Bedroom fantasy
166 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Avery threw me on her bed, then pulled her shirt out of her jeans. "Take your clothes off.  Let's get this over with," she said.

"Stop." I said.

"I can't let you run around, knowing werewolves exist.  You have to become one of us."  She started pulling the hem of her shirt up.

"I know.  It's just that, um, I owe you an apology.  I shouldn't have let it get this far, but, um, I saw you, and I stopped thinking with my brain."

"What?"

"Well, I know how werewolves are made, and, well, you're kinda hot, and, well, I ... I started thinking with my crotch.  And, getting you to have sex under false pretenses is wrong.  Especially since you're a lesbian. And, so, um...I guess I owe you an apology and an explanation." 

I stood up, kicked my shoes off, and half-shifted in front of her.  My mouth and nose merged into a snout, my ears moved back and up, and became more mobile.  I swayed a bit as my balance shifted to stand on the balls of my feet.  My long tail slipped out of one leg of my shorts and the tip curled just above the floor. Lastly, short, dense golden brown fur covered my body.

"That ... is ... so ... COOOL!" You were going to tell me, right?"

"Honestly? I was going to go down on you and purr while sucking on your clit, then tell you."

A small, mischievous smile appeared on her face. "I'll tell you what.  I'll let you make it up to me." She turned on the laptop on her desk, and started looking for something.  "There it is!" she announced.  She handed me the computer and said, "Read this."

It was a short story about a young female werewolf that was seduced by a tiger.  I don't read much erotica, and had never read any from the woman's perspective.  It hooked me in, and I read it to the end.  I have to admit, I was feeling a certain pressure in my loins before I got there.

Avery asked, "What do you think?"

"Well, the only problem is big cats can't purr.  Other than that, it's good.  Developed characters, the plot works, no obvious grammar mistakes.  I liked it."

"My best friend Sylvie wrote it."

"She should get an agent.  I've read worse stories that got published.  But how does reading this make it up to you?"

"It doesn't.  I want you to play the part of the tiger in her favorite fantasy!"

2