Fire Emperor Wyper (1)
730 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 172

Title: Fire Emperor Wyper (1)

....

Kureha stared at the sky. It was clear blue, just like the blue sea. A sight she only saw in other islands, this was a day she didn't think would come so soon.

"Incredible..." Kureha muttered under daze. To think this was even possible. "He changed the weather in less than five minutes." The sun was shining and the snow was slowly melting... this was the changing point for this Kingdom.

Kureha wondered what this boy couldn't do. Just a few minutes ago, Amon had said he would clear the sky and teleported from her sight. The next moment, the sky started to clear and now it was completely clear.

Though Kureha couldn't know, Amon just moved the clouds from this area to the sea and then released a heatwave of plasma to melt all the snowy clouds. Thus, clearing the sky and also destroying the source of the snow.

As Kureha stared at the blue sky with impressed eyes, electricity danced in front of her as the figure of Amon appeared in front of her.

Kureha blinked at his sudden arrival while Amon started talking while rubbing his head. "It was a chore, but I am done." He sighed and shook his head. "Anyway, I will wait for your answer. Hope you will reach a decision soon."

Amon turned around to walk away, but before he could do so Kureha called. "Wait,"

Amok turned around with a curious look on his face.

"How much do I get a year?" She asked with a stern face.

Amon blinked once before grinning lightly. "How does 10 million belly sounds?"

That's around 100k dollars. However, that's just a dime to Amon. After all, he owns Gild Tesoro – the richest man alive.

«...★...»

In Germa's Ship,

"<Fire Fist>!"

Wyper's fist lighted up as a rod of fire went towards Ichiji and pushed him back. The fire then immediately surrounded him as a mini fire-hurricane was created, it completely devoured Ichiji, making Wyper expect a yell.

Wyper drew his hand back as an unexpected chuckle came from within the Fire.

The figure of Ichiji floated out of the fire and flew a few meters above the ship. "Fire Fist, your fire is truly hot. But you see, this Raid Suit I am wearing is fire resistance. There is no way it would hurt me."

'Fire-resistant...?' Wyper narrowed his eyes hearing him. Then he looked behind him and didn't waste any time to order his underling, "Everyone, jump in their ship. Destroy it from inside. I will take care of this guy."

While everyone nodded, Urouge opened his eyes while standing in the Budda pose.

"As you wish, commander." Urouge, wearing a grin, nodded his head and took the initiative to jump from the ship. Ichiji smirked seeing this.

As Urouge was about to land on the ground though, his grin quivered, sensing an attack.

Bang!

Mid-air, before Urouge could even touch the ground, the sound of a gunshot sounded as something seemingly penetrated Urouge's body, blood spurting in the air.

Immediately, thousands of soldiers appeared out of every corner of Germa ship That wasn't the end though, as they started to fire their guns.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

First normal gunshots, before the sound of machine-gun bullets, filled the surrounding area.

Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!

More gunshot sounded and in less than five seconds, thousands of bullets started to shower on Urouge's body.

Urouge's body fell on the ground as dust surrounded him. Yet, the shower of bullets didn't stop as it continued for a whole minute while everyone, including Wyper, stared at the scene with wide eyes.

"A-Ah Urouge!" Tsumi nervously stuttered as she looked at the scene with horrified eyes.

She grabbed her sword and wanted to jump ahead, but Wyper grabbed her arm.

"Wait..." Wyper mumbled with a frown. "Perhaps he is fine."

Soon, Ichiji's laugh interrupted him. "No way that big fellow is fine. Those are armour piercing bullets. Tekkai or Armament may be able to block some of them, but it's impossible to block that big of a shower." Ichiji cracked up after finishing saying this.

Even a genetically improved human such as he, wearing super armour would get seriously injured after this shower. There was no way Urouge would be fine, more so considering he was caught off guard.

This meant one of the Big Three from Einherjar's side was already out of the game.

Wyper frowned hearing this. It was infuriating how Ichiji had the free time to chat, but since he wasn't attacking, Wyper also waited for a while.

As the dust around Urouge cleared. It was apparent that he didn't get the chance to use any defensive techniques as his body was... riddled with bullet wounds making him bleed from all over his body.

Drip. Drip.

His blood was dripping to the ground, making a river out of it while he was busy panting.

Ichiji whistled seeing this. "Wow~ he didn't die with all those wounds. Talk about being a monster. However,"

Ichiji's line was finished by a Germa soldier. "We are not done yet! Prepare for the second batch!"

He quickly reloaded his machine gun and went to pull the trigger. However before he could do so, Urouge's bloody body moved.

He took the 'Buddha Pose' again with his palm in front of his chest, Urouge then yelled with a serious face. "<Karma: Full Counter>!"

