3:1: Why does MCs leave their family? Are they that ungrateful?
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as the he finished telling meepman's story, it seems like the guilt got to the old man. That day their final meal is covered in an awkward silence. They unanimously agreed that they will not talk to each other even before they slept in order for them to process what happened.

And just as an old man is sleeping together with his still awake adopted son...

'Hey, narrator what are we gonna do now?' (Meepman)

Isn't it obvious? We leave.

'But I don't even know my 'family' :( ' (Meepman)

Be glad that I already added a plot device so you don't stay with an old man for the rest of the novel. Aren't you more interest in finding smexy girls?

'Wait, you're gonna add them for me?' (Meepman)

Of course but since this is an adventure novel, let me add a condition. If you manage to find one loyal love interest I would let her join our 'little' adventure

'Yayy thanks, Narrator :D'  (Meepman)

Yes, Sleep tight because our next 'adventures' are just starting :)

...

As his exhaustion is finally depleted and his dream is about to reach its conclusion, meepman was suddenly woken up by very seductively sexy woman's voice.

Hey wake up now, we still have to do a ve~ery tiring work

"Nyom, nyom, rea~ally? Ya will let meh 'w~work' ya?" (Meepman)

No, of course not. 'I' would work you

"Nyehehe, come he~re, my c~ute champ" (Meepman)

HEY!

With the pretty voice changing to booming baritone, meepman was suddenly pushed off from his tight cuddle to the old man.

"Wha-where's the cute girl?" (Meepman)

There's no cute girl

"But I heard her clearly!!!111!!!" (Meepman)

I think you're referring to me

"But you have ugly voice" (Meepman)

Its obvious with your bird brain that you would enterpret my power as 'ugly'. My 'voice' is not constant and it can change from a womanly voice to manly one and quite possibly like Morgan Fre*man.

It changes with your perception and preference

"Then... :D" (Meepman)

Just as he willed it the narration's voice turn into an cute anime girl. Unfortunately, because meepman is not in control of the narration his goal failed.

No >:)

' :( ' (Meepman)

"Meepman, are you alright?" (Hermit)

"No, grandpa i'm alright" (Meepman)

Unfortunately, there are times when people interpret others saying 'alright' as 'not alright' and this is one such event. This further worries the grandpa from meepman's future that he might turn crazy.

"Meepman, I appreciate that you like to stay with grandpa but I would live with guilt if I kept you with me." (Grandpa)

"No, i'm already fine" (Meepman)

"No you don't convince me, just say what worries you" (Grandpa)

"No, I already said i'm fine!" (Meepman)

"Just tell me meepman maybe I can solve it" (Grandpa)

"NO, its fine its fine." (Meepman)

"No there is something wrong!" (Grandpa)

They then continued this barter of words until Meepman convinced his grandpa that it was from a dream. Mysteriously, it seems like a few minutes has passed despite their long 'talk'. Perhaps there is a kind narrator that saved meepman's time so he could properly talk it out.

As they talked it out it seemed like they resolved their own problems and Meepman's time to depart is coming near.

"Coming near? I never even packed up!" (Meepman)

It seems like the school bus is about to pick you up ;)

"Wai-wait atleast let me pack up." (Meepman)

Oh worry not, I was just trolling you. Just go outside the house now :)

Nervously, meepman slowly opened the knob of the door of the hut of the Hermit in the forest~.Perhaps a bad humor but he is not opening it because he trust the narrator, in fact it's the opposite. He don't trust why the narrator is making him leave the house when he didn't pack up unless the narrator is kind enough to give him a school bus to ride into. Unfortunately, the narrator don't seem like such an altruist.

And in fact this nervousness is starting to grow. The hot breath of him and the cold sweat in his forehead and hands grasping the doorknob with his quickly beating heart is starting to get into him. The pressuring voice of the narrator, the wooden smell of the door and the sunlight creeping up the opening slit of the hut's door is definitely not helping. He closed his eyes hoping that whatever lay beyond the door would not surprise him. And as the long tension is finally about to reach its end, he opened his eyes. He slowly opened his beady eyes hoping that what he will see will not surprise him. Looking down what lay beyond is...

And the thing that is just right infront of the doorstep is a bloody steel-toed leather boots. Figuratively speaking its bloody cool. With a bag, packed full of gear he might need on his journey. Beside it are clothes that would not impede his movements, a padded jacket, a plain t-shirt, pants full of pockets and a sheated machete. 

Oh don't worry i'm not such a useless narrator

It seems like when Meepman was sleeping, he sleepwalked that particular night. He actually pack up his own gear even though he is sleeping. How cool!.

Now then sorry for the unnecessary tension, just wanna play around with you ;)

1