Declaration of war
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is the day Arthur will declare war against the devils. He put his clothes on and exited his bedroom, greeting the guards standing outside of his door protecting him. He moved to the throne room and sat on his throne, a throne not made of gold or some other precious metal but made of the bones of The Beast, the great ancestor of all beastmen and monsters. There is a tale about how the beast was defeated by the strongest beastman that ever existed in history, King George, who later was crowned the first king of the kingdom of Beartica. Anyways, when Arthur sat on the throne he cleared his voice and used magic to amplify his voice so that he could be heard throughout the kingdom, this was too serious of a news for him to not make it public himself.

''People of Beartica, I know that we are going through hard times, our previous king, my father, died before he could reign our kingdom to glory by an unforeseen event, an event that enrages me, and surely will enrage you as well muy people. My father was a king loyal to his people, too naive for his own good, he always thought that we beastmen are loyal to the core, but he was wrong. Some time ago, I was the victim of an assassination attempt, orchestrated by the head of my guards. I was deeply wounded, not physically but my faith in my people was shaken. Until I learned from the mastermind that it was his plan. He had a backer, a strong one, a devilish one. He was the one to kill our beloved king. I shall ask you this, WILL WE LET THIS GO? WILL WE LET THE DEVILS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT UNDER OUR WATCH? The answer is simple. NO! I, as a prideful beastman, do not accept this, I shall avenge my father and the reputation we lost when we fell for their schemes. WILL YOU ACCOMPANY ME, your new king in this war against the demons? Or will you cower behind our walls? Before you answer, remember our great ancestor, King George, who fought the evil Beast and created this kingdom, for us to live happily. This was my declaration of war against the devil kingdom of Thanatica. Tomorrow there will be war.''

Hearing their king, the people of Beartica were overwhelmed by feelings, they were full of sorrow, that their beloved king, fell to his death by his trusted companions that were deceived by the sweet voice of the devils. That was the moment they knew what the path they would tread upon should be. That was when they decided to help their new king defeat the enemy, even if it cost their lives. Because a beastman never accepts defeat, he will always rise to challenge until he is proven a victor.

Arthur stood up from the throne and went to the meeting room where his war counselor was waiting for him.

''My king'' He said while bowing.

''No time for formalities, I want you to have 50.000 men ready for war by tomorrow.''

''It shall be done, my king.''

''For my father, for our justice.''

''For justice.''

The rest of the day passed with Arthur training in order to be at his peak form the day after. He also thought over and over his plan, only to be assured that he will achieve his goal. A goal so grand that would make people see him as a king, a goal that involves him destroying the devils and conquering their kingdom in one day. A goal that will bring him one step closer to his grand dream. World domination.

 

1