Chapter 230
506 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 230

Scopper Gaban didn't know Roger had a son, heck, he didn't even know that his Captain had a wife!

Roger only met Rouge after he disbanded the crew, so, from the crew, only Rayleigh knew about Portgas D. Rouge and her son, Ace since Roger went to meet the man once before his execution. 

However, just a few days ago, Scopper Gaban received a letter from an anonymous sender, explaining to him about Ace who was soon to be executed.

Gaban was mostly sure it was a trap, a trap made by Marines to capture him. But… if in the wildest chance, Ace was really Roger's son and he died just because Gaban didn't go to the war, he didn't know how he'd come face-to-face with his captain in the afterlife.

If by any miracle, Ace was actually Gol D. Ace then Scopper Gaban would have a hearty talk with the young man. 

His grey bushy ponytail fluttered in the air and he struck down a Marine Vice Admiral with one of the two axes in his hands.

Blood splattered as Gaban chuckled at Whitebeard, who he was running beside.

"Gyaha, old man! Look at what you have done to yourself!"

Gaban stared at the countless wounds on Newgate’s body, while Whitebeard had a fierce grin on his face as he smacked a group of Marines away. He laughed.

"Gurara! Gaban! Your hands have gotten rusty! In the old days, you only needed one axe for a Vice Admiral." 

He watched Gaban using both his axes to cut another Marine, which caused the man to click his tongue.

Whitebeard grinned in silence, running forward. "Yet you came."

Gaban scoffed, but he was grinning too. "Whitebeard, you are the only person I know who Captain Roger bowed to. Heh, if you called me before, I wouldn't have refused." He laughed. "But don't get ahead of yourself, old man, today I am here for that boy, not you."

Whitebeard gave a heartfelt laugh and added, "Fine, brat. Listen, I can't go to Ace, because if I do, Garp or Sengoku would jump in. I will take care of the small fries, you take care of that girl Yamato over there, and tell Marco to fly and fetch Ace."

Gaban clicked his tongue again. "Tsk, ordering me around as if I am in your crew."

Unlike his click of the tongue, Gaban didn't look offended at all, and instead chuckled and left from his side, crashing on the little girl, Yamato. 

By now, the Sins were fighting the Marines who the Whitebeard pirates resisted, along with the 50,000 more people, the prisoners, who came here merely by the voice of Rayleigh and Gabban, just like how they followed Buggy in canon, but this time, in a larger number.

Speaking of Buggy, the man was filming the War, streaming it in all the corners of the world, just like in the canon.

Even with the larger army of 2,000,00 people against them, none of the Sins were having a hard time fighting, but the endless stream of soldiers was still annoying. 

In the midst of this all, Raki was the only one struggling because her enemy was... the strongest swordsman alive, Hawkeye Mihawk.

—★—

Seeing Scopper Gaban, Amon-2, who was on top of the car made of clouds, couldn't help but grin. 

"Kwaha…"

His new laugh was kind of annoying, but the fact remained still, now two of Roger Pirates were here. 

A few days ago, he learned about Rayleigh's capture from his mindless puppet, Hina. Silvers Rayleigh almost died, but Kizaru didn’t take his life.

It was clear why. Rayleigh is the most important member of Roger Pirates alive right now, so if the Marines could make the man talk, big secrets would come to the daylight. In such a case, why would an Admiral kill the man? Instead of capturing Rayleigh, killing him would have caused even Kizaru some trouble from higher-ups. That's the reason Amon assumed why Rayleigh was even standing today - and that’s honestly not a bad thing.

"And Gaban…"

The mysterious letter was actually sent by Amon. Amon has a large information network, not at the level of revolutionary, but still great. Using that, finding Gaban was a matter of months, and then he just simply sent the letter at the right time.

His plan was to gather as many Roger pirates as possible at this place, and then… kill them all by his own hands. However, unfortunately, he could only get to Gaban. Finding the others was basically impossible, except for that doctor in Reverse Mountain, but that man didn't come even after Amon sent him a letter too. The guy probably knew even if the letter was telling the truth, he'd only be a burden at the war.

With a small grin, he watched over the battle. 

"Kaido is coming this way too."

