Chapter 238
566 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 238

She was wrong.

Jewellery Bonney watched the speech Amon was giving. Her body slowly grew hot in rage and fury, her eyes teared up.

A strange combination of rage and fury burned her heart and she clenched her fist tighter than ever. Her overgrown nails dug into her palm, causing blood to start trickling down.

It was not Blackbeard she needed to kill, it was this bastard, this piece of shit, this monster. She needs to somehow kill him, somehow reach his home and bury him under clouds. She will take revenge for-

A warm hand fell on her shoulder just as a cold ran down her spine.

"Don't talk."

The same voice playing on the huge screen in the air murmured in her ears.

She realised what was happening in an instant.

Bonney was more than 800 years old, true, but she was brainwashed all her life to serve the Nobles. Recently her brain returned to normal, but she was still nothing more than a child in the head.

But as she felt the palm on her revealed shoulder starting to tickle, buzzing, even she could tell something had massively gone wrong. She fucked up.

With one of Amon's clones here, she was bound to die-

Her consciousness faded with a bolt of electricity invading her brain. Before the crowd around her could even realise anything, her body vanished from its spot along with the man behind her.

Bonney didn't know, but Amon had a lot of plans for her. She was an Immortality Factory, and it didn't cause her anything harsh unlike the Op-Op no Mi.

As Amon drifted in the sky, taking the unconscious Bonney to Skypiea, another thought crossed his mind.

'Oh right, I have to bring fruits to house the devil fruits of the deceased.'

He almost forgot about that amidst the heat of battle, in its thrill. He immediately dispersed dozens of bolts of electricity from his body each crafting another Amon in seconds, at the speed of lightning.

Seconds later, all of them vanished to fetch fruits from a farm in Skypiea.

—★—

Whitebeard's Tremor coated fist blasted forward, along with Garp's Ryo coated punch.

Amon didn't try to dodge, he took the hits with a grin, and the next second, his body dispersed into bolts of lightning.

"Kwahaha!"

Amon's laugh came from behind them, as both of them turned, their eyes rosier than fire, hotter than the sun.

"That was a clone, you old monsters."

The Amon wearing a long white coat dodged one of Sengoku's punches easily as if taking a stroll on the side of a lake.

He then kicked and floated in the sky, out of Sengoku's general reach. He raised his arm forward to attract Kiyu, his sword, towards him using his Magnetism.

With the sword in his hands and a soft grin on his face, unlike the mad one that the Executor Amon had shown before, Amon brushed his gaze around the battlefield.

The Sins met his gaze as he nodded at them.

The next instant, Raki screeched in her zoan form and Wyper kicked at Akainu who had molten lava dripping from his melted right arm.

The other sins followed suits attacking the enemies whose eyes were until now focused on Amon, and immediately after, the war restarted.

A group of Marines and Pirates surrounded the entirety of Motor Gang, who took a weird pose before their bodies flew towards each other like magnets and clung together. Not long after, their bodies merged, becoming bigger and larger, and around 4 seconds later, a 25 feet robot giant stood straight.

Immediately, laser light shone behind him and hit him in the back, a group of Pacisfasta coming into view.

Amon couldn't observe the battle for more than 9 seconds before Garp again leapt at the air, his feet kicking at the air as if it was a solid matter.

"I never thought you would die by my hands the first time we met!" He shouted, his eyes red and teary as he held back a snot. "I will have lunch with your heart!"

At Garp's direct approach, Amon simply chuckled as he prepared his body to make a gap for Garp's punch to go through. But that was a bad move. Even though he emptied a spot in his Logia body, Garp's punch hit around that spot and his entire chest became clouded in pain.

'What was that?!'

Amon didn't wait for an answer and immediately dodged the next attack by teleporting far. He wiped his lips of blood with a chuckle.

"Ah, you dirty old man." He sighed. "I never thought someone like you would have tricks under your sleeves."

Amon always took Garp as a straight person, and he was indeed like that. This must be that special Supreme Haki of Garp that Shanks had talked about.

Whitebeard rushed to Amon instead, this time Amon didn't care to dodge and retaliated with his own attack.

He can finish both Whitebeard and Garp after entering lightning speed, but it would neither be fun nor would the stream be able to capture how he dealt with the strongest men of this world.

Moreover, he didn't plan to kill Garp. Garp's immediate death didn't benefit him right at this moment, it would instead hinder some of his plans. Now, there was another new reason, that special Haki. He needs to learn about it too.

Ignoring the thoughts, he focused on the approaching Whitebeard.

The strongest man alive swung his naginata downwards, the edge of the blade shining with Tremor, further sharpening the blade's cutting force.

Amon stepped to the right and avoided the attack as if avoiding a falling leaf.

Then he swung his arm back. His fist shone red, and as he swung his fist forward, a mixture of orange and red light, Plasma, left him in the form of flying fist projectiles.

Whitebeard dodged one of the fists, then another, then the other three. His eyes shone silver as he did so, clearly using Observation Haki.

But just as Amon grinned, a fist of plasma hit him in the face, taking a chunk of his face's left side along with it.

Whitebeard's eyes widened. Not in shock, but in anger. With a shrieking cry, as if he was pulling out an ancient power, the edge of his naginata shone dark purple just as black crackling lightning formed around it.

Conquer's Coating.

He swung it down at Amon, and Amon teleported away.

No need to take extra risk after already seeing Garp's technique.

