity. For years, Amon has been learning art and sculpting techniques taught by Robin. Using lightning as a brush, Amon burned Hancock's skin skillfully, thus drawing a permanent tattoo. As for why she didn't wake up while the procedure was happening, only Amon knew.

"How do you like it? Although it was possible to remove that slave mark and clean your back, I thought this looked cooler. It even matches mine! As if we are some sort of couple!" Amon said, but Hancock stayed silent, only tears dripping down her cheeks. "Uh...? Do you not like it? I can remove it if you want—"

Interrupting Amon, Hancock immediately shot up from the bed and hugged him tightly.

"Never. Never remove it! It's the symbol of our love!" She said with each line ending with the hug tightening. "I am so happy the slave mark is gone.... But I am happier I have your wings on my back now! I love you!"

Amon patted her back and chuckled softly. "Careful. Don't love a person you just met 4 days ago."

Hancock raised her head and looked at his eyes with determination. "I choose to love you. I will never in my life regret loving you."

Amon smiled and pushed her head back to his chest. He was hardly surprising himself from laughing like a maniac. 'She is the easiest woman I've ever met in my life. I guess anything can happen in an anime world.'

Amon stroked her head like a puppy while saying, "So... What do you think about joining me with all your people?"

"Don't be silly, I will obviously join you. I will do anything you say!" Hancock replied immediately.

Amon patted her head. "Think about it a little more, I am not in a hurry. Hancock, just because you love me doesn't mean I will force you into joining me. You have your freedom."

'Freedom? You are my pet now.' Amon thought while his body trembled in excitement.

Hancock raised her head and kissed Amon.

After canceling this kiss, Hancock said, "I am not deciding it all of a sudden. I decided the moment you saved me. I know the marines will try to capture me again, so I need protection. So I... selfishly chose to join you back then. But now, after so many things happened between us, I can't contain myself without having you by my side. Please, accept me, Amon!"

Amon nodded slowly. "Of course, that's why I came here. But..." Amon made a serious face, making Hancock nervous. "Don't you think we should take a bath?"

"...Ah?"

"We are dirty after last night. It's better to take a bath." Amon replied to Hancock's yelp.

Hancock looked confused. "Do we need to take baths after doing t-that? Sorry, I never knew. I was never allowed to bathe after the Nobles tortured me. So I... I am sorry."

Hancock looked down but Amon just hugged her tightly. "It's not your fault. Don't forget, I am here. I will make those noble bastards pay for what they did to my lover."

Hancock's body trembled as she smiled. 'L-lover...?!'

"Ahem, anyway, let's take a bath first." Hancock suggested looking at Amon with a sweet smile.

Soon after, Hancock directed Amon to her bathhouse below the mansion where they started to bathe together.

-

-

Meanwhile,

"Yawn..." Raki got up with a yawn while rubbing her eyes.

She looked around her. She was at the banquet hall, lying on the floor with many other Kujas.

"Uhm... I slept here, huh." She rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Brother is not here... bastard didn't even wake me up."

Gritiing her teeth, Raki stood up amongst the bodies laying down and sleeping.

She did some small stretch to relax her limbs as a terrible odor entered her eyes. "Sniff... I stink real bad. I need to bathe."

Stopping her breath, Raki recalled the bathhouse a Kuja showed her 3 days ago. Although she hasn't used it yet, since she was too busy with the girls to bathe. However, today her body was stinking too much to ignore.

Raki then walked closer to the bathhouse while yawning.

-

-

"Mmhhm!"

While Amon was dipping up to his waist on the water, Hancock was on top of him with her arms locked around his neck.

Hancock took the initiative for a kiss as Amon was just doing as she wished. After canceling the kiss, Amon rubbed her back. "Let's stop here, or the bathwater would get wasted."

Hancock nodded with a red face. She pleaded, "Then... one last kiss?"

Amon smiled as Hancock pushed her face closer. However, before the kiss even started, the door of the bathhouse cracked open.

Creak!

The next second, a familiar voice entered the bath house.