The soldier didn't get the chance to shoot his machine gun as bullets that had pierced Urouge's body started to come out of his flesh and immediately moved towards the shooters at its original speed!

Cha! The bullet penetrated the soldier's skull as he fell back.

The other soldiers didn't even flinch, they were genetically modified to not feel fear. However, that didn't matter. Because more bullets started to come of out Urouge's body, and even the ones that penetrated him through & through. They all moved and went towards the direction they came from, killing every soldier that had shot the bullets!

Cha! Cha!

The sound of flesh being penetrated sounded out. As 2,500 of the 10,000 Germa soldiers were out of the battlefield in an instant... Yes, Urouge survived even after taking 2,500 bullets head-on, though mostly because he absorbed all their impact forces.

*Gulp* Ichiji gulped at this sight. They didn't possess much knowledge about Urouge, so they expected him to be just another strong fellow, but to think he had such devastating power. 'What is this? Ability to reverse time?'

It seemed like that to the naked eye. Yet, Ichiji was more relieved than frightened. 'It doesn't matter. With all those wounds, he is bound to fall.'

Oh, how wrong he was.

Urouge just shrugged his shoulders, again mumbling the lines that gave Ichiji the chills. "<Karma: Full Counter>"

Immediately, his blood strains started to fade and all the wounds in his body started to close up but that wasn't the end, his rigged clothes healed too as sounds of screams started to come from different soldiers around that place.

"Ahhh! What's this pain!"

As Ichiji gawked at the battlefield with his wide eyes, he saw a devastating sight. The other guards that were staring at the dead bodies of their comrades cried in pain as holes started to appear in their chest, heads, and other parts of the body. With holes in their heart, they slowly started to collapse to the ground with Urouge grinning silently.

"What comes around, goes around. That's Karma." That's karma, yes, and with intense training, Urouge had learned how to control this Karma to a certain extent. For that reason, his Karma was affecting even the guards who didn't shoot.

This was enough to take out another 2,500 people, the number of the bullets Urouge 'absorbed'. Now the fight was 5,000 vs 5,000.

Germa Royal Family didn't think one man could take down half their soldiers in less than 5 minutes. Wasn't Amon's army supposed to be weak? Where is that weakness?

It was then where Urouge's body started to change. His muscle quivered inside his body as his body size started to increase, making his muscle mass grow to an extensive degree and making him as tall as Whitebeard.

Whoosh!

He then dashed forward and slapped a soldier in the face, cracking his neck in one slap!

This was when Ichiji's body paled and Wyper chuckled. He yelled looking at his soldiers, "Everyone! Kill each and every one of them! Go!"

"Yes sir!!" The God's Army replied and jumped in the artificial island-ship, dashing towards the soldiers that were able to escape from Urouge.

Now only Tsumi and Wyper were there, Tsumi mainly watching Wyper's back while conjuring ice arrows and shooting them in front.

Wyper then turned around to meet Ichiji. "Yo, you said you are fire resistant?" Before Ichiji could answer, Wyper grinned ear-to-ear and jumped up in the air, flying towards Ichiji. He caught Ichiji's head with both his hands and concentrated his flames in his palms. "Then try to resist this, fucktard!"

Fwha! Concentrated blue flame leapt out of his hand and circled around Ichiji's head before springing out and going towards the sky!

"<FLASH FIRE FIST>!"

....

Thud!

Ichiji's limp body fell on the ground of his Kingdom as the scent of burned flesh entered everyone's nose. But unlike Jack and Amon, Ichiji was out for good.

After staring at the body for a while, Wyper then jumped back to the ship beside Tsumi. He patted his shirtless chest as he looked at the battlefield, Urouge was going all out. He has already taken down 50 more soldiers from the enemy side in a matter of seconds.

"Heh," Wyper cracked his neck and prepared himself to jump to the battlefield, in search of the hiding rats. But before he could do so, he noticed something.

'...What?'

Whoosh!

Down in the artificial island of Germa, a green and a blue blur moved towards the rampaging Urouge as they grabbed him and dashed towards the sea, immediately dropping him into the sea!

Urouge didn't even get the chance to retaliate and discern what happened, as he was out of the battlefield.

It took Wyper and Tsumi 2 seconds to process what they just saw, as immediately, a golden blur appeared in front of him and a pink blur in front of Tsumi, grabbing them by the waist.

"Fire Fist Wyper, you let your guard down." The golden blur, Vinsmoke Judge spoke with a grin as he pushed Wyper towards the sea, along with himself. The same is happening with Tsumi and Reiju.

'That speed... fast.' This was Wyper's last thought as...

**

**

**

A/N: Urouge was very strong in cannon, being stronger now, he is more than enough for 5,000 soldiers... or I should say he was.

16