This time Amon's face darkened a bit. From the conversation the original Amon was having with Shanks, it seemed they’d need a while. In that case, things could get dangerous. 

As for why it would get dangerous even though he, Amon-2, was here, the answer would lie in how the Lightning Clones work. This world wasn't Naruto, and the clones weren't made of Chakra. All clones were just puppets controlled by one mind, and all of them were super light, didn't have muscles, and thus had no actual strength.

The clones could only do lightning attacks, but even that's split in the number of clones active, which was currently 4. Moreover, the clones couldn't use Haki. Haki's source is his main body, if Amon could project it so far from his body enough to use it on a clone, then he wouldn't even have had the talk with Shanks, because he would have been a master at Haki. 

So, Clones had hardly any physical strength, they couldn't use Haki, and finally, their lighting was nerfed, so nerfed that a Vice Admiral would barely be scratched by an El Thor.

Amon,  after awakening, could use 1.5 Billion volts, a straight 500 million jump. But being in 4 clones, each Amon could use 375 Million Volts, except for the Original who could use his full power, for whatever reason.

"Well," Amon-2 shrugged. "No-4 is going to reach here soon with Vivi."

Amon-3, who freed the prisoners, went back to Skypiea for any emergency, and Amon-4 was… coming here with a beast of his own.

He then closed his eyes, concentrated his Observation Haki to find Yona and sent a signal in her brain, causing the girl to flinch, but she got her composure back immediately.

—★—

Yona nodded to herself, as she was surrounded by multiple Prisoners. She was grabbing their shadows and tearing them apart, which caused the men to immediately start burning under the sun. 

The Shadow-Shadow fruit was basically anti-life in a battlezone like this.

Most prisoners had fled from her, but some stayed, the ones who simply didn't care about their life after spending a lifetime in Impel Down. 

"Die!"

Yona dodged an attack. From the signal she received, she knew it was the time… to unleash the demons of hell.

As the prisoner with a knife on his hand slipped past her, she crouched down, touching her shadow on the ground, and immediately, her shadow expanded, creating a pool of darkness. It was different from the smoky one of Blackbeard, but still similar looking.

The next second, disfigured zombies started to pop up one by one, one after another, dead bodies of different sizes that were given life by the wicked power of Shadow, soon filled 1/5th of the battlefield. 

"W-what?!"

This caused even the few fearless prisoners to take a few steps back. They didn't fear death, but they feared ghosts, for some reason. 

Back when Amon killed Moria and his crew, he didn't kill Hogback, the mad doctor, who is now serving under him to make zombies like these. 

The zombies weren't slow, they weren't dumb either, they followed their Queen, Yona's mental order, and started to tear, chew, and bite the enemies immediately. 

However… right then-

"Oooow, Shadow-Shadow fruit, is it?"

Kizaru, the Light logia Admiral, stood in the air with his finger pointing at Yona. 

Yona froze immediately, fearing a beam at light speed would tear her apart if she made a wrong move. Kizaru's finger shone in brilliant yellow light and he was about to shoot the beam of light right at Yona's forehead, but right then, as Yona clapped her hands, a huge zombie of a woman jumped out off the field of the shadow the moment Kizaru's light flashed towards Yona.

Instead of Yona, the light hit the huge woman causing smoke to rise which dimmed soon, and when it did… Kizaru's heart skipped.

"Mamma Mamma!!"

A hag with a big nose, pale sickly skin, who wore a pink dress and had stitches on her neck, seemingly connecting her head to her torso,  laughed like a beast.

"Die, Kizaru!!"

The Strongest Hag kicked the ground with her huge body and appeared in front of Kizaru, one of the fastest man alive, whose eyes widened.

...Big Mom was a Shadow Zombie!?!?

At that moment… Kizaru almost believed they're going to lose the war, but then-

"WORORO!!"

Big Mom's fist couldn't touch Kizaru as a man with similar body size as she leapt down from the sky, a club on his hand that crackled with black-lightning. The club hit Big Mom in the face, causing the zombie of the old hag to crash down onto the frozen sea.

"LINLIN! LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO YOU!"

At that moment, Kizaru was sure they were playing a losing game.

**

**

**

13