Chapter 3: Meeting with Holy Seafood
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The one before my sight on the side was such a strange sight I had to rely on the knowledge I possess through my birth to recognize what this was.

Even then, I needed some time to process as what was before it was a surprise to be said at least.

As instead of some silly rock or asteroid stuck on the shell of my universe, it was another primordial god on my doorstep.

The aura of primordial divinity was unmistakable, unrefutably, to the Chick's eye, and the innate knowledge itself shows the hints of what a universe's primordial god's divinity is.

A star-sized shrimp is there, softly clacking on the shell with one of its arms, as it whistles some unknown tune while holding onto some packages held in its other arm.

"Uhhh …Hello there, …primordial god?" Chick stammered between chirps, as though they seem to be here in good faith, what am I post to say, when I wasn't even a millennium-old yet and this is my first time meeting another deity, what do should be said or discussed?

"Hello there, wherever you are looking from, newbie!~" Says the cheerful blue shrimp as it stops whistling, as it moves its packages to both its arms, as it appears to wait for something.

"...You want in or?..." Chick asks as it just stuck between laughter and deflating from relief from its first encounter with another entity, even before if they were a threat or another primordial god.

For the most part, either because Shrimp is just being polite or is unaware of my expressions, he moves to answer, "If you're comfortable with that, but if not, we can just chat through a window if you want, I don't mind particularly either way.~"

"Oh-oh okay...I guess, just give a moment, to make a window then...", Chick states as it makes a window in the shell with slow care, watching the shrimp as it quickly makes a rough approximation of a "window".

"So what are you doing here, just to say hello to the new chick on the block or come for something more, uh...?" Chick asks, still a bit shaken and confused from its panic only a few decades after its birth.

"If it may not be rude but, what's your name? Feels too...weird just calling ya primordial god ._.?" Chick asks, helpless to understand etiquette at such a young age, let alone what it's expected to say or display.

"Feeler is my name, and it isn't rude to ask, good you have some sense for that thing, some are snippy about that.~" States, Feeler as idly settle beside the window as appear to "sit"?

"So what are ya doing on my plane of reality?" Asked the Chick, aware unless intentional, its personal dimension is nothing but void and what's in its shell of a universe right now.

"Came to express some desire to be a future trading partner and friend!~" State the Shrimp in a joyful shrill of a voice.

". . . ." Chick, unable to understand what the offer is, or even why it was offered to it, just stands there staring into the distance, as it just has a silly expression on its face.

The Chick wishes it knew what a friend even was, as the innate knowledge certainly doesn't include that concept.

The Chick just stares with a glassy expression as the shrimp just stares back with a peppy expression as the chick wonders what next to even say in this conversation.

 

1