Chapter 257
433 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 257

After doing his Thunder Emperor Amon floated down not before telling Raki- "Also, think twice before you transform into either your human or hybrid form. Since you know… you'd be naked."

She had only groaned at that, giving him the entertainment he needed, before he decided to jump to the ground in front of the destroyed building.

From the debris of the broken building, he could see multiple hands slowly creeping upwards. But before they could completely get out… he noticed a fly running at him.

"Die, Sky Emperor-"

Before the fly could finish his words, Amon blitzed.

The incoming fly and his ant companion, Kid and Killer, felt an immediate danger rush at them. They couldn't react of course, just as each of Amon's palms simply went through their chest, grabbed their hearts, and yanked out.

Their shocked-faced dead bodies couldn't even fall to the ground as Kiyu opened a door to the Door-Dimension in the air where the two bodies vanished. Amon simply threw the hearts in there too, as if throwing garbage in a dustbin.

Next. he turned back around while wiping his hand with a handkerchief.

"Oh hey, you guys are a large number," Amon said, whistling at the two dozen Roger Pirates with another dozen of allies. "I am very sorry for attacking out of the blue. I was simply offended that you started the game without me, the VIP Guest, as you guys put it."

The Roger Pirate's navigator, the red-head—ignoring his words—looked at the sky where Raki was spitting Heat Breath like candy.

"You only brought one companion?" She asked, her voice containing disbelief. "How weak do you think we are?"

Amon blinked at her before shrugging his shoulders. "Well, for assessment, Raki is around 164x weaker than me. Before, she took out Rayleigh, even considering the help she received. Now, with her new fruits, she's far stronger than old Rayleigh. Meaning, if I am 164 times stronger than her, and you all are as strong as old Rayleigh, I can easily take down the three dozens-"

"Stop, shut up! I didn't ask for an analysis." The woman gritted her teeth. "And stop lying, you can't be a hundred times stronger than that thing flying in the sky."

"Correction, it's a hundred and sixty-four."

"I don't care!"

At the woman’s yell, Amon shrugged again. "Oh well." Then he blitzed and reappeared with the girl's… severed head in his hand, just as her torso fell to the ground from her previous spot. "Anyone else have any questions?"

The people in front of him took a while to absorb the situation as their eyes went bloodshot and they rushed at him with a unified yell.

However, one person didn’t run at Amon.

Even as angry as Bullet felt, he instead ran the other way. Towards Raki. From all around him, the destroyed building, the weapons of the pirates who died on the ‘Game’, and everything else started to rush towards Bullet, surrounding him and forming a castle-like armour around his body.

Amon let him be.

—★—

Raki was minding her business by throwing fire breaths everywhere to release her pent up frustration at Amon. It killed some pirates, she noticed. Which was a good thing, too since she was supposed to burn the world here. 

Then an annoyingly large fist came crashing into her face that was flying in the sky. The large hand covered in armament caused Raki—who was basically unscratched—to frown and release a breath at it too, but that thing didn't vaporise unlike she had expected.  

It was damaged, true, her breath was hot enough to become plasma after all, but the massive metallic giant would take a dozen more beams to get truly destroyed. So instead, as its fist came towards her again, she jabbed her draconic head towards it.

Her yellow horns turned ink-black, crackling with black lightning of her very recently discovered Conqueror's Coating, as she head-butted the incoming fist.

The fist couldn't connect with the horns and nor could it advance since it wasn't coated in Conqueror's Haki—a power Bullet had no access to such power—so the air shook, the earth trembled, and Raki's head pushed ahead into the fist of the enemy.

The enemy tried to retaliate with his other giant hand, releasing a cry of pain, but Raki's tail whipped at his neck, and upon contact, the space cracked apart into pieces like glass.

Douglas Bullet's giant neck slapped and twisted against the power of Gura-Gura no Mi as he roared in anger and shock.

"How do you have two devil fruit powers?!" He yelled out from within his armour. "Is this how you killed Rayleigh?! By cheating?!"

His tone took a furious turn as his neck started to restore itself by absorbing a fleet of pirate ships via one of his extended tentacles.

However, Raki acted again. This time with her widened jaws she crunched down on the metallic giant's head. 

Bullet yelled in pain again. 

Raki realised seconds ago that whoever was operating this thing could indeed feel the pain of the damage inflicted. So, she whipped the incoming attacks with her tail while digging her Conqueror's Haki coated fangs deeper.

Just when things were getting adequate, the other pirates around saw this as an opportunity—as Bullet had initially planned—and ran over to attack Raki. They couldn't reach the sky, so they ran through the body of Bullet to rise up. Bullet allowed them and soon dozens of them gathered and started to attack Raki as well.

It gave Bullet a chance to create more arms that could slip by Raki's tail, and so, the tide of the battle started to change.

"Uuggghhh! I can't even use my hybrid form!!”—Was all she could say before Bullet’s hand slammed down on her jaws, crushing her body to the ground.

—★—

Amon was having a relatively easy battle, as expected.

