I’ll make it up to you
105 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You want me to what?"

"I want you to fulfill my best friend's favorite, most impossible (or so we thought) sex fantasy."

"..."

"I'll call her, tell her my dad wants me to change a guy, meaning you, and ask her to come over and do it for me.  Then you do your thing, she gets satisfied, you get laid, I don't have to fuck a guy.  Everyone gets what they want!  It'll be great!"

"..."

"It's that or walk downstairs, and explain to my father why you're not going to become a werewolf.

"Well," I said.  "I'm going to have to do that anyway."

"..."

I gave her a big, toothy smile and said, "She better be over the age of consent!"

She stared at my fangs for a minute, shook her head, and pulled out her phone.

"Sylvie?" She said, with exaggerated sweetness.

"What do you want this time!?"

"You know that favor you owe me? I need help with something tonight.  If you can take care of it, I'll end up owing you."

"Who's body do you need to hide?" 

"No body to hide ... yet."

"Well, that's not at all ominous! Out with it!"

"Um, this guy at Caleb's college somehow figured out that he's a werewolf.  Caleb threw him in his trunk and brought him home, and Dad wants me to change him."

"Ugh.  Even though he knows you like girls?"

"Yeah.  It's like telling Cale to do it, but neither of them get that."

There was silence from the other end for a few seconds, followed by, "I don't care what I owe you.  I'm not raping anyone."

"I wouldn't ask you to." She looked at me and added, "He's willing, as long as you do it the fun way."

"I'll be over in a few, but you're right.  You'll owe me when I'm done!”

Click.

Avery put the phone down and chuckled. "If this works, she'll owe me even more when we're done!”

We spent the next few minutes planning.  Avery didn't want Sylvia to know I was a cougar until after we got into it.  That was too close to using false pretenses to get sex, and I still felt guilty about doing that to her.  She said, "You said you'd make it up to me, so we're doing it my way."

"All right, but I'm going to let her know early on, before she's too horny to think straight, and she gets to decide whether to continue."

"Fair enough.  She should be here any moment."

Just then, we heard four paws land on the porch roof outside Vivian's window, and a loud clatter of dropped pots and pans from downstairs.  "Sorry!" Avery's mom said from downstairs.

Avery unlocked the window and opened it.  A light brown wolf came through and dropped to the floor.  Avery said, "Mom knows you're here.

The light wolf stood up, half-shifting as she did.  She glanced at Avery and said,  "How do you know?"

"She only makes loud noises when she doesn't want Dad to hear something.  She's covering for us."

"I knew I liked your mom!  So, this is the one?"

"That's him!"

Sylvia stepped forward, placed a clawed hand on my abs and ran it up to my pecs.  She leaned forward and inhaled. Her nose wrinkled and she looked puzzled for a moment, then let it go.

"He'll do.  I was expecting the typical soft human college boy."  Addressing me for the first time, she said, "Two rules.  One: No kissing on the mouth, and two: I'm in charge. I'm the top, you're the bottom.  Now strip!"

I allowed myself to look disappointed as I pulled my shirt over my head. "Okay," I said, doing my best sad puppy eyes.  Or maybe kitten eyes?  "Can I kiss your nipples, though? Please?"

"All right.  But you'd better get me wet doing it."

From what I'd been told, that was assured. "All of them?"

"Yes, all of them."

"Then I'll do my best.  Let me know what you like.  Don't make me guess, please?"

"Okay." She lay back on the bed and shifted slightly.  The thick fur on her torso faded away to dense peach fuzz.  I'm not sure whether I was more impressed by her level of control or her two medium-sized but exquisitely shaped breasts in the usual place, and three more rows of A-cups below them, sitting on defined abs.  The bottom row was just a bit lower than the crests of her hip bones.

"They are gorgeous!" I said. "May I?" I reached out towards her upper left one.

"Such a gentleman!" She nodded  yes, so I cupped it, caressed it for a few minutes, then placed the ball of my thumb on her aureole.  As I moved in a circle around the central peak, it stiffened under my finger.  I made eye contact, and kept it as I lowered my head.  Just before I was close enough to kiss it, I paused.

"What are you waiting for?”

"You're in charge."

She put a hand on the back of my head, and guided my head to her breast.

I put everything Ashley had taught me into that kiss, starting softly, with just my lips, then sucking it lightly into my mouth.  A flip of my tongue over the tip drew a quiet murmur of approval, so I did it again, a little more firmly.  A few longer licks followed, soft and slow, letting the roughness of my cat tongue do the work.  The murmurs became soft moans.  

I figured it was time to spring the trap.  I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could without risking a hickie, pressed my tongue against it, and stopped.  I looked up and waited for her to look down.  While gazing into her big amber eyes, I purred.

She yelped, then said, "What the fuck was that?"

I got up on all fours, and half-shifted as I looked down at her. I lightly booped her snout with my own, then lay down next to her.

"Ave, what the FUCK‽" erupted from Sylvia.  "Didn't we promise to never lie to each other‽"

I half-shifted back so I could speak as Avery said, "Everything I said was the truth. I just left out some details."

"You call a cougar a detail?"

"Well, no, but I couldn't tell you and still make your favorite sex fantasy come true."

"What sex fantasy? “

I put my hand on her arm and said, "I'm sorry I'm not a tiger, but Avery thought I was close enough."

"Tiger? That was in ninth grade!" she yelled and started beating her with her own pillow. After she got a few good whacks in, I caught the pillow and said to Avery, "We ought to tell her what's going on."

"Yes, you ought!"

I told them the whole story about my friendship with Tendeleo, the nasty verbal attack by one of Caleb's teammates, and our idea of asking Caleb, as werefolk to werefolk, to intervene.  

Avery cut in then.  "I got home to find him in the kitchen and Dad yelling at Cale for letting our secret out.  Dad looked at me and ordered me to change him.  I carried him up here, and threw him on my bed."

"That's when I admitted to thinking with my crotch instead of my head.  I mean, she's gorgeous, and my crotch said, shut up and we might get lucky.  But when she muttered something about being lesbian, I started thinking again.  I showed her I already am werefolk, and she didn't have to change me.  I apologized for basically lying to her for sex, and said I'd make it up to her.  She showed me your story, and said if I made it come true for you, we'd be even. And you know the rest."

"So, if you want me, I'm yours for the night.  If you don't, I won't be insulted." I moved my tail over and started flicking the tip on her feet.  She pulled them back but left her lower legs in reach.  I stroked her calves with it, softly raising and smoothing her fur with mine.

She grabbed my tail and said, "Stop that! I can't think when you do that."

Avery answered, "if you can't think, maybe your body has already decided." 

"Maybe you're right," she replied, then reached up and started scratching the fur behind my ears.  In very little time, she had me purring.  She pulled my head down and guided my mouth back to her nipple.  

 =^..^= 

Sylvia and I were cuddling in post-coital blyss when she suddenly said, "Avery, you're such an ass.  I owe you even more now."

2