Vol. 3 Prologue: Tornridge Empire (Part 1)
1.5k 9 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Giggles gently echoed in the wide and luxurious chamber fit for royalty. A pair of chandeliers hung on the ceiling, lights off, with only the lamp by the royal bed giving light to the room. The room was filled with sensual fragrance, an atmosphere growing in carnal desire.

The doors locked, the windows closed, curtains spread out. None could see what was going on inside. A sweet female voice moaned followed by a giggle, the sheets ruffled, and the bed creaked. The bed was starting to slightly be stained by the sweat of a man and woman.

The man kissed the woman’s fair-skinned neck and his hand raised to the woman’s bare breasts, holding them in his hand. The moaning continued as they held each other close, embracing their bodies together so tightly as they savored this special moment.

The pleasure made them ignore the world outside the room. Now it was just the two of them. The outside world did not matter, no matter how they may see what was happening here.

The heat of their love only intensified with every moment they share.

The beautiful woman, eighteen years old, kissed the man’s bare chest with extreme passion as her cheeks flushed. Her long straight hair was in the color of red, her eyes sporting the beauty of azure. Her bare body was smooth and without flaw, her breast ample, thighs seemed comfy. Her face was beautiful, one that could be considered among the most beautiful in the empire. She smiled as she made eye contact with the man on top of her.

The man, twenty years old, looked down at her with intensely passionate azure eyes, his heart warm in absolute love and adoration for the woman before him. He had short light brown hair, smooth and shiny. He had a muscular body as what would be expected of a warrior. He was handsome, one smile was enough to charm any woman he desired. But he only had eyes for one woman.

Their motion slowed and shortly came to a stop as they caught their breath. The man rolled to the side and looked up at the ceiling. The woman placed her fingers on the man’s chest.

“Wonderful as ever, the more we do it, the more my love intensifies. How I wish we could do this every night.”

The man gazed back at her and fondly smiled. “I as well.” he stroked her cheek. “So beautiful. I swear no one can match you.”

“Really? Sounds like you’re just trying to flatter me.”

“You doubt me now? If I lied, I would have looked at other women. But no, all others are so dreary. You are the brightest.”

The woman covered her mouth. “You’re making me blush, I might let you do me another round.”

“Oh? I wouldn’t mind.” he slowly inched his face close to hers and they kissed.

His hand touched her bare waist and then down to her thighs.

“Let’s do one more, Zara,” he whispered.

“Oh my, but a lady can only take so much, my prince charming.”

“That’s a lie.”

He was certain it was a lie, she was more of a beast than he ever thought when they first did it. She was so wild that he was almost ashamed as a man.

“Oh yes, it’s a lie.” she chuckled. “But you can’t stay here any longer, Ali. You need to go while you can still sneak out of my room.”

“But I don’t want to go.”

“Go.” she gently pushed him with a joyful smile.

It was currently around past midnight, and most of the staff should be asleep with only a few guards patrolling inside the castle. It was his chance to go back to his room silently.

“He-he, alright my love.”

Alistor left the bed and walked over to where his apparels were. Zara watched lecherously as he slipped into his clothes.

“Will you come here tomorrow?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Things have gotten busier than usual.”

“You boys and your love for politics.”

“You’re the princess you know. You should try getting into it.”

“I am occupied with winning the adoration of the people, as the job Father told me to do.”

Basically, it was to get on the good side of the people to increase support for the royals. But this was only done mostly in the capital region though. She was putting to use her charm as the princess.

“Ah right.” he closed the buttons of his shirt. “As much as I would love to visit you tomorrow night, I can’t make a promise. I don’t want to make a promise I can’t keep.”

“Honestly, this is why I fell in love with you…”

“And my heart always jumps in happiness every time I think about it. I’m so lucky.”

Alistor walked close to her and kissed her on the lips. “I’ll be going.”

“Okay.”

He walked over to the door, and before he turned the knob, he turned to look at Zara. He adored her nude body laying beautifully on the bed. His heart grew warmer at the sight of her.

“Goodnight, my little sister.” said the first prince of the Empire, Alistor Tarquen Celum Tornridge.

“Goodnight, my beloved big brother. Sleep well.” the only princess of the Empire, Zara Marcella Celum Tornridge, saw him off with a lovely smile.

***

Alistor awoke in the morning in a good mood but only to be told to assemble in the throne room after breakfast. He sighed, expecting another order to come from his father the Emperor. But he couldn’t be lax if he were to inherit the throne. Every order from the Emperor, he carried out as best as he could, just so he would win the throne.

Despite being the eldest child, he was not the crown prince as the inheritance was determined by merits. With the most merits, they will take over the throne, and they have to show it to their father. Alistor wanted the throne, he believed it was his destiny to rule the empire. Aside from that, the power and authority a ruler has could help him with his wishes that involved his younger sister. Wish to make things easier for them both — in short, safer for them.

Being a ruler grants many capabilities. He wanted that versatility.

He took a bath and was afterward helped dressed by the maids who always blush whenever they do so. Alistor was quite amused every time, and they were quite beautiful. But he only has a heart for one. If he did anything to the maids, his sister would hate him. Besides, the maids couldn’t match his sister’s beauty and overall appeal.

