Fast Forward (2)
689 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read more chapters in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Discord: discord.gg/x97NjyNbAy

-

Chapter 180

Title: Fast Forward (2)

....

Something was wrong. Alvida could feel it. If her long experience as a pirate has taught her something, it's that she should always trust her gut. Today... her gut was telling something wrong would happen.

"Alvida-sama!" Hearing one of her subordinates call her, she turned around with a frown.

"What is it?" Her squeaky voice roared, making her sigh internally. As much as she liked people calling her beautiful, making her dream about a prince in shining armour, she was fully aware what she was. While she can avoid waking up from this dream by staying away from mirrors, but her own voice was enough to shatter her fantasy into oblivion.

"A- Alvida-sama, we spotted a merchant ship in the distance. What should we do?" Alvida scoffed, hearing her minion's shaky voice. At least he was scared. He continued. "Do we attack it after getting close?"

What type of question was this? They are pirates, are they not? "Of course, or what do you suggest? Treat them a feast?! Fucking useless."

She stood up from the stool, looking at the man in front of her with disdainful eyes. Walking past the man with heavy steps, Alvida then raised her binoculars to her eyes and looked far, indeed, there was a merchant ship in the far.

A heavy chuckle left Alvida's lips. "All I see is cash, not a ship."

Her pupils changed and formed '$' as she threw her binoculars behind her, stretching her limbs a little, Alvida then looked towards her dozen subordinates who were frozen on their feet, waiting for her orders.

"Oi, everyone. We are lacking cash for a while, aren't we?" Seeing everyone nod immediately, Alvida continued. "Then don't mess up this assault. Kill the ugly ones, capture the handsome ones, and get the beautiful girls for yourselves, we shouldn't waste anything."

By the time Alvida finished, everyone had their eyes shining. They were intimidated by Alvida, but they didn't escape from her grasp, why? It's because of her generosity with these things. The females in the crew could get male toys and the males could get females. They also got to eat delicious food, so they rather accepted the little torture their captain gave than to leave outright.

As everyone nodded, gripping their weapon strongly, they finally got closer to the ship. The occupants of the merchant ship were already hiding in the corners of the ship, so the pirates could tell this would be an easy assault.

Alvida smiled seeing this. "Everyone!" At her yell everyone grabbed the rope of the ship and swung to the other ships, starting to attack the innocent people at once!

Seeing that some were fighting back, Alvida chuckled. 'Poor fools.' She grabbed a barrel beside her. There should be wine inside this barrel, but she didn't care. Raising the unusually heavy barrel in the air, she was about to swing it forward, but–

Crack

The barrel broke as a... human appeared from inside it, starling Alvida.

"Hu-?!"

"Gomu Gomu no-" Before she could even yelp, the boy wearing a straw hat who looked no more than 17 swung his fist and punched her in the face, breaking her nose and making her fall on her back. "Pistol!"

«-★-»

"Meh." Honey Queen shook her head with her eyes locked on the screen in front of her. "Amon really wants me to join this kid? He is weak and pathetic, though."

Controlling the submarine she was in to move a little closer while keeping her eyes on the screen as the man with Straw Hat beat the shit out of Alvida and sent her flying in the sky, Honey Queen paused.

"Wait... how did he make that fat woman fly like that? What kind of cheat is this?" She frowned and pinched her, asking herself if this was a dream or not. She didn't expect to see something magical in her new life in this submarine.

Trying to solve the mystery, Honey Queen changed the angle of the camera and focused on Straw Hat as he approached a pink-haired short boy. As minutes passed and nothing interesting happened, Honey Queen sighed.

"Guess one new mystery to solve." She scratched her head. "Either way, this satellite thing is a Godsent (literally). To think Amon had such a thing on him. I can spy anywhere in the world with this... I have to thank Amon later then."

Satelite. The ruler of space, Amon, had dozens of satellites flying above the Earth, spying on every corner of the world. Amon gave Honey access to the camera of the satellite because she has an important job– "Though is this kid really a big shot as he had put it? He doesn't even know Haki, I can beat him in my sleep, what the fuck." Shrugging her shoulders, she observed Straw Hat's action through the monitor connected to the satellite. "Well, it doesn't matter. My job is to become his first crewmate, I guess it's time."

