1:1: Cheat
71 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*snap*

I remember something...

I am not sure if it is real or not but I know it's there

As my drowsiness is being slowly washed away, I gently opened my eyes...

What met my eyes is an unfamiliar ceiling made of piled up leaves on top of a wooden roof. Is that thatch? After recollecting myself I slowly blink in order to wake up.

I turned my head to my surrounding to further understand everything. I saw wooden walls around. It is not the log cabin but more of a hut type.

Surrounding me are what you could expect to be found in a small hut. Tables, shelves, Tools like axe, bowls, shovels and spoon. The floor is wooden with a leather carpet in it.

"Ouch! my head hurts, what the hell happened?"

"Where is this place?"

"I lifted my body away from the bed and tried to walk upright"

"Why can I not remember anything? And the dream..."

"What a vivid dream, its the only thing I remember"

Are you done?

"Startled, I suddenly jumped from my spot"

"Who are you"

You know I have already finished your narration but you're still doing a monologue

"I said who are you?"

I won't fall for that again stupid kid

"Wait... Are you the narrator?"

Of course meepman, why do you main characters even ask the obvious?

"Hey you fake narrator! What did you do to me?"

I reincarnated you to a wish fulfillment novel

"Wish fulfillment novel? Awesome! now where is my cheats?"

*mutters* what a stoopid kid, he already forgot what he asked *mutters* Of course its a rule for all wish fulfillment novel to have cheats, so I'm here

"where?"

I'm here

"Hey! I would like to let you know that i'm the smartest kid in class so if your thinking that you can hide the cheats from me, I will report you to the author"

ITS ALREADY HERE

"If your taking the cheats for yourself I am calling the author, NOW!"

Suddenly the surrounding skies turned dark with black clouds hovering over it. Then the unexpected happens, a thunderstruck occurred which magically bends. Slithering towards the window of a wooden hut hitting the unexpected victim. It is just unfortunate for the victim that the lightning is painful but it didn't kill him, leaving him with no marks of wounds except for the residue of pain.

"ARRRGH"

Are you calm now?

"What did you do?"

I narrated

"But atleast give me the cheats ;-;"

I am the cheat. the system if you may

"I demand a better system! Give me the refund now"

I am the best system and you're already giving me an aneurysm

Anyways I can dictate anything even a smut scen-

NO

sorry author...  Going back to the topic I think you should be satisfied now

"Not satisfied. Atleast summon me a cute waifu!!!111!!!"

With meepman satisfied with his cheats, he suddenly heard a footstep coming near the house.

"Wa-wait, even elves can suffic-"

When the footstep stopped at the door, this mysterious guest slowly open it revealin-

"hey, hey lolis are good to-

Don't interrupt me i'm going to the cliffhanger of the story already

revealing a...

"I'm gonna call the author if you don't-"

But before the person fully opened the door, meepman can't suddenly speak, Oh how awful!"

then the person standing in the ajar door revealing itself is a...

 

 

 

 

3