Ch 45 – Skeleton says: NOICE
4.3k 15 181
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now, Abo, absorb all those bones" 

 

Following Necro's order, the Abomination turned its six legs towards the remains of the dead skeletons [I know all of them are dead, I meant dead for good this time. Leave me alone.] and began slowly making its way there.

 

"Abo?" Ace asked Necro inquisitively.

 

"Yeah! Abomination is too long, and I didn't feel like naming it. So, Abo."

 

"Ah... I see.." 

"Eek!" Ace flinched as she saw what happened when the abomination reached the closest set of broken bones. While Necro, on the other hand, watched with a smile on her face. Yeah, the growth of a high tier undead Soleir was unable to witness in his own lifetime. The fused ribs between two of the spines cracked apart like before, gaping open like a sinister and gigantic mouth. While some of its arms picked the bones from the ground and threw them inside, the others moved to the gaps in the exposed pelvis. A black miasma in the form of a dark goo spread from them, filling the gaps and stopping the smallest of the bone fragments from escaping. The remaining skeletons moved out of its way as it mauled the ground, throwing every last bit of bone into its gaping mouth.

 

Ace watched in awe as the bones of the monster slowly morphed. Each skeleton he swallowed, his bones would thicken and change. The spinal process of his spines lengthened and drooped, creating a sort of armor in front of its spine. New bones sprouted from its hips, that now had a strangely round shape over the origin of its legs, that now had double the amount of bones attached to its knees, whose Femur had grown twice as thick as that of a human being. 

 

By the time it had consumed all the bones from all creatures, it barely resembled its original form. It's necks' vertebrae were so thick they reminded one of the muscles of a seasoned veteran. it's now triple as thick ribs looked like those of an Ox. 

 

"Marvelous!" Necro was exhilarated at the change of the monster. It's improvement had been measurably larger than that of the Dark Skeleton. Granted, this race was known for the quick increase in strength after defeating many individuals, which is why it was necessary to kill it as soon as one spotted its existence. Each undead class had its own way of gathering power and strengthening itself. The Bone Monstrosity took heavy strides back towards the girls. it's body was still changing from the sheer amount of corpses it consumed. 

 

"Can you understand me?" Necro asked once more. But instead of an answer, in her mind came a murmur of multiple voices overlapping. It was impossible to decipher. "I'll take that as a yes, but you three have to start thinking together, else I can't understand anything."

 

The monster froze. It's three heads turned towards themselves inwards... It was frightening, to say the least, and after a few seconds, only one of them turned back towards Necro.

 

"We're sorry, our Lord."

 

"Brilliant! You are even better than I anticipated!" Necro was on the verge of tears. This was amazing, almost unbelievable. That the first two undead conversions would lead to three sentient beings. How could it be that even without circles or media she was able to surpass the level of the 40 year master of Necromancy with ease. 'I've surpassed my former self by a huge margin... Maybe the spell wasn't a failure after all...'

 

With a grin on her face she turned around and gave Ace a long kiss. Ace froze at first, from the unexpected display of affection, but soon melted into Necro's arms, under the gaze of over a dozen undead. It took them a good minute to stop kissing, as when Necro thought of stopping, Ace's hands came into play, sliding over her curves and pulling her right back in. 

 

'What is this!?' Ace was beyond surprised. This gleeful mood from the generally cold Necro was like a splash of warmth on a cold day. Even her kissing felt completely different from usual. She was less harsh and way more pliable. The way she held her from her back and ass, the way her tongue caressed hers, even the almost unnoticeable moans she lightly let escape while they kissed. Everything felt much more different. Not in a bad way, it felt more... at home. That's it! She felt homely. Like she had finally found her place, and it filled Ace with elation to be a part of that. More than anything. They'd both found a kind of Home in each other.

 

Of course, Atanase was covering his eyes with his paws. Why wasn't he just looking the other way? Be my guest and guess it. But from how it slowly lifted his paws to take a peek... well... you already know the drill.

 

"Ac-... We... Go..." After a long time kissing, Necro tried, to no avail, to warn Ace about the time.

 

"hm?" Yet,  Ace refused to let go of her. Instead, she snuck her hand under Necro's dress and groped her way onto her crotch.

 

"Aaah~!" After feeling the wetness dripping all the way from her thigh, Ace didn't think twice before pulling Necro's panties to the side, and sliding in two of her fingers all the way. She let go of the kiss for a second, as Necro stretched her neck up in pleasure, moaning hard. Despite her legs feeling weak and the chills from the pleasure Necro managed to recover a little bit.

"Ace... Please stoo-Ahh~! We need to go. Humm~."

 

"Aw... Now that it was getting good...? Okei!"

 

"AHH~! Don't pull it out like that!" Necro almost fell, clinging to Ace as she complained. 

 

"Bet it felt too good." Ace smirked.

 

"Stop it! They are watching!"

 

"They?" Ace felt confused for a second, before looking around to remind herself the small crowd of undead around them. "Eek!" She froze for a second, turning white, as she saw a dark skeleton with hand up, his thumb and index in a circle. For a second, she had the impression that it was smirking at her. 'No way! It's a skeleton! Why is it making an OK sign!!!!!!!'

 

"Told ya... Well, we better get going then." With this, Necro locked arms with the now beet red Ace, as started to walk on the way back. "Hey, you! Are you guys not coming?"

She turned back, calling the skeletons, who quickly formed back in a group and started walking behind them, led by Abo and the Dark Skeleton.

 

Atanase, of course, was walking by Necro's side. Let's not talk about how the others felt envious of him as of now.

I decided to add some comedic touches to the narrator in scenes were there's not much happening. Sorry if that makes you the titanic. Whatever floats your boat never made more sense to me XD
Hope you like this one  and especially the beginning of Personality Development (FINALLY! IT TOOK ME AGES!)
See y'all again tomorrow or the day after.

181