Whitebeard coughed out blood immediately. That single pull of his Haki must have done great damage to his health.

He leaned on his weapon when Amon tried to make a move, but Monkey D. Garp jumped down beside Whitebeard.

"Oy, Newgate." Garp's shadow-covered eyes glared at Amon. "You know I don't like you, right?"

Even amongst his anger, Whitebeard chuckled at this. He knew where this was going.

"You don't seem like you will make it out alive today, and nor do I plan to do so. Even if it takes both of us teaming up, and both of our lives even, let's give this brat the lesson his parents forgot to give."

That was a funny statement. Amon only laughed.

Just as Garp and Whitebeard rushed at him, Sengoku joined midway. His body was still the size of a human but his skin was golden, shining.

Sengoku would be a problem. That golden skin was as hard as, if not harder than, Kaido's scales in his Dragon form. That's how he was able to be Whitebeard's rival at all. Only the strongest defence can match the most destructive power. No one with a normal body will be able to do so.

Whitebeard and Sengoku exchanged glances, imaginary lightning crackling between them, before turning forward and using their respective attacks at Amon.

Whitebeard's naginata was moving downwards his neck. Sengoku's <Shockwave> coated palm reached out for his chest, and Garp's fist went for his chin.

Amon didn't look tense at all. He instead laughed.

Lightning flickered around Amon's body and he raised his arms in the air, grabbing the electromagnetic field with his hands, and yanking them down. All this happened at lightning speed.

The next second, the world spun. The sound of space cracking like glass sounded out and with a blast of sheer force, the three old monsters got blown far from Amon, each going in different directions.

From under them, as the cracks dissipated in the air, Amon came out unscratched. He simply knotted his tie while smiling.

"Oops, did I go overboard?" Amon muttered, looking around him.

He did go overboard. This technique of his was a replica of Whitebeard's power. While it was weaker, Amon gave his all.

That's why the marineford city in the distance had crashed down to bits. The battlefield was split into multiple parts, the ground cracked unevenly. All of the weak fighters were on their backs, unable to manage their composure in the shaking world.

Amon was expecting the three people he sent flying to run here immediately. But instead, a man 3 times his size appeared behind him. He held a thorny club in his hand which crackled in black lightning.

King of the Beasts, Kaido bled from the side of his head. One of his eyes closed, that's the eye he lost to Mr Fool. The man who's the real identity he learned just minutes ago.

"You…"

Amon grinned at the man. "Oh my, you defeated Big Mom already? I buffed her a bit with all those Germa technologies, but she could only last 7 minutes? Sad."

Kaido raised his club in the air slowly and swung it downwards, but it only went through the air.

Next, this time, Kaido felt a shadow towering over him instead.

Looking back, he met Amon who was a few feet taller than him.

Kaido's eyes locked on Amon's horns. He has ignored them until now, clearly just expecting them to be some kind of cosmetics. But now that he stared at Amon's large body, covered in his coat which had grown with him, Kaido felt a rage gush through his veins.

"You bastard, how did you-"

"Move away, Kaido you brat!"

But before Kaido could kill this pest, Whitebeard ran towards Amon again. His naginata again coated in Conqueror's Haki and Tremor. He had a stoned serious face as blood trickled down the melted left side of his face.

Kaido was about to protest, but Amon moved before that.

Teleporting in front of Whitebeard, Amon raised his hand in the air. Purple lightning, very hot, coated his palm. With his hand horizontal, growing hotter than even Akainu's magma, Amon swiftly slid his hand inside Whitebeard's approaching body, at his chest.

The approaching Whitebeard stopped moving, his Haki stopped channelling to his weapon, same with his Devil Fruit.

With wide eyes, blood splat out of his lips as Amon's large hand came out of his back, Whitebeard's beating heart in his hand.

A silence fell over the place as Whitebeard's weapon fell to the ground and Amon took out his hand from inside his chest.

Whitebeard staggered back. Nobody else moved on the battlefield. Amon clutched on the heart, and as if it was still inside Whitebeard's chest, he groaned.

With an expressionless face, Amon channelled electricity in the lump of flesh as it vaporised in the air.

The strongest man alive still stood, shaking, with his heart now destroyed. He glanced at Amon, then Ace's dead body as blood trickled down his stretching lips. He grinned at the same time and fell on his knees.

"I…"

He tried to talk, but only one word left his lips. His grin widened. Staring at Amon, the burning hatred still flashing in his eyes, Whitebeard groaned and slowly slumped to the ground on his face.

Even in his death, his back didn't touch the ground.

The silence only stretched further.

Next, a glowing half-dragon rushed to Amon with the yell of a titan.

"YOOOOUUU!"

Kaido swung his club, pouring all the Haki possible, as it came closer to Amon's now enlarged back.

Without looking back, Amon raised a hand backwards, a thunder dragon leaving his palm, as it devoured Kaido and flew him to the already destroyed city.

Amon then snapped his finger, his face slowly regaining his smile.

Amon-2 appeared in the air, his camera focused on the original Amon's face who was grinning again.

"Now, since nobody else is doing it, out of courtesy… I officially declare myself as The Strongest Man Alive."

The World shook in a great cheer of terror and fear. This was the moment when they realised the Era of the Pirate King has already ended.

**

**

**

Author's Note: The Strongest Man Alive Amon has been born!

Also, another Emperor of the sea, down.

12