4:1: Fight?
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Equipping the necessary equipments and giving the last farewell to the Hermit, Meepman started his journey to the civilization. 

Just as Meepman took a step away from the hut, he was assaulted with a view of a lush greenery. Everywhere wherever he looked at the sky somewhere, he sees tall trees that have their wide leaves cover the skies leaving only a small gap to let light pass through.

Whereas the ground have wooden poles that seems to sprout from the ground, signaling themselves as the tall trees. The floor seems to be covered in a green carpet with their lack filled with soil snaking through them as the forest trail.

Unbeknownst to him however, the Narrator doesn't seem to like that he could just march into the nearest village in a few sentences. With that in mind, he decided to give him a 'trial' to find out if he is worthy of experiencing city life.

"Narrator, can you atleast make it easy?" (Meepman)

Yea sure, seems like the author don't mind

"Really? Than-" (Meepman)

But I still have to make things longer for the sake of it

':(' (Meepman)

Well since this will be a 'long' journey so I want to practice for a bit...

"Can you do that to other stories?" (Meepman)

It just so happens to be that this is the 'other stories'

" *nervous* T-then what will you practice?" (Meepman)

To be honest I want to practice a fight scene... so...

"A-are you g-good at it?" (Meepman)

Not gonna lie, this is my first time narrating a fight scene. If you ask me why a narrator has a 'first time' narrating, I can only tell you there are others out there with sexier 'voices'

"T-then what about the other narrators?" (Meepman)

Don't change the subject Meepman, were starting now so prepare yourself

"T-then p-please be g-gentle" (Meepman)

Hey! don't word it like that Meepman. And let me remind you that you should be the proactive one!

Just as Meepman is walking along the forest trail, his footstep hitting a twig snapped it in half. The sound of the twig reverberating signified a coming dark omen.

*RROAAAAARRR*

A load roar brought life to the still place. The birds seems to feel the danger incoming choosing to flee however it seems like a lonely adventurer has no choice but to face the incoming terror.

"What was that?" (Meepman)

Its a secret if I tell you so just wait for it ;)

Despite being called stupid, it seems like that this man atleast know to follow his instinct. Choosing to flee however leads no solution; As the incoming terror comes faster than he can run.

"Wait, Thats cheating! You're giving me no choice but to run when I can clearly not outrun it. :(" (Meepman)

Well that is what it is, or do you prefer me tripping you? With you're weak body I doubt you can fight after that.

"Atleast give me a cheat :(" (Meepman)

Well I am you're cheat so don't worry. After all I would save you just before the plot armor activates.

"That's not comforting :(" (Meepman)

Just as Meepman said his part, our antagonist conveniently appeared in his stage; Right in front of Meepman. It seems like this terror has a high jumping power that allowed it to jump right at our protagonist's face, blocking his path.

What appears right in front of him further scares him. A huge body about one human adult tall, with a width as wide as it can completely hug a person whole.

After focusing further, the figure appeared itself as a bear. And not just a huge bear but a huge teddy bear walking in it's four legs. With a shiny fur coating its body and a round black beady eyes.

"But that is not terrifying!" (Meepman)

Ok ok chill

Not until you look at it's paws and maws will you see it's hidden viciousness. A cutely shaped sharp claws and a smallish teeth that is as cute as a certain shark vtuber.

"Still not enough!!!111!!! And what's with the reference?" (Meepman)

Hey do you really want an easy fight scene and reference are good for the weeb otaku audiences as well.

However before the fight started it seemed like the narrator wanted some more time so he could choreograph a fight scene so he will would extend a fight chapter to two parts...





1