Honey Queen pressed some buttons of the submarine and set it in autopilot mode. Then going close to Alvida's ship, she pushed another button that created a hole below the ship and pushed her down the hole, sending her out of the ship in an instant, then an mechanical arm grabbed her and threw her to the surface of the sea.

"Kya!"

With a high heartbeat rate, Honey Queen moved her hands on the water, slowly losing her body's strenth, and just as the sound attracted the Straw Hat man, he turned around and threw his hands forward. His hands stretched and he grabbed the drowning Honey Queen, pulling hair out of the water.

-

"Hey, you alright?" Hearing her target's voice, Honey queen opened her eyes. She honestly didn't want to do such a risky thing, but orders are orders. Amon said this would be the easiest way to get close to him.

"—Cough." Honey Queen coughed out water that had invaded her lungs and sat up.

"Ah... t- thank you, Mister..."

"It's Monkey. D Luffy."

"Ah, mister Luffy, then. Thanks for saving my life." Honey Queen finished, bowing lightly and receiving a wide smile from Luffy's side.

"Hehe. No need for mister."

«...★...»

In Skypiea, Raki was training someone just like Amon had ordered.

"Get up, your enemies won't stand by and let you cough blood peacefully." Raki started, looking at the person a few meters in front of her, on her knees and hands, vomiting blood. "How can you be so weak, Aisa? Just because you have observed Haki doesn't mean you can do anything other than dodging – and when a person is fast enough, like me for example, even if you see the attack coming, you can't dodge."

As her training partner, Aisa, stood up, wiping the blood from her lips, Raki stared at her with cold eyes. She won't show remorse when it comes to training people, not when Amon said he would make Aisa into a 'Sin'. "Now come, attack me."

Aisa nodded, not looking hurt at her words – already knowing she is doing it for her own good. She was 13 this year, but after taking the Angel Formula two years ago, her growth spurt started and she looked around 16 years old now It was a good thing, as it worked for her to get stronger, quickly.

Kicking the ground swiftly, Aisa vanished from normal sight, well the normal didn't apply to Raki's <Wisdom Eyes> as she could easily see her movements in the slowed-down world, and her shining golden eyes almost looked like a pair of (tomoe-less) Sharingan , something Amon would have recognised.

Seeing Aisa approach her from behind, Raki moved her body and twisted her waist, dodging a blow. Just as Aisa was about to pass her, she grabbed her hair and ruthlessly slammed her face in the cement.

Bam!

"Ahh-gh!" Aisa groaned, feeling her nose break down, as she fell down on the floor, limp.

Raki scoffed. "That's all?"

With her body trembling, Aisa managed to turn on her back, her developed chest facing the high ceiling.

"Sister, why are you being so rough with me?" Aisa asked, huffing.

"...I am being strict since you are going to soon face situations where your life would be on the line."

"Is that all, though...? Or is it because of my words six years ago?" Aisa asked, making Raki pause. Six years ago, she talked about Amon... faking his smile, and being someone entirely else in his heart. Raki didn't trust it and even yelled at Aisa. "Do you still have a grudge? But I was just saying what I could 'see'."

Raki sighed. "Look Aisa, I hold no grudge with you. To make it clearer, I am grateful to you that you put that seed of doubt in me. It not only made me realise how wrong you were, but also made me realise how much my brother loves me."

Aisa didn't say anything. Frankly, she wasn't sure of her own words right now. She 'saw' Amon's insides when she was young, being only 7-years old. So it won't be a shock if it turns out that she might have been wrong... but either way, it didn't matter much. It's not like she would gain anything from proving Amon might be a monster in his heart.

"Then?" Aisa mumbled.

"You are going to get a devil fruit soon, a powerful one at that." Raki said, her eyes screaming 'look how many brothers loved you.' She continued, "Although that fruit would be a long-ranged one, you should have enough power to protect yourself when an enemy gets too close."

"And what's that fruit gonna be?"

"I won't say it." Even though Raki said this, the question did trigger her mind to think about the fruit's name, causing Aisa to widen her eyes as she 'looked' at the fruit's name floating above Raki's head.

'That fruit? Did big brother already found his location?' Aisa asked herself, but seeing her shocked face, Raki frowned.

"Wait... Did you just read my mind? Bitch! That's supposed to be a secret! Lesson no-2, don't peek in your superior's heads!" Raki yelled, dashing towards Aisa, to 'train' her some more.

**

**

**

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAA! 

19