Naruto Vs Sasuke
488 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasuke's pov:- But before knocking me out he told me to go and wait at the nearby forest and he said that he would help me awaken my Sharingan. 

I don't know why but I trusted him and went to the forest, maybe it was because of my desire to become stronger or maybe something else I don't know. 

But what happened in the forest was a complete nightmare. He told me I had already awakened my Sharingan and in a near-death situation, I would probably be able to use it. 

Then he started torturing me, he punched, kicked, cut, stabbed he did everything he could to cause me pain, I couldn't defend myself he was too strong. 

My memory of this incident is still a little foggy but I passed out and when I woke up he told me I could now use Sharingan. I didn't believe him at first but he showed me the reflection of my face and I saw my Sharingan. 

I don't know why he helped me and I don't wanna know, he is a monster, and I don't want to anger him yet, not until I am stronger than him. 

He is a true monster, he is a lot stronger than me and the worst part is he is a couple of months younger than me. 

After