Amongst three dozen people, a few had run away—clearly from the allied force. Except for them, the others kept attacking Amon at once.

The Roger Pirates had never eaten devil fruits, they even resented those a bit. So, it was no surprise that they were merely using their fists or weapons.

Most used a sword, as it was the most widely used weapon in the world, but some used thorny clubs and guns.

With those weapons, they attacked Amon from all sides.

Three swords from his left and right, two clubs towards his head and knees, and dozens of Haki coated bullets.

None of them hit Amon.

He didn't take any risk of creating gaps in his body to let the attacks pass, he had learned from Garp to not do that anymore. Instead, he actually dodged them.

Though he did that more casually than a farmer walking to his field to work a boring long day.

Like in the war, he moved as if he was dodging raindrops on a rainy day. Something impossible, but was actually happening.

"Stop dodging! Fight us!"

A fat man in his 30s, black hair and a thin moustache yelled out while swinging a club.

"You sure?" Amon asked as he dodged one of his attacks.

"Ya!"

That's all he could say before his death approached in the form of a curved blade of plasma. It severed his body in exactly half, causing two slices to fall to the ground at once.

The others stopped for a brief moment before continuing their assault.

The navigator was weak, but the guy who just died was one of the fighters… yet, only a single attack was all Amon used on his now dead body.

‘What the hell is wrong with this guy’s strength…’

Doubts started to spur up in them even as their movements started to get hesitant. Could… their Captain beat this kid? At his prime, could he do it?

‘...Of course, he could!’

They shook their heads immediately. Of course, Roger could take on a kid in his 20s. It was Roger, after all… He could, right?

Amon, moving slowly, slipped his palm inside a girl’s chest—his 7th victim since the fat man—and pulled her heart out of her wrecked breast.

‘H-he could, right?’

Amon’s hand grabbed a guy’s throat before yanking out his vocal cord in the air.

“E-EVERYONE,” 

No, their captain couldn’t match this man.

“RETREAT FOR NOW!!”

The others didn’t hesitate at the order of their current pseudo-leader. They simply kicked off in the hope to scurry off far, however, Amon’s body multiplied as dozens of them stood against the dozens that were running, therefore stopping them dead in their tracks.

All the Amons had an amused cold grin on their lips as they wiped their bloody hands with a handkerchief.

“I don’t believe I asked you to leave, did I?” He said, eyeing the remaining 15 or so people. “Show me the power that made Roger Pirates so famous—so dangerous. Don’t try to run, don’t try to flee, because remember, death is faster than light.”

“H-hey!” One of the allies cried. “I-I am not a part of Roger Pirates, let me go-”

“Oh?” Amon’s finger pointed at his skull before a beam of yellow light left hit fingertips and penetrated the man’s skull, causing the dead body to fall on its back in silence. “Should have said that before.”

Seconds passed, as The Roger Pirates exchanged glances. Then they clenched their weapons tight… before loosening the grip as their weapons fell.

“Just kill us.” Their current pseudo-leader, a burly man with a long black beard reaching his waist, said. “You have no right to make fun of us when you can kill us on a whim. Just kill us!!”

The others seemed to share his sentiment as they nodded very slowly. They were after all old folks who had already accepted death long ago, so now death was the better option than having them reconsider their captain’s power, his greatness.

“You sure?” All the Amons tilted their heads. 

After a long long moment, they nodded again, with the allies shaking their heads rapidly only to get their hearts torn out.

Then Amon nodded. “Oh well, I don’t like when the enemy gives up, so I guess I will end it.”

All of the Amons crossed their arms in front of them and made a ‘perfect’ sign by making their thumb touch their middle fingers. Then, from within the fingertips, light shone and then thousands of particles of yellow light rushed at the enemies, creating dozens if not hundreds of holes in their bodies in an instant.

«Yasakani Sacred Jewel»- Oh…” Amon blinked. “I said it too late, they are already dead.”

He slowly put his arms down as all of the bodies simply fell to the ground, most of their flesh missing because of holes.

 “Guess Pika-Pika no Mi is far stronger with Conqueror’s Coating.”

He shrugged and then turned his head at the fight of Raki.

“Oh…”

—★—

Raki was pissed the moment her head hit the ground. She shouldn’t hold back, there was no need to do that here.

So, she did the deed. Her more than a kilometre long serpentine body was instantly covered in a cloak of Tremor as she started to roll, crawl, and dance her body around the island. She squashed pirates like ants, and the Tremor Cloak covering her from head to toe, made even the squashed people turn into red jelly of blood.

Because when a dragon dances, everything gets destroyed. 

As Raki’s serpentine body rolled around, her tail wrapping around Bullet’s giant body, pulling him down to the ground, she ‘danced’ with him, causing his body to break, crumble, shatter, and so slowly come off entirely.

In less than 3 minutes, the part of the island where Raki was in was… a desert of dust with an almost dead, bloody Bullet laying on the ground, however, even he couldn’t last long as Raki continued her Dragon’s Dance.

This wasn’t a win, this was a massacre.

A weirdly beautiful one at that.

**

**

**

8