Unexpected Arrival (1)
823 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 168

Title: Unexpected Arrival (1)

....

–Amon Pov–

I slowly opened my eyes with sunlight instantly gashing inside, making me realize it was already morning.

I yawned while rubbing my eyes. Then I slowly looked on both my sides, two women were lying naked beside me, their hands wrapped around me while they were sleeping with a smile on their faces.

'Boa Hancock and Nico Robin.' They are a good bunch. By good, I mean they are good fuckmates.

I sometimes reckon how fun it is being in this world, in so many ways.

Anyway, although me banging both of them together and even manipulating them won't solve this problem completely, I do believe they will be tame for a few months, maybe even years... no, years maybe too long.

'Though now the problem is Vivi. I wonder how she would feel when she finds out I am fucking the most beautiful woman in her absence... Ahh, so fun.' Anyway, enough fucking. I should rather plan my next move.

For initials, I plan to send some specifically picked up individuals to go to North Blue and invade Germa 66. They would be free to cause as much destruction they like, but they have to defeat the whole Germa Army in exchange.

I won't interfere, I have other jobs to do. In the meantime, I would go to the Drum Kingdom and declare it as my territory, taking over that kingdom would help me get in touch with Kureha and Chopper.

I am good with medicines, better than Chopper – that I can guarantee. But I am nowhere near that old woman's level. And since I want Op-Op fruit, I do need good enough skills in medicine and surgery.

Then... It's decided. I will leave today.

«...★...»

–General Pov–

After going through the lift built on Giant Jack, one can reach God's Shrine.

It was breakfast time and people inside the shrine were gathered around the dining table.

Other than Amon, Raki, Robin, and Hancock and Karna(the ones who live here), other guests were also gathered inside the fabulous dining hall.

Wyper, Isa, Aisa, Karna, and even Otama were sitting at the large dining table. Isa was distributing food while everyone else was sitting.

This type of large dine isn't an everyday thing, today was just special.

"It would have been nice if Bob was here too, it would be a proper family reunion," Isa said while putting rice on Amon's plate. "But he said he's busy, such a bummer."

Amon was still sleepy because last night, he accepted his meal with a yawn. "Maybe next time."

"Yeah, that. We did eat with him last time, so it makes up for it. But it would have been nice now that Hancock is here, she should meet her uncle-in-law." Isa replied as she offered some food to the person sitting on Amon's left.

It was a yawning Hancock, who also released a smile at Isa.

As Isa walked to Amon's right, where Robin was sitting, she sighed while putting rice on her plate too. "Also, I won't say much about last night since the kids are here, but be careful when there is more than one girl at the same time. If you show love to one while keeping the other at bay, she might feel hurt."

"I will, I will, sensei." Amon chuckled softly while Otama, who was sitting in Amon's lap, looked at his face with curiosity.

"Amon bother, what is she talking about?" As she said with a very curious face, Hancock almost choked on her food.

"Cough...." She quickly drank water as she looked at Otama. "You girl, you will know when you grow up and get married, now stop asking questions."

Hancock said with a slightly red face. She talked with Otama before. At first, she mistook her as Amon's child, but luckily she was wrong. She didn't like her at first – seeing her so close to Amon, but she recently came to like her. Even her pride didn't stop her from liking this little energy ball.

After that, Isa finished distributing the food as she also went back to her place and everyone started eating.

Midway eating, Amon opened his mouth while looking at Wyper.

"That's right, Wyper. I won't be present in the next Germa 66 expedition." He said as Wyper looked at him leisurely. "You will be in charge, burn everything—"

Though before he could even finish his words, Isa's annoyed voice flowed to his ears. "That's enough, Amon. I warned you previously, no business talk at the dining table."

Amon sighed and shook his head slowly. "Alright. Your country, your rules."

"Yes, now eat," Isa ordered with a scowl, though it was apparent she was just acting. "You have all your life's time waiting there for you to work, no need to ruin the precious time of dining."

"Yeah, right." Amon munched on some sea king's meat as he kept eating with Hancock feeding him her food every now and then.

Just like that, the morning passed.

-

-

After that, Amon sat in a cafe with Wyper to talk about the next exhibition.

"So that's the gist of it." Amon finished saying. "Raki won't be going, nor will I. It will just be you and the God's Army. It will be very hard, harder than you can imagine – because they are strong. So do be careful, cousin."

Wyper frowned as he grinned. "Be careful? Just because you are not going? Do you think I, Wyper, am weak? Hah, fine I will show you this time. I will destroy them all!!"

Amon chuckled softly As he played with his cup of coffee. "I want to see that, but it would still be pretty hard. The Germa is a large army, you can't possibly beat them all with a small number of 5,000 soldiers. You are strong, yes, but the higher-ups would keep you busy. In the meanwhile, the others would just be ganged upon by the whole Germa."

Wyper rolled his eyes. "So you're saying it's impossible for me? Meaning, are you testing me?"

Amon shrugged. "More like I am giving you an opportunity. You will understand after coming back from this, well that's considering you make it back alive."

Wyper went silent hearing him. 'An opportunity...?' It was confusing, but he got the gist of it.

'He must be talking about the opportunity to awaken my fruit. I can feel it's just around the edges.' Wyper thought with a shivering spine. 'Even that cheap girl Raki surpassed me, I need to awaken myself to get back my position.'

Wyper grinned largely. "Amon." He called. "Prepare, I am gonna challenge you once more after I come back."

Amon smiled. "I am always prepared, warrior."

Wyper didn't say anything more and stood up, walking away from the cafe.

As Wyper left, another pair of footsteps caught Amon's attention as he looked at his side while smiling.

It was Conis who was wearing a calm expression. "Amon," She called. Unlike others, she calls Amon by his name because of her early friendship with him.

Amon looked at her with a wink. "Wassup, beautiful."

"...I saw a few unregistered people entering the sky just now. They seemed to be concealing themselves nicely, there are a total of 5 of them." Conis reported, ignoring his flirtatious attitude. She didn't like it a bit, in fact, it irritated her deeply.

"I know, I already sensed them too. Don't worry, I will take care of them." Amon leaned on his back with a relax tone. "They are just... the Cipher Pol."

The Cipher Pol was here, a good opportunity. It seems Amon needs to delay his trip to the Drum Kingdom by a day.

**

**

**

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

18