Vol. 3 Chapter 108: Defiling Thoughts
593 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that night, after the welcoming banquet at the king’s office, the king himself, the eldest prince Eleden, and the sole Princess Estelia, gathered. As usual, the king sat in his seat, the prince in front of him, while the princess sat on the distant couch.

“So, what do you think?” the king asked the two.

“At least they conducted themselves in a good manner,” said Eleden. “Still, I can’t trust them.”

“Hm. If they’re genuine about peace, then that will be the first in their recent history.”

“Their terms will likely entail that we become a vassal state to their empire.”

That was how the Empire usually did it to the countries that they subjugated, turning them into vassal states. Although, they hardly give one complete autonomy. While others they reduced to mere states, removing their titles as a kingdom.

“I will refuse it outright. Our kingdom is given to us by the Lord and Lady. Our people, our identity, we absolutely cannot let it go.”

Wisteria was a nation rich in history, being reduced to a mere vassal state was unthinkable. It will go against the very idea of the Lord and Lady.

“What are the Holy Kingdom’s thoughts on this matter?” Eleden asked.

“As we would expect, to listen.”

“And Myra?”

“No response yet.”

“I see. And tomorrow we’ll get to hear their proposal of peace.”

“Indeed.”

“Are we really not going to mention their sabotage to our kingdom?”

“As what your sister said, there’s no point. Speaking of which…”

The two of them turned towards Estelia, who had not given her thoughts at all, still closing her eyes as if in deep thought.

“Daughter? You’re awfully quiet.”

Her eyes snapped open and looked at them with wide eyes. “Huh? Oh, yes?”

The king and Eleden looked at each with furrowed brows.

“Sister, are you alright?”

“Yes, I am.”

“So…? What do you think of the situation?”

“It’s okay.”

“Okay?”

“Okay.”

There was silence for a moment before the king asked another question. “What do you think about the envoys?”

She placed her clenched hands on her chin. And she was so adorable. “You mean Prince Alistor? He’s quite handsome, isn’t he?” She giggled like a little girl, her cheeks bright red.

“Wha—!”

“Huh?!”

Her father and her brother fell in utter shock upon hearing her words — and they weren’t even talking about Alistor alone. Their eyes went so wide that they seemed to almost pop out of their sockets. They were freaking out.

The king grew nervous, and thus, nervously, he asked. “E-Estelia, are you o-okay?”

She tilted her head inquisitively. “I said I was okay…”

Eleden frantically pointed at her. “T-Then why are you blushing?!”

“A-Am I?” She gently pressed her hands on both her cheeks. “Oh, my…”

“Estelia! Are you joking with us?” Leodoule asked in a panic.

“Joking? Why would you think that?” She looked away. “He was so sweet… and he dances with me very well…”

Leodoule and Eleden looked at each other in horror.

The princess continued. “He was also so funny…” she giggled adorably.

So disturbed in the depths of his heart, Leodoule rose from his seat and rushed towards Estelia. To feel this way to an enemy prince was just unthinkable. He normally would just let her love any man she wants, but a prince from the Empire, that man? No, just no.

He placed a hand on both her shoulders.

“Estelia, are you really alright?”

Estelia looked up at him with surprise. “I am… But, I am feeling some warmth here…” she placed her hands on her chest. “... Whenever I think about earlier…”

“Were you magically charmed? Does that kind of magic even exist?”

The princess frowned. “Magically charmed? Why would I be? No one can cloud my mind. My mind is very clear.”

Leodoule groaned. “Estelia, tomorrow is their peace proposal.”

“Yes, and we’ll listen. And I hope they don’t leave immediately after.”

Leodoule and Eleden gasped in terror. Estelia has never acted like this before, especially for someone.

As the two men were going through a turmoil, the princess continued. “I’m sleepy, can I go now?”

“Huh? But—”

“Father… please? Besides, we have nothing important to talk about right now.”

With hesitation, Leodoule stepped back. “Alright, you can go, daughter. Just don’t keep thinking about what happened today. In fact, forget about everything.”

Estelia frowned in confusion as she got up and left the room.

The two men took in deep breaths.

***

“What were you doing, brother?” Cilas asked in a stern tone.

Just like the night before, they were in Alistor’s room to have a brief meeting. However, the moment they entered, Cilas expressed his displeasure. Which Alistor was expecting a little.

“What are you talking about?”

“The princess. Trying to flirt with her? Are you serious?”

Alistor sighed. “What’s the big issue with that?”

“You’re trying to get close to her, that is a problem. Did you forget? You are to kill her.”

Alistor scoffed. “I see no problem with getting close to her, despite the mission.” What’s wrong with trying to get close to her? It won’t matter in the end anyway if she were still to die. At least enjoy the company before things happen.

“Don’t give me that. That is prone to attachment. That in turn causes hesitation.”

“You really like to overthink, you know that?”

“Stop it, brother. Stay focused.”

“I am focused. I’m just spending my time in delight.”

“Not like this.”

“Why are you so worked up, anyway?” He squinted his eyes and stepped forward towards Cilas. “Little brother, don’t think I don’t notice your gaze towards her.”

“What?”

“Don’t think I don’t notice how you look at her.”

“What are you talking about?”

Alistor stepped closer, looking down at Cilas. “You are interested in her.”

“N-Nonsense.”

“Are you jealous?”

“What…?”

Alistor towered over him. “Look at that, you are.”

Cilas pursed his lips.

Alistor continued. “If you weren’t so shy, you could have taken the chance to speak with her. But you didn’t. Isn’t that right, little brother?”

Cilas looked away with a scowl. “Careful with your words, Alistor.”

With a smirk, Alistor said in a low tone. “You know, I’ve been thinking of a new plan. A new path for us to take. But I’m still hesitant about it.”

“Don’t you dare.”

“Oh, it wouldn't change the entire thing. Just the ending, you could say. A little change.”

“Whatever it is, it better get us both alive out here after accomplishing our mission.”

“You don’t have to worry about that.”

Cilas stepped back with a click of his tongue.

“You know, Cilas. She is quite a sweet girl. Although, you really have to be very careful with her. She breaks easily.”

“I, I don’t care about that. Just focus on the mission.”

“Heh, it’s all on me then.”

“Tomorrow’s your proposal, make sure we can get enough time.”

“Right, right.” Alistor led him out of the room, and once his brother was out, he locked the door.

With a light heart and warming chest, he laid his back on the bed. He closed his eyes as he recalled the moments earlier. Specifically the sensations with the princess. Her touch, her soft hands, her faint breaths, her soothing voice, her clothes, her curvy body.

He recalled her beautiful and adorable face. A face so full of purity. Her smile of innocence. Her lips so bright and endearing. He couldn’t help but think — imagine — touching those lips with his fingers. Her pleased face. Her clean and naked pale neck, his lips kissing and sucking them until they mark red.

His arms wrapped around her slender and perfect body, slowly removing her clothes. He imagined the little moans of her sweet voice as she felt the pleasing sensation on her kissed neck. Both of them heavily breathing.

Just as her flawless and white shoulders laid bare, his kisses ascended to her cheeks, then to her lips. They passionately kissed while he savored the sensation of her naked body. He imagined her face of pleasure and satisfaction, her joy in his arms. He imagined her warmth, her cute moans, her sweats, her entire naked body in his grasp. And as he did, something hardened within his pants.

His imaginations ran wild, he held no restraints. His imaginations that defiled the purity of the purest existence in the world. But that idea in mind only made it the more pleasing.

21