Aftermath (1)
701 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read more chapters in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Discord: discord.gg/x97NjyNbAy

-

Chapter 176

Title: Aftermath (1)

....

Bzzt! Rumble!

With a bolt of lightning, a massive 200-meter long large ship appeared in the white sea, and after that, with 10 more bolts of lightning, 10 more ships appeared at the same spot.

All this happened in the grey world of the door dimension.

After that, the figure of Amon teleported in the air as he looked down on the frozen people.

"It actually worked," Amon commented as he observed the scene below. The sea current was still there, not much different from the outside world.

It was when Kiyu, the sword, talked. "'Master, this would be extremely useful in the future. If there is a need for Robin, Raki or someone else far from here, you can teleport with them after inserting them into this world. Unlike before, you can work as a mass teleportation device.'"

Hearing the sword's statement, Amon agreed. "That's true. It's also good to hide or imprison people."

The moral of the story, this was a good powerup. Now, while the sword can still be used as a weapon, it can also be used as a key to this empty dimension, a universe-sized storage bank.

Everything that exists outside, exists here. And it was as big as outside too. All in all, this was more useful than Mirror Dimension of the Big Mom Pirates.

Anyway, "Let's get out of here, then."

Amon raised his hand holding the sword, gripped the hilt hard and ordered the sword by chanting the technique's name out loud, "<Dimensional Slash>!"

With an eerie sound, Amon slashed downwards as the world went bright and an enormous cut formed in the air.

"Cool," Amon said as he then went to the outside of the Artificial Island and placed his palm on the wall.

Then using Advanced Armament's repulsive force mixed with electromagnetic repulsive force, he pushed the ship and launched it forward as it went past the "gate" at a great speed.

Whoosh!

....

Doing the same with the other 10 ships, Amon was now on the outside world.

"Close the gate." Hearing Amon's order, the sword circulated its power, making this gate close with a sharp sound.

Amon then placed the sword back to its scabbard.

"Ah...." He noticed the surprised yelp and confused gulps from all around. Surely, suddenly a change in their surroundings was a bit shocking to them.

He looked at Tsumi beside him. "We are at Skypiea. The teleportation was a success."

Tsumi rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. "It was?" clearly unaware that they have actually travelled half a world, Tusmi continued, "I thought you couldn't teleport with other people."

Amon just smiled and walked away, towards a few God's Army soldiers.

Currently, every one of the God's Army was trying the Germa 66 soldiers up, the teleportation happened midway, so they weren't done yet. They were also taking care of the casualties, and also maintaining their emotions after losing their brothers, fathers and comrades.

They expected to lose people close to them in this raid, but when this finally happened, they were saddened for the most part. They won, but at what cost? The lives of their comrades weren't cheap!

Of course, these things didn't matter to Amon. He lost more than 1,000 soldiers, but he gained 10,000 Germa soldiers, that's all he cared about.

Amon came to a stop in front of a few Shandians who were tying the Germa Soldiers. He ordered, "After tying them up tightly, direct the ship towards Shandora. Three of the two commanders are injured, so ask Urouge for anything." Hearing Amon's orders, the soldiers stomped on their feet.

"As you wish, Lord!" They saluted as Amon nodded.

They lost their comrades, but they still viewed Amon as their God after all and believing a God was the most dangerous loyalty.

Amon nodded and turned around as he met Urouge's eyes from far.

Urouge walked closer to Amon and bowed respectfully. He then asked, "Kami-sama, what do I do with these five Vinsmokes?" he asked, pointing behind him where a few bodies were piled up.

Amon made a thinking pose. "Hm, bring them to Yona, ask her to imprison them until I return to them."

"Also, we need to hold a memorial for the lost soldiers. The casualty was big this time, we need to pay respect to their souls." Amon added with a 'sad' tone.

Urouge nodded with a cheerful grin. "As expected from our kind God! As you wish, I will talk with the officer necessary for the procedure after reaching Shandora."

Amon smiled. "Alright, good."

With Urouge nodding again, Amon then walked back to Tsumi and ordered her, "Keep up the good work but don't forget to go to the infirmary after reaching Shandora. There is a new doctor there, she will help you get all healed up."

Amon then decided to teleport away, but just as he was about to take off, Tsumi nudged his clothes.

"Kami-sama..." she looked at him with puppy-eyes. "Fly me to the doctor, it would be faster."

Seeing her pleading eyes, Amon broke it laughing. "Hah! C'mon, get used to the pain already. Consider it training, my devotee. Your God blesses you with luck." He winked at her. "Bye."

Bzzt!

He then blitzed away from there, earning a scoff from Tsumi. "What a kind God you are..."

«...★...»

After that, Amon ended up in front of Robin's room.

"'Bra-Master are you going to form that now?'" The old samurai voice of the sword asked, making Amon chuckle.

