2:1: Family
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Hermit. Not an elf or some catgirl but a human male hermit. With shiny long gray hair extending towards his slightly crouched back and a shiny long gray beard that reaches just about the chest. His wet skin is wrinkled yet it seems a minor bump suggesting that the hermit is recently soaked in water and not too old.

When he saw meepman, his eyes opened wide with a mouth slightly ajar that seems like words would spill out at any moment.

"Meepman, why are you standing over there is your fever already gone?" (Hermit)

It seems like the old man recently out of bath isn't concerned about an unknown stupid kid trying to steal his stuff instead his worry seems to be that his stupid grandkid is doing something stupid.

"Hey! I'm not stupid!" (Meepman)

"D-did I accidentally let i-it out?" (Hermit)

See? I didn't even narrate that, I definitely didn't create the backstory  *whistles*

"But its your fault!" (Meepman)

"Y-you found o-out, meepman?" (Hermit)

Sure, sure, but just gonna let you know I didn't manually control people. I can only create my 'controlled' person by creating their backstory.

"I-i'm sorry meepman, i'm really s-sorry" (Hermit)

Hey meepman look at what you have done to your 'grandpa'

"Sorry, I don't actually mean you uhh-" (Meepman)

'grandpa'

"-'grandpa', i'm talking to the Narrator" (Meepman)

"N-narrator? *phew* I w-was actually jo-joking earlier but what narrator?" (Hermit)

"You know, the person talking earlier." (Meepman)

"O-ooh, seems like my g-grandkid had made a friend again, i'm just gonna d-dress up new clothes and p-prepare our meal." (Hermit)

"Hey, does it seem like he didn't believe me?" (Meepman)

Well considering how you are talking to yourself and what kind of grandkid you are, its not a surprise

"What kind of grandkid? And more importantly what do you mean talking to myself?" (Meepman)

Oh. Guess didn't let you know that I can choose who to speak to and i'm only speaking to you due to our contract. If I were you I would be careful talking to yourself, people might start adding crazy to your stoopid title

"But how would I talk to you then?" (Meepman)

I dunno aren't you the main character? Don't tell you can't?

"Obviously i can, after all i'm the smartest person in the world"

'I will definitely show you, you stupid narrator' (Meepman)

Oh a fast learner perhaps I should make things harder? Well it seems like its time

As meepman was talking to himself, It seems like the hermit has finally prepared the meal and decided to call him to eat

"M-meepman, are you done speaking to your f-friend? Let us go and e-eat." (Hermit)

Feeling that he was hungry after all those talks meepman decided to let fate do the narrating and just go along with it. Fortunately, It seems like Lady luck appreciated that he didn't resist and gave him white bread loaf and steaming mushroom stew for the food.

"Hey grandpa, what do meant when you said I found out earlier?" (Meepman)

"Actually its nothing-" (Hermit)

"Nevermind, I believe you are at the right age to know it but you're adopted" said the old man

Continued by the hermit, "Actually I'm a hermit that want to distance from the busy life of cities and as I was living in this forest I found out that you are mistaken by an orangutan as it's son so I took you"

*chuckles* you're about to be raised by an orangutan... sorry, sorry, I was wondering what the title of the novel would be. Would it be like 'Reincarnated to another world: Raised by the strongest orangutan!' *chuckles*

'Shut up' (Meepman)

Yea, yea, so I guess we already covered your backstory now

And as the final nail to the coffin by the grandpa, "I'm already sorry that I took you away from where your parents may be and forced to live at the forest so I would like to help you find them. I know that you always want to find your real parents and I am just excusing that they died. So go ahead and use my old tools and armor so that you may find your parents"

I guess that its so cliche we know what to do now






1