Ch 30 – I’ll serve you tonight (Part 2 – 18+)
6.8k 22 232
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 She uttered a muffled and long moan as Ace's hands slid further in and pulled her skin, opening her labia. While the opening of her slit wasn't inherently pleasant, feeling Ace's breath on her now exposed inner lips was very strange. It was very strange and different. Yet, she felt like it was the beginning of something much much better.

 

 "So pretty..." Ace was entranced. Opening her bigger labia, she could see the cute and pink contours of Necro's pussy. Her clit was tiny. Hidden by the hood, only a tiny red bud was exposed. 'Hoo... If it's like this then!'

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH~!"

 

A loud moan escaped Necro, who had a surprised face. Exactly as Ace predicted, her clit was incredibly sensitive. Only slightly pulling the hood and licking the exposed thing was enough to make her moan this loudly. Her instinct was right, by having it this small, she would hardly ever rub it inadvertently, making it so that she was very vulnerable to stimuli.

Despite her loud moans, Ace didn't stop, licking with glee while massaging her with her index that was pulling the hood. It didn't take long for Necro to start gasping for air.

'Oh, God! I shouldn't have used the spell on myself!' It was a hypocritical regret though, she was definitely loving it.

 

"Ah~" Ace slid her slender finger, with her other hand, shallowly into her pussy. She didn't stop what she was doing before, making Necro prop her body up, gripping the mattress with both her hands.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked.

 

"What do you think?" Ace stopped licking her for a second, parting her head and other hand and slowly approaching Necro's face. She pulled her finger out for a second, before inserting two of them back in a single thrust.

 

"Haaaah~" Necro moaned loudly, her pussy contracting around her fingers.

 

"I'm serving you. Just as you asked." Ace whispered in her ear, before kissing her mouth. She started moving her fingers in and out, at the same rhythm as Necro's hips swayed side to side, further fueling her lust. She could feel Necro's hand moving over her body, making its way down, as she attempted to moan while kissing. 

It wasn't long at all before she felt her small hand rubbing her wet clit. 

 

Ace was dripping. A lot. But she tried to hold her own craving back in order to pleasure Necro as much as possible. But that hand... It was pulling her elsewhere. There's no way she could concentrate at all! She put her other hand on Necro's breast, holding it. Her breast was not as small as it seemed, fitting perfectly into her hand. She kept on kissing her empty minded. Her mind, attention and thought were completely elsewhere. As her body suddenly twitched she pushed her fingers deep into Necro, making her whole body arch, and, incidentally, her finger slipped right into her. The sudden pleasure from the sudden penetration, paired with the indescribable sensation of her palm rubbing against her clit, blew her mind away instantly. She turned her hand around and up in a split second, making Necro moan loudly, as she held her hand. Her legs started convulsing as she fell straight onto her bosom once more, breathing heavily. 

 

"Why the fuck did you do this!? It's too much for us!" She asked, her ragger breath making pauses in between each word.

 

"Haaa~ Hah! I didn't know it'd be this powerful. Hah~ Shit... This is... You're trying to kill me, aren't you?" Necro asked, while hugging her head against her chest.

 

"I'll ask you the same." Ace moved up, kissing her lightly on the lips, before going back down and sliding her hands behind Necro's back, removing the small pin that held it in place. "How the hell can you be this crooked?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"You tease me, you provoke me, you attack me with this unfair magic, you make me cum like I'm just a whore..."

 

Necro stared intently at Ace's face as she grabbed onto both her breasts.

"Aaaah~" She moaned and arched as her body was assaulted from pleasure as Ace pulled on her nipples, lightly squeezing them between her thumb and index. 

 

"Yet you manage to still look completely composed even just after cumming this hard."

 

Necro's eyes were clouded in pleasure, yet she still managed to bite her lip and pull Ace down, reverting their position while still having her nipples grabbed by her lover.

 

"HAAAH!" Ace gave a loud moan as Necro shoved two of her fingers deep into her pussy, touching her cervix, while firmly grasping her crotch. She endured as silently the pleasurable pain of Ace tightening the grip on her nipples, while still keeping a confident sideways smile on her flushed face. Her red eyes lightly glowing in the dark, as the fire from outside had just died. 

 

"You know why I'll always be composed? Even when you make me like that?" She asked, vibrating her fingers inside Ace, making her eyes roll. 

 

"Why?" She asked back moaning, her whole body was on fire, she was sweating a lot. Letting go on Necro's nipples to hold onto her groin with both hands, while opening her legs slightly.

 

Necro lowered herself, and licked her neck all the way to her ear, pulling her fingers out halfway before shoving the back in and saying, while Ace moaned. 

 

"Because from now on, you belong to me, not the other way around."

 

She went back down, kissing and sucking on Ace's neck. Her finger danced as they slid in and out of her. Ace's hands shifted. While one caressed Necro's hair, the other, letting go of any modesty, rocked over her own clit, much to Necro's delight. Seeing Ace let go of herself and indulge with her was amazing. Necro could feel something inside her. It was the same fire as before, when she  was angry, but it had a different feel to it. And as Ace's body trembled and she heard her high pitched moan ringing on her ear as she came. Necro bit her neck without having even thought about doing so.

 

232