"Ahh, it would have been much better if some girls were accompanying me—" As the bored voice came to a stop, both Amon and Hancock looked in the direction of the voice. Instantly Amon broke out laughing as the voice yelled, "What the hell! Y-You! Again! Fuck this!"

Seeing the person, Raki, yell, Hancock instinctively covered her chest, but the next second, recalling Amon's words — 'Don't be ashamed to show your naked body, because you are beautiful.' She then proudly showed off her chest.

Raki's eyelids twitched seeing this. "I am out.... I quit! I am done! Fuck you!"

Amon kept laughing like a broken radio while Raki stomped out of the room.

Hancock innocently looked at Amon. "What happened?"

Amon just stretched his limbs. "It's nothing. Ignore her."

To begin with, it was her fault that she didn't notice their presence with her Haki.

Hancock nodded obediently. "I understand..."

Soon, Amon and Hancock completed their bath as Hancock dressed in a new dress.

She also decided it was time to declare the merging of Kuja pirates with Sky Emperor to the whole tribe. Of course, they will accept it.

«...★...»

"Hey, you know why she called us?"

"Hm? Maybe it's because of the war a few days ago."

In the middle of Amazon Lily, all the Kujas were gathered at one place. They were under the Castle of Snake Empress waiting for Boa Hancock, the person who summoned them, to come out.

"Ah, she's here!"

Soon, footsteps came from the top of the castle as everyone went silent. Soon, the face of the most beautiful woman in the world surfaced from the dark, rendering everyone under her admire her beauty.

"Everyone!" Hancock said lightly, still looking down on everyone. "I have something to declare."

Everyone perked their ears to listen to what she had to say, as Hancock continued. "We are the Kuja tribe, the originator of Kuja Pirates. Up until now, we have been safe by ourselves. Yet, you are all aware of what happened just 5 days ago. It's clear... We now need protection from a greater power!"

Everyone looked at each other's faces confused. She was right, yes, but what greater power was she talking about?

Soon, as if to answer their questions at once, another figure walked on the rooftop of the Castle.

"Yo, everyone." As the figure, Amon, waved his hands everyone cheered.

"Wait wait! Could it be?!"

"Yes, I heard he is an Emperor of the sea!"

"Ah, he is such a nice person, being with him won't be bad."

Immediately people started to chatter as a smile bloomed on Hancock's face. "Everyone, calm down."

"It's nice seeing you happy, and you are right, it is him I was talking about." Hancock continued. "He is a great power. And he is a man I approve of to d-dominate me."

She took a deep breath and declared, "So from now on, we, the Kuja Tribe, will be a part of Shandora! And the Kuja Pirates would be under the 'Einherjar Pirates'!!"

Einherjar. In Norse mythology, the einherjar are those who have died in battle and are brought to Valhalla by valkyries. Amon named his pirate crew with such a unique name because — to him, everyone in the crew is a lamb waiting to die in battle for the greater good. The difference is just a matter of past and future.

The name of Amon's crew wasn't declared to the outside world and is being used for the first time by a third party. However, it's only a matter of days for this to become a hot topic.

Instantly, everyone cheered! "YAAY!"

"We are under an Emperor now!"

"Awesome!"

While the Kujas cheered, Amon looked down at them with gleaming eyes. Oh, how fun this was. Conquering one person and getting 10,000 more as a bonus.

Amon suddenly felt a pat on his back causing him to come out of his fantasy.

"Einherjar? Seriously?" It was Raki. She grinned. "Not bad. It sounds cool, even though I have no idea what it means."

Of course, nobody in this world knew what it meant.

Amon just chuckled softly and poked her forehead. "It's time for a speedrun. We are a proper group of an Emperor now."

Raki shook her head slowly while Boa Hancock's pet snake crawled closer to her.

....

Meanwhile, the two Boa Sisters were at a corner of the rooftop, horrified.

"T-that monster... What did he do to big sister last night? I only heard her cries and now, she is like a completely different person."

**

**

**

A/N: Tell me how you like the name Einherjar! 🙄

--

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

18