Chapter 11
131 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Okuda, I'm sorry you had to see that. Let me clean this up and we can go."

I tried to dispose of her body but before I could I heard some people walking backstage. I quickly grabbed Okuda and pulled us into a nearby storage closet. 

 "Holy Fuck!!!," Exclaimed one of the people upon seeing the girl's body. 

"Hey Brian, call an ambulance!!"

"Why, what's going on back there?" Asked the other guy while going behind stage.

"Shit, is that a dead body?"

"I don't know, it looks pretty bad. You call an ambulance and I will check if she's alive."

"Got it"

Fuck what am I going to do? I should have controlled my anger. Now I might be separated from Okuda and Yua for a long time. Let's just calm down and think about this. Firstly, is the anything to link me to this?  I don't think there are any surveillance cameras back here also, I have the box cutter with me so I don't think I'll be caught. I peered out the locker to check on the current situation. 

"Hello, I need an ambulance, a woman has been stabbed!! I don't know, let me check. Hey, is she alive?"

"I think so but she's in bad condition." 

She's alive? Shit shit shit, if she recovers and tells the police I'm done for. First things first I need to get me and Okuda out of this locker and leave. Normally I'd be making the most of being in a cramped locker with Okuda, our bodies pressed tightly against each other, his hot breath making my skin tingle, his soft luscious lips just inches away from mine just begging me to kiss them, but I didn't have such luxury. I looked out the locker once more and they were facing away from the locker, as well as the exit. I took a moment to go over a plan in my head and when I was ready I whispered in Okuda's ear, "we need to slowly get out of the locker and make our way to the exit as quietly as possible." 

He just looked at his head looking scared while doing so. Poor thing, he's been through so much today. First, he was raped or at the very least sexually harassed, and then he had to see someone get stabbed, even if she got what deserved it still must be hard for my innocent little lamb to whiteness such a thing. Also, this box cutter in my hand certainly isn't helping but he knows that I will only use this to protect him.

I slowly opened the locker door, it creaked slightly but they seemed to be more worried about that bitch over there. I moved halfway out and motioned Okuda to follow me. We slowly made our way to the exit, when we made it outside I sighed a breath of relief. I put away the knife and then looked at Okuda. With all that way going on I didn't have a chance to enjoy my time with Okuda but now we were all alone with nothing was here to stop us.

I got close to Okuda, his back to the wall and me in front of him, my body lightly pushing him into the wall. It was kind of chilly tonight and the way Okuda squirmed in the cold was incredibly arousing.  I could feel my heart beating faster and faster as I got even more aroused. "Are you cold?" I asked Okuda already knowing the answer. 

"A little" he replied in a small quiet voice. 

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to warm you up thoroughly," I said seductively with a hungry look in my eye.

I began to tightly hold him in my arms. I moved my head closer to him, my hot breath running across the side of his neck. I made my way to his perfect sexy lips that I was dying to kiss and I did exactly that. It was passionate and intense although a little one-sided with me being more aggressive. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled it closer to mine. I slid my tongue into his warm mouth and began to explore. The inside of his cheek is soft, smooth, and felt like velvet as I glide my tongue across it. I intertwined my tongue with him and I felt my arousal spike.

The mood was perfect as I reached my hand into his pants. 

"What's this?" I asked eyeing his bulge.

"Fear boner maybe"

"Really? So me stabbing and hopefully killing that girl isn't bothering you?" 

"Well, right now I'm both terrified and horny at the same time."

"Really, well I can take care of that for you."

I attempt to unbutton his pants but before I could we heard the loud siren on an ambulance. 

"Should we leave?" Asked Okuda. 

"I'm sure it's fine besides, I want to stay here with you," I said while kissing his neck.

I continued where we left off and this time I was successful in Unbuttoning his pants. I pulled his pants down to his ankles and caressed his growing member. Before I could pull down his underwear and reveal his virile member, I heard the backdoor of the auditorium open. I stood there frozen like a deer in the headlights as I stared at a police officer. 

Oh shit, did I get caught? An I suspect now? What do I say? I couldn't think of anything and just stayed there in silence. 

"Ahh, to be young," said the police officer.

Wait, does he think were just two teenagers who snuck out to get a little naughty?

"I know what it's like at that age when you've got all these raging hormones and I certainly wouldn't want to interrupt but there a place to be. I don't know if you know this but one of your fellow students was just stabbed here. Since we don't know if the stabbed is still around here or not, It would be best if I take you guys where the other students evacuated to. There we'll ask a few questions and if we deem it safe you'll be free to go."

"I see no reason not to, lead the way."

Okuda looked both relieved and disappointed at the sudden interruption. Looks like I'm on the clear for now and hopefully, I get away scot-free. As I followed the police officer I noticed he was a bracelet with a cat on it. It cute, I guess even police officers can have a little bit of a soft side. 

"That's a cute bracelet you got there. Are you a big fan of cats?"

"Yeah, I love cats. Did you know that Cat burning was a form of Zoosadistic entertainment in Western and Central Europe before the 1800s?"

"That uh, sounds interesting."

He likes cats but he seems excited when talking about people burning them alive for fun. That's pretty strange.

"Yeah It is, and in this form of entertainment, people would gather dozens of cats in a net and hoist them high into the air from a special bundle onto a bonfire causing death through the effects of combustion, or effects of exposure to extreme heat. In the medieval and early modern periods, cats, which were associated with vanity and witchcraft, were sometimes burned as symbols of the devil."

"That's pretty fucking disturbing."

He leads us outside where there was a group of students accompanied by a few police officers.

"Here you are, you'll probably be asked a few questions and when they're satisfied you should be free to go home."

"Thanks"

"I have something I need to do tonight so I'll be going. Don't worry, I don't think you'll have to wait too much longer before they let you guys go."

He prompts left muttering something about a house but I didn't care to make the effort to listen. I walked up to and joined the crowd of students. We met up with Yua and the three of us waited for questioning. The officers asked some fairly standard questions like "do you know if anything strange happened" or "where were you when she was stabbed". I answered " I didn't see anything unusual" and " we snuck out back for a while". 

After some time waiting they had gotten all the info they needed they let us go. 

"Finally we can leave," exclaimed Yua.

"Hey, why don't all three of us walk home together," I asked. 

"Sounds good" replied both Okuda and Yua.

We walked for a while talking about the event that just unfolded. I decided not to tell Yua because I didn't think it was very necessary. A bit later, we reached the point where Okuda had to split up and we went out separate ways. Continuing to walk home we talk about food and summer plans until we noticed a plume of smoke. It was a bit hard to tell but it looked like it was coming from around where we lived. Not thinking much of it, we continue onward. It wasn't until we could hear the cracker of the fire that realized someone's house was on fire. 

"Oh my goodness, looks like someone's house is on fire. Whose do you think it is, you don't think it's my do you?" Asked Yua worriedly.

"Don't worry so much, it's mostly not yours so just calm down and relax," I replied.

We walked closer to the burning house, there were fire trucks already there trying to put out the fire but it looks like that house is already beyond saving. When Yua reached her house she breathes a sigh of relief.

"See nothing to...wait"

I stood there in shock as I realized that it was my house that was on fire. 


2