He arrived at the dining room, his younger brother the second prince, Cilas Alvis Celum Tornridge, was already eating at the table without waiting for anyone. He had red hair and azure eyes and was a little muscular and a foot shorter than Alistor. He was sixteen years old.

“You could have waited for your siblings.”

“There is no rule for that. Why should I? Besides, I’m hungry.”

Alistor shook his head and sat down but he didn’t touch any food. Cilas didn’t bother asking as this was already a normal occurrence, Alistor would wait for their sister. He wanted Cilas to wait for everyone to gather once in a while given that they as siblings only have each other to rely on, that was why he often tells him he could wait. However, he still receives more or less the same reply. He had to annoy him every morning more, then.

Shortly, their sister, Zara, arrived.

“Good morning, my dear brothers. Oh, Ali, thank you for waiting as always.”

“Of course, I’ll wait for my sister. Unlike someone here.”

Cilas furrowed his brows and continued to eat, ignoring Alistor.

Alistor presented a chair and allowed Zara to be seated. His heart warmed just at the sight of her. She was beautiful, elegant, and perfect. He started feeling this kind of emotion years ago, this romantic feeling. But it didn’t always start this way.

When they were still very young, Alistor saw her as a normal sister. No romantic feelings whatsoever. However, they were always together, helping each other. Then when she reached her teens, she grew even more beautiful and became sweeter.

Alistor couldn’t help but grow some special feelings. However, despite his conscious and unconscious pursuit, his feelings were not reciprocated. He knew he shouldn’t feel this way to his own sister. But, he couldn’t contain his feelings, his heart would warm up, and his groin would harden just looking at her. He wanted to touch her, be more personal, be more intimate.

Zara was weirded at first by his actions, but Alistor didn’t stop. He kept courting and seducing his younger sister. Then eventually, they reached beyond the boundary. They became more open to each other, in more ways than one.

“So, how’s our youngest brother?” Zara asked as they began eating.

“He’s hard in his study,” Cilas answered.

“We should pull him out of his room and force him to join us for once,” Alistor suggested.

Their youngest brother would barely come out to join his siblings as if he didn’t want to get near them. Thus, he always ate in his room and go out to his study without talking with his siblings. Not like he hated them, it was more like, he didn’t want to speak with people. In any case, he was still under ten years old, he must be changed.

“You do that.”

“Cilas… you should try convincing him, this isn’t healthy.”

Cilas grimaced at Zara’s words. “No way, don’t throw that task on me. Dealing with kids is annoying. You’re good with that kind of thing, aren’t you? You do it.”

“Please…? Do it for your dear big sister.” she cutely smiled.

Cilas sighed. “Whatever… I’ll try.”

“Thank you!”

Cilas put down his spoon and fork, his plate now empty. “I’m going, don’t be late for the assembly.”

Cilas left the room, Alistor and Zara stared at each other, with the former shrugging his shoulders.

“By the way, you look brilliant this morning,” Alistor said to her. “Something good happened?”

Zara pulled her hair to the back of her ear. “Well, there were plenty of things that happened last night.”

Alistor chuckled, he could have touched her hand, but he had to be careful with his actions even in the palace where anyone could see. “Really? I wonder what those could be.”

“What I can tell though is that I had a wonderful dream.”

Alistor took a spoonful of food. “Mind sharing?”

“I was in a beautiful place, where the clouds touch the land, and trees full of color. Cute and fluffy animals all over the place.”

“That sounds adorable.”

“Oh yes it is, I almost didn’t want to wake up.”

“I’m glad you did then, would hurt if you left us to live in the dream world.”

“Of course, why would I leave my dear brother, and my other siblings behind?”

“You’re as sweet as ever, my sister.”

“Thank you.”

Alistor and Zara continued savoring the food before them but mostly savoring each other’s company.

“So, what plans do you have today, Zara?”

“None, in particular, studying I suppose. There are plenty of books to read where knights triumph and all heroic.”

“You still haven’t read the entire library?”

“Books are endless in the Empire I guess. In seriousness, there’s no way I’ll read all the books in the library, a lot of boring ones mixed in there as well. Books are just a good way to pass the time.”

“Oh, you should find another hobby then.”

“What other hobbies?”

“I don’t know, improve your musical skills maybe?”

She shook her head. “It’s tedious. Painting is much better than that.”

Alistor recalled the times she painted, the paintings were beautiful in his opinion. Perhaps he was just being biased, but truly they were beautiful. The servants or her teacher didn’t particularly complain about her art, so it must be objectively good. How she looked so beautiful when she sat before her canvas, waving her paintbrush.

“Then paint.”

“But I have painted all that I can see here.”

“Well, you could draw me, if you like, eh?”

Zara smiled adorably as she thought about Alistor’s offer. “... I would like that.”

Alistor moved a bit closer and whispered. “You can paint me naked if you want.”

Zara laughed quietly and slapped his shoulder. “Don’t even try.”

A short while later, they finished their food. Afterward, they made their way to the throne room.

 

Finally starting the 3rd volume. And starting with characters from the Tornridge Empire. Along with it two siblings that love each other lol XD

Prologue has 2 parts.

50