Chapter 3
408 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I... Uh... Would like to have sex with you. As long as you're ok with it of course."

"I would love to with a cutie like you."

"You think I'm cute?" Yua asked while as red as a tomato.

"Definitely."

I walk towards Yua.

I can't believe this is happening, I'm going to have sex with Yua. She has always been cute, but she seems much more so. It like she could be a supermodel. Damn, has my heart been beating this hard the whole time? I'm burning up. I feel like I'm going to have a heat stroke any second. Is this what we call the heat of the moment. If I'm like this, then what is Yua like?

Yuka looks over at Yua. She is surprised when she sees Yua's face. She looks about to throw up.

Oh, God. What can I do to put her at ease?

I'm now right in front of Yua, I reach out my hand to run her fingers through Yua's hair. Yua has short brown hair that goes to about shoulder length, maybe a bit shorter than that. I look into Yua's, trying to be calm and loving.

"It's okay," I said still rubbing Yua's hair.

"Don't get me wrong Yuka I want to do it with you it's just, I've fantasied about this for so long and now that's is finally happening I don't know if I can handle it." Said Yua's in an apologetic tone.

"It's fine we can take this as slow as you need."

I seemed to have calmed Yua down and myself in the process. Ok, that's better. Now she doesn't look like she's gonna girl chunks any second now at least. Hope she doesn't at least, that would be awkward.

"So, you want to start with a kiss?" Said Yuka in a comforting tone, still trying to calm her down as much as she can.

"That should be fine." Said Yua still a bit nervous.

We slowly move our lips closer to each other. Until we are almost about to touch. Suddenly our noses slam into each other.

"Awww.."

 

"Owwwiee"

It seems like this is the first time kissing for both of us. Which resulted in this awkward smashing of noses instead of lips. After a few seconds, we both regain our composure.

"Well that was something," said Yuka while awkwardly trying to laugh it off.

"Yeah, I never kissed anyone before so I just thought you press your lips together and touch tongues if you feel like it and that was all there was to it. I'm sorry."

"Ah, it's okay, I never kissed anyone either. Say how about this time I tilt my head one way and you tilt yours the other way, so we don't bump our noses again?"

"Sure, sounds good."

We going in for another kiss, this time tilting our heads so we don't hit our noses again. This time the kiss was successful. At first, we just awkwardly mash our lips together, but we slowly start making progress to what someone might call a kiss. Soon we aren't mashing our lips together, instead, we're making a motion almost like we are we're trying to softly eat the other person's mouth with our lips. After some time of making out, Yuka slowly starts to put her tongue bit by bit into Yua's mouth. At first, Yua is a little startled, but she goes along with it until we are using our full tongue. After we've had enough kissing we separate. The long mix of both of our saliva is all that connects our mouths now.

"Yua you want to go farther?" Said Yuka with a bit of bewilderment and lust for what just happened.

Something about Yua seems to have changed, she no looks like the meek nervous girl as before.

"Fuck yeah Yuka." Said Yua with her newfound confidence mixed with lust.

Yua pushes me onto her bed.

"Hey, Yua shouldn't we take off our clothes first?" I said now surprised but incredibly turned on.

"Yeah, that makes sense."

We begin taking off our clothes until Yua is about to take off her socks.

"Wait, don't take off your socks." Said Yuka very quickly.

"Why?" Said Yua now very confused.

"It's something people say on the internet, it's not gay if you keep your socks on or something like that."

"That sounds stupid."

"I know, but better safe than sorry. Besides, isn't it kinda hot keeping a little bit of clothing on?"

"That does sound hot, okay I'll do it."

We both leave our socks on otherwise it would be gay. Yua rubs her hands all over my body saving her breasts and pussy for last. She delicately grabs my hand and moves it towards her mouth. The next thing I know her hand is being sucked and licked tenderly by Yua. Yua stops, previously standing, she now gets on the bed. She hopes on top of me, like a cowboy riding a sheep. Yua starts to lick and kiss my neck. I let out quiet moans, nothing spectacular but loud enough to be heard. She makes her way down to my breasts, kissing all the way there leaving none of my skin untouched. From the side, Yua takes a soft but slightly firm, grasp of my breasts. She moves her hand in a counter-clockwise motion. For the other unoccupied breast, Yua starts by teasing my nipple by gliding her tongue across just outside her areola. Making her tongue as pointy as she can and just like a union of workers protesting for better wages or working conditions, I started to beg her to be more gentle. But instead of begging or even demanding better treatment, she begins to lick and suck on her nipple. As this is going on my pussy is getting wet. Yua moves her head down to my pussy but before she can do anything there is a knock at the door.

"Hey, kiddos. Breakfast is ready."

"Hello are you in there, I'm coming in."

 

7