Chapter 1: Birth of a Divine Chick
79 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within a dimension with such little life, lays an immense object in the center of a field of debris, an unusually large egg, nearly the size of a star, silent and still as if waiting for something to wake its occupant.

While it lies there floating in space, on several occasions, it is bombarded by the rocks, uprooted biomatter, and other materials pulled in by its gravity that it holds.

Though despite this continuous bombardment of debris, no form of scratching or damage is visible anywhere.

After an unknown stretch of time, the egg's shell begins to crack, slowly at first, but over time it becomes faster, quickly beginning to break apart, scattering the shell fragments all over as what lays inside starts to shift.

Wherever a fragment of a shell lands, debris gathers around said fragment, as time passes, more debris from farther out is pulled much closer, gathering around the largest clusters of fragments, now melting to form large stars.

Though back to the resident of the egg, it begins to stir slightly from the remains of its egg, pulling forth more objects, as the area around itself, begins to now resemble a gathering of rudimentary planets to anyone with the necessary knowledge.

With a clumped field of proto-planets surrounding it all, the large remains of the egg still seem to tower over the entire gathering with its strong gravity.

Moments later, the resident of the egg stirs slightly, a chick the size of a planet flops out of what remained of the egg, passing harmlessly through one of the rocky planets as it hits a seemingly invisible platform.

It lands a short distance away from where it was born on the space below, pushing various dead rocks and ice away from it through the tremor of its fall, as it settles there.

Though appearing completely unharmed it sports a pouting expression on its face, softly chirping with its pristine silver beak.

"Why now? Cant the universe let me get more time to sleep, it was such a comfortable slumber to be in," thought the round chick, with much fluffy plumage.~

As it stretches itself, it begins to scan and observe its surroundings it finds itself in, glancing at the rock shell, to the planets it has.

While it does, the rock shell that surrounds the place starts to melt together, sealing up cracks, forming a large egg, surrounding the chick's universe.

Though this doesn't make the chick worried, as it something else to focus on, as it stares at each of the 7 planets, in turn, each rocky, and with volcanos sporadically rising on each.

Appearing to be curious and a bit bored, it touches one of the volcanos, causing it to be plugged up, as it pushes it into the world, it then pulls its wing away to see the result of its actions.

It finds the spot where it pressed, to have stopped flowing the molten rock, as the chick starts to wander upwards in its space, as returns to the same level as its planets.

The chick stares over the seven planets, as it wonders "what's am I post to be doing now, with this?" It thought confused and the least bit bored.

It starts to sit down, ready to go to and already starting to fall asleep from the mind-numbing inactivity of its planets.

As it's about to fall completely asleep, a strange noise occurs on the shell of its place, knocking the chick identifies as the noise. 

Though unaware of who and why is making the noise, what goes through the chick's head isn't wariness or joy, but curiosity. 

"Something is going on, what can it be?" Thought the chick, as it stands and starts walking to the shell of its home, to see what is making that knocking noise.

3