2 years skip
895 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After doing my 40th push-up, I couldn't take it anymore and I collapsed. I looked at the side and saw Naruto also lying on the ground.

*huff huff* "How many did you do?" I asked.

"I couldn't do more than 40, how about you?"

I was surprised for a second then I laughed.

"Haha, I also did 40 push-ups, which means we drew."

"So, who is gonna pay the bill today?"

"Let's split the bill."

After taking a rest for a couple of minutes, we did sit-ups, pull-ups, and squats until we were exhausted. After doing that much exercise, I was tired even though I had the regeneration ability.

We went to a barbecue shop today because Naruto said he never had a barbecue. After eating our fill, I returned home and started doing some blood control training.

2 years later.

My daily routine for the last 2 years was simple. I would get up, eat breakfast, go to the playground, and train with Naruto for a whole day, return home and train my blood control.

Naruto and I became pretty close friends during the past 2 years. After training together for about 6 months, I invited him home for the 1st time.

He was a bit reluctant at first. He knew the majority of the villagers didn't like him, but I managed to convince him. My parents didn't treat him like others did, they treated him like a normal kid.

After that day, Naruto came to my home more often. Naruto also didn't pull any pranks on the villagers, he didn't paint the faces of the Hokages on the mountain, he didn't cause any problems for anyone.

The reason he did that in the first place was cause he was lonely and wanted to gain the acknowledgment of others. Since I befriend him, he was no longer lonely and didn't seek others' acknowledgment.

As for our training, well let's just say being friends with Naruto paid off because we both kept pushing each other more and more. Currently, both Natuto and I are physically a lot stronger than kids our age.

Especially my strength, even though I am just six years old, I think I am physically strong as normal chunin shinobi.

Let me get one thing straight, this doesn't mean I can beat a chunin level shinobi. Hell, I would probably get my ass handed to me by a capable genin shinobi.

In the first one or two months of our training, Naruto and I had a similar level of strength, but thanks to my regeneration ability I easily started to outclass him.

Because I had the regeneration ability, I could break the limits of my body every day and not have to worry about injuries, which boosted my proficiency a lot during the training.

As for my blood control, I had some good improvements but nothing too groundbreaking. Currently, I can move my blood up to the speed of 5 m/s, or in other words, it's the running speed of an average human.

It sounds fast at first, but it's not especially considering the opponents I will be dealing with will not be an average human but a well-trained shinobi.

Also, now I can control my blood in a radius of 20 meters. But if my blood is outside that range then I can no longer control it.

For the last year, I have been trying to make weapons from my blood, but I haven't made much progress. Well, It's easy to form a shape of my desire out of the blood. The hard part is maintaining the shape.

After all, blood is just like water but a little denser. So It's hard to stop it from changing shapes. I have 2 solutions for this problem in my mind.

1st one is to increase the control over my blood, which is not very easy, and the second one is, to add chakra to keep it together in its place.

This is also not very easy cause I haven't even felt my chakra yet, let alone be proficient enough to merge it with my blood and make weapons.

So, I am gonna try both solutions. After all, both of them are important to me.

The last time I tried to sense my chakra was more than two years ago, and at that time I failed to do so, but I think I can succeed this time and I am not saying that without any reason.

The amount of chakra a person has is massively dependent on their genetic, and I have one of the worst genetic possible. But the quality of your chakra depends on physical and spiritual energy.

As far as I know, one's chakra becomes more powerful, if their physical and spiritual (An:- mental strength but spiritual sounds cool) strength increases and my physical strength has increased a lot in the past 2 years.

My spiritual energy is also not that bad considering the things I have experienced like, living on another planet, torture from a cat, death, meeting God, and reincarnation.

So, even though the amount of chakra I have might not have increased by a lot, my chakra definitely got stronger. Which is the reason why I am confident that this time, I will be able to sense it.

Currently, I was in my room meditating and getting ready for training my chakra.

*knock knock* I heard a knock on the front door.

I went out and opened the door. I heard my mom yell from her room.

"Who is it Ruki?"

"Don't worry mom, it's just Naruto."

Naruto entered the room and I closed the door.

"So, why did you call me here, Ruki?"

"Remember when you said you wanted to become stronger than me?"

"Of course, not only do I want to be stronger than you, but I also want to be stronger than anyone else. I want to become Hokage."

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. About a year ago, after losing to me consistently for 8 months at everything we ever competed in, he asked me a question.

He asked me who the strongest person in the world was. I didn't want to melt his brain by telling him about the existence such as Kaguya or other freaks from the Otsutsuki clan.

So I told him Hokage was the strongest person. Then he boldly declared that he was gonna be the Hokage, and the strongest person in the world.

If I was not in this world, then he could have accomplished both his goals but since I am here, he has no chance of becoming the strongest person in the world.
_______________________________________________

Hello guys, author-kun here. You know what's coming, it's time to sell my dignity and beg.

So if you want to help this poor author-san then please donate a few bucks to my Patreon. You can find a few extra chapters over there.

https://www.patreon.com/biggestde

15