Ch 61 – Double the girls, double the jealousy
3.9k 8 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mary bit her lip in embarrassment. Not only was she walking while holding hands with Necro, she also didn't have her trusty helmet to protect her from the world.

'I feel like I'm being watched...' Mary's hair stood on end as they walked through the forest. They were almost getting there, but a strange sensation made her hairs stand on end. She felt a gaze onto herself, pushing her embarrassment over the edge, all the while Necro smirked side glanced at Mary's blushed face while holding her hand. A small figure watching them from the shadows of the trees.

Mary's discomfort grew more and more as they drew closer to the shed. She threw seemingly random glances here and there, trying to locate the source of her discomfort. Meanwhile, Necro struggled to keep her laugh contained as she got glimpses of the silvery color of a certain person's hair.

"Ey!"

"Kyaaa~!"

Mary's discomfort ended with a characteristic scream, making Necro smirk widen as she saw her cute shriek.

"What do you think you're doing?" But despite Necro's lighthearted approach, Ace was all but happy about what she'd seen.

"S-since when have you..."

"Since you guys had a sweet lovely session of bonding in the middle of the woods!" Necro's smirk widened into a full grin as she watched Mary grow red as a tomato while Ace pouted, walking towards her slowly as her grin morphed into a serious expression.

"May I know what you are doing in the middle of the forest alone? While you were supposed to stay back and take care of our things?" Ace's pout turned into a scared pleading face as she realized she was being reprimanded.

"I... I woke up... and you guys were still not there, and I got bored... so I decided to walk into the forest a bit as see if I could find you on the way and surprise you," She fiddled with her fingers as she struggled to explain her reasoning to the inquisitive Necro who drew closer and closer. "I thought you'd like it..."

Necro bought in on her explanation, partially bribed by her almost unparalleled cuteness. Ace struggled to breathe as Necro's embrace drew her breath. Her tongue cautiously exploring and tying hers. Ace's Legs faltered from the unexpected and vigorous kiss, and had it not been for Necro's hads supporting her as they grabbed onto her ass and back, she'd fallen down as all strength left her lower limbs. The already embarrassed Mary bit her lip as she fought the tingling between her legs, which she could not fight due to her bulky and restricting armor. Knowing this was the kind of affection that also awaited her re-enlightened her mind of the eternal pledge she'd just made, a stream of liquid rolling down her thigh as her pussy cried its desire.

As Necro stepped back, Ace put her hand on her knees, short of breath, while Mary stared at her biting her lip with lecherous eyes. Necro, unceremoniously, walked away from the two, walking towards her destinations disregarding the two who just watched her leave in silence. After a few seconds, Ace and Mary stared at each other, before both dashed behind Necro.

After a handful more minutes, they arrived at the clearing, Necro going straight towards the tent and shoving it into her storage ring. Ace and Mary stood right behind her, Mary just waiting to leave, while Ace questioned herself what she had planned. Contrarying their original thoughts, Necro instead walked towards the shed, going inside and sitting onto one of the beds, waiting for the other two.

Ace followed suit, sitting by her side. Mary was confused, but imitated her colleague, sitting on Necro's other side.

"I need to go to the forest for a bit now... Can you girls wait for me here?" Necro asked, insinuating she'd go to the bathroom or something similar.

"Eh... Sure, I mean. We can wait." Ace promptly accepted. Making Mary frown.

"No! It's dangerous, you know it. You need someone to accompany you. I'll go." She voiced her concerns while offering herself to accompany her, trying to steal a march on Ace yet again.

"Huh!? That's unfair, I came first! I'm the one who should go with her if it comes to it."

"Why not the two of us then? Can't we all just go together?" Ace and Mary's bout started heating up, and a sound argument made Necro lose a bit of her composure, not knowing what to expect.

"I... I'd be embarrassed if you go, I think, Mary... Sorry but... I'm not comfortable with you seeing me like that yet." Necro shied away, making Mary swallow her words instantly. It's not like she'd be comfortable if that happened either, rather, she'd avoid being seen by all costs, especially by the one she liked. Necro, that is. Moreover, she had actively waited for them to sleep or go away whenever she needed to go to the bathroom just to make sure that would never happen. Mary was... reserved.

"Okay..." She half agreed, looking down, as Necro stood up and started walking towards the door.

"I'll go too then." Ace said, springing onto her feet and following her.

"Fine..." Necro rolled her eyes, but did not complain, as she continued walking out.

The door closed behind them, while Mary sat in there, alone, contemplating.

Reality was, she also wanted as much time as possible with Necro. She'd pledged to be her Knight, to stand by her side. And to her, that meant being with her all day long, every day. Seeing her walk away like this was bittersome. Moreover, she saw how Necro kissed Ace earlier. The way her hands grabbed onto Ace's body filled with desire. She wanted to not think about that as if they were adversaries, but reality was, they were waging a war. A war for the limited time of Necro's daily attention. And Mary was not willing to concede. Not now, nor ever. And only a minute or so after the girls left the tent, she too, now stripped of her noisy armor, left the room swiftly in pursuit of her lover, and of the girl with whom she split her time.

158