"Yes, it's time." Amon patted the sword's scabbard, ignoring its stutter. "Big Mom has Sweet Commanders, Kaido has Calamities, and finally, Whitebeard has Division Commanders. To manage big crews, these types of figures are needed."

It was time. Time to form his own Calamity.

-

Robin was in her room, working on a few documents. She had to put Shiki's case on hold for now since she wasn't reaching anywhere. So she was rather working on the official matters of the "Valkyrie Org".

A few days ago, Robin was tired. Tired of everything, but she held on. Then for reasons she wasn't aware of, one day Amon suddenly started to give her more attention, just like in the old days. Robin felt a warmth in her heart every time Amon did that, she felt all her fatigue vanish when he hugged her softly.

And to not betray his trust in her, Robin was working harder than ever. She would solve these issues with the Organisation first, then she would solely focus on Shiki. 'He needs Shiki's information to grow, and I am the only one who can provide that information. I have to work hard.'

She finished her thought with a puff of white smoky breath letting out. It was near winter, so the Skypiea was cold. She couldn't say she hated this atmosphere.

Knock. Knock.

Two small knocks fell on the room, as Robin leaned on her chair and looked outside with her basic Observation Haki.

"Luci?" A small smile bloomed on her face. "Come in."

With a bolt of lightning, Amon appeared inside as Robin stood up from her chair, walked closer to him, and wrapped her arms around him. She placed her face on his chest, her ears listening to his heartbeat.

"Spoiled boy, do you need anything from me?" Robin asked, feeling Amon's hands brushing her hair.

"I was here to borrow your creativity for a bit, I need to name my commanders." He said while placing his chin above her head. "You know, how the Emperors have their strong people categories? I want something similar."

Robin withdrew her head and looked at Amon's eyes. "How many people do you have in mind for this rank?"

"Hmm, seven? Yeah, seven. Just like how the Government has the Seven Warlords, I would have 7 commanders." Hearing Amon, Robin tilted her head.

A few seconds passed.

"Hmm, seven... how about Seven Gladiators then?" Robin suggested, very serious. She looked over some names, but this seemed the best. Though to her surprise, Amon broke out laughing.

Amon laughed as he pushed Robin away from him lightly, he then slopped on his back on the bed. "Try something else. It sounds cringe."

"T-then Seven Chronicles?"

"Nope."

Robin shook her head and made a thinning position. "Then what about Seven Deadly Sins? I read it in a book – Wrath, Pride, Greed, Lust, Sloth, Envy and Gluttony, these are the seven deadly sins of humans."

"It would be interesting with each commander of this Rank having their own title." Robin finished her line.

Amon touched his chin and pondered this. It's not a bad idea. 'Seven deadly sins'. Amon recalled the anime he watched in his past life. It might suit the people he has in mind.

Raki, Sin on Wrath.

Wyper, Sin of Pride.

Boa Hancock, Sin of Lust.

Urouge, Gluttony.

Yona, Sin of Envy Sloth.

That's the five-member he currently has in mind. And other than Urouge, the other four matched pretty nicely with their titles. There would be two spaces vacant for now, and would most likely be taken by others soon after they reach a certain level.

Amon smiled. "Not bad, Robin. Then this would be the title, the Seven Deadly Sins."

Robin giggled hearing him. "Glad to be of help. Anything else?"

Amon was about to shake his head but recalled his previous worry as he decided to act a little childish. He grabbed his sword and threw it towards Robin. "Catch it."

"Ah!" with a confused yelp, Robin caught the sword. Then an angry voice flew within the sword, "'You, brat! How dare you throw this one around?! Just who do you think you are, you pathetic weasel!'"

Amon's face froze as he listened to the sword curse nonstop. Meanwhile, Robin looked at the scene confused.

«...★...»

Judge, the Vinsmoke Family's head didn't think they would be defeated like this. Yes, they knew they weren't the strongest, and precisely why they always laid low in front of powerhouses.

Who would have expected for a Tiger to suddenly target them as his prey? At least they didn't didn't.

Amon was a new Emperor of the sea, so they expected knowing his secret would allow them to use him. Yet this happened.

"Sigh," a small breath fled Judge's lips as he looked down, his hands raised up and pinned against the wall.

Judge woke up first, his body being stronger than his children. What he witnessed was a red haired woman putting large nails in his and his childrens shadows. What happened after was, without any physical restraints, they were unable to move their bodies.

'It's the Shadow-Shadow fruit...' Judge recalled the name from the Devil Fruit Encyclopedia.

Currently he was in a dark cell, with his four children restrained by their shadows beside him in the wall. They were still unconscious,

Judge then heard footsteps coming from far. He raised his head and could see light on the other side, indicating the door of the hallway was opened. He stared in front as the figure of the same red haired woman came in front of him.

But what caused him to frown was the appearance of the other figure, it was the Sky Emperor. 'Amon his name was...?'

**

**

**

16