Chapter 2
531 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"What time is it? Oh, it's morning, guess I'll get breakfast.

I walk downstairs. There I see my mother making breakfast.

"Morning mom" 

"Good morning, how was school yesterday?"

"I got detention for being late, so not that good o guess."

My mom looks a bit upset at that answer, mostly at herself rather than at Yuka.

"It's my fault isn't it, because I'm not here to wake you up every day?"

"No mom, not at all. This is entirely my fault for not going to bed at a good time."

My mom cheers up a bit but still looks sad.

"So Yuka, are there any boys at school you like?"

Before I can answer we hear the doorbell ring and it disrupts our conversation. We both look towards the door. Before my mom can take even a single step, I'm already gone to open the door. "It's probably Yua since she's my guest I should be the one to open the door."

I open the door.

"Hey Yua comes on in, my mom's making breakfast."

"Uh yeah, thanks"

"You don't have to thank me you know."

"Sorry"

"You also don't need to... Forget it, come in"

*Yua walks in and Yuka closes the front door*

"It's that Yua?" Said Miss Takaoka in an excited voice.

"Yes, it is mom."

"Good Morning Mis Takaoka."

"You too Yua, I always like it when you come to visit Yuka."

"Thank you"

"Your welcome. So Yua how's school going for you?"

"Ah, good I guess."

"That's nice to hear."

"Hey uh... Yuka, is it okay if I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah, yes remember where it is?"

"Upstairs next to your room right?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"So what's Yua doing here today. Anything special?" Said Ana1 Yuka's mother curiously.

"I said I'd spend the whole day with Her since I couldn't spend any time with her yesterday."

"Oh, okay, so what are you two going to do?"

"I don't know, I figured I'd let her handle that part"

"Hey Yuka, that's not very nice, it makes it seem like you don't care at all." Said Ana patronizingly.

"Okay, I'll put some thought into it okay. Happy now?"

"Yes"

"So what should we do?"

"Well... You could go shopping, watch a movie, go to a zoo, or even see if there are any events that are going on that you'd like. It's all about what you two are into.?"

"Okay, I'll ask Yua about those, and see if any pique her interest."

"Speaking of Yua isn't she taking a long time in the bathroom, you don't think anything happened to her do you?" Said Miss Takaoka worriedly

"I'm sure she's fine, but I'll check up on her anyways for you."

"Thanks"

I walk upstairs and heads to the bathroom. The bathroom was empty. "If she wasn't in the bathroom then where is she?" I thought. What's that noise, it kinda sounds like moaning. I think it's coming from my room. I slowly walk up to her room and peeks through the door. Huh, Yua's in my room but why? What's she doing and why is she moaning? What, is she Masturbating? Why is she Masturbating in my room and when I and my mom are downstairs no less? But it's kinda hot. If only she turned around a little, I could see. Damn just a little more and I could see everything.

I open the door more and more to get a better look.

"Is everything ok up there I?" yelled Miss Takaoka from downstairs.

The yelling startled Yua and made her turn around. As she turns around she notices Yuka standing there watching her. She stops touching herself, blushes, and look down at the floor in embarrassment. Yua can't muster up any courage to say anything so she just stays silent and staring at the floor.

"Everything's fine mom, me and Yua are going to stay up here for a while, so come get us when breakfast is ready." Replied Yuka.

"Alright"

Yuka just stares at Yua more a bit and an awkward silence filled the room. Man, this is awkward. Wait, is that my dirty underwear from my hamper in her hand, was she sniffing my underwear. Oh, God. What do I say now, oh hi best friend how long have you wanted to Fuck me? Not that I mind though, now that I think about it isn't this a good situation for me? I could use this to touch the cute body.

"I didn't know you liked me that way Yua." Said Yuka awkwardly.

Ahhh....uh...you see uh... Said Yua nervously.

"So, Yua I was originally going to ask what you wanted to do today."

"Is that so?"

"So, what do you want to do today?" Said Yuka with her voice and face in a seductive manner.  

Yua silently stares at Yuka with a deep blush on her face. Yua not saying anything appears to be deep in thought. 

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding Yua. Unless you want to?"

 

 

Should they do it?
  • Yes Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No Votes: 3 7.5%
  • If they keep their socks on it isn't gay Votes: 16 40.0%
Total voters: 40
15