Meeting Hokage
772 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was excited because I could finally see a powerhouse of this world. But I was also a little nervous at the same time. I just hoped that it would go well.

We reached outside the Hokage's office. An anbu stopped us from entering the office. 

"What is your purpose for coming here." 

"He is the ranked 1 kid from the new class." 

The Anbu checked a list and nodded his head. 

"Ok, I will take him from here, you can leave now." 

Iruka sensei looked at me. "Be respectful to Hokage sama."

I just nodded my head and followed the Anbu inside the office. 

We reached outside Hokage's office door. The anbu was about to knock on the door then a voice came from inside. 

"Send him in." 

The anbu opened the door and signaled me to enter. After that, he bowed down and left the room. 

I also did a small bow. "It's an honor to finally meet you Hokage sama."

He chuckled a little. "I am just an old man, you don't have to be tense around me. Besides, I have to thank you.

"I want to thank you for taking care of that brat Naruto. His parents entrusted him to be but I couldn't take good care of him but thankfully you have been taking care of him. 

"I am his friend so of course I will take care of him." 

"That's a good attitude for a young man like you to have. I have a confession to make Ruki, I looked into you a bit cause you became friends with Naruto, who is very important to the village. 

"But I didn't look too deep into you because I didn't think much of you, and also I didn't have time. Now I regret doing so. I have been honest with you Ruki so I hope you do the same. 

"Tell me Ruki how did a kid from a civilian family with no talent become the strongest kid in his class."

I didn't know how to answer this question. I didn't know whether he already knew about my blood control ability and wanted to test me or if he genuinely didn't know about my secrets.

My brain started to process information as fast as it could and at last, I decided to take a gamble and act like a kid. If he knew my secret then I would tell him that I was worried about my safety so I didn't say anything. 

I don't think Hiruzen would kill me for that. If he didn't know then that was even better. 

So I said. "Because I worked hard, I train harder than everyone else..." 

Then I gave him a little speech about how hard I work. I didn't lie to him I just didn't tell him the full truth. 

"It's good to work hard but just hard work doesn't make a talentless civilian a prodigy don't you think?" 

'Fuckkk!" I cursed inside my mind. I have been lied to by those shitty fanfictions, you can't tell a stupid lie or make a stupid speech and everyone will believe you. Real-life doesn't work that way. 

My mind started racing again. My heart was beating faster, the old man was looking at me with a smile on his face but he could crush me without even breaking a sweat. I didn't have any other options than, to tell the truth.

"Well, I… I do have a secret." 

"Hooo, and what is it?" 

"I can heal very fast." 

"What do you mean by that?" 

I grabbed a kunai and made a light cut on my forearm. A small amount of blood came out of the wound. I didn't want Hiruzen to have a sample of my blood so I made sure none of the blood drooped to the floor. 

I showed him my wound and the wound started to heal up at a speed visible to the eyes. 

When Hiruzen saw that his eyes widened. Within a couple of seconds, the wound completely healed up. He grabbed my arms and inspected my arm. 

"Can your chakra also recover from this?"

"My chakra does recover faster but not as fast as this." 

"How many people know about your ability?" 

"You are the first one." 

"Good, good, good. Don't tell anyone about your ability."

"You have a greater healing factor than our first Hokage. In the future, you will be one of the strongest people in our village. You will be a trump card for our village in the future."

"Thank you for your praise." 

"Since you have strong healing ability you will be a taijutsu monster if you train properly. So from tomorrow onwards, I will assign you a taijutsu teacher." 

"After you perfect Taijutsu we will move on to your Ninjutsu but for now focus on Taijutsu. Also, if you need anything just come visit me anytime you want." 

"I have one request Hokage Sama" 

"What is it?" 

"I want to learn Shadow clone Jutsu." 

"Mmm, why that one specifically?" 

"I don't know my chakra nature so, I don't have any ideas what other Jutsu to ask for. I don't have any credibility to ask for some stronger Jutsu, and I think Shadow clone can help me train both my Taijutsu as well as Ninjutsu." 

"You are a smart brat. Ok, I will give you the training scroll for Shadow clone Jutsu as well as chakra paper to test your chakra Nature."

I bowed down. "Thank you Hokage sama for your generosity." 

Then he went over to the shelf near a wall and brought a piece of paper. He gave the paper to me. 

"Insert your chakra into the paper and we can see your chakra affinity." 

I did as he said and sent a little bit of chakra towards the paper. The paper turned damp signify that I had water as my chakra nature. This was not a surprise to me because I have blood control which is basically water but a lot better.

I was hoping to get multiple chakra affinity but well I will work with what I have got. 

I have a slight suspicion that I will be able to control metal in the future once my blood control gets better because blood has various kinds of metal inside it. 

_________________________________________________

An:- I have been stuck in 6 patrons for about a week now, someone wanna join and be the lucky number 7? 

https://www.patreon.com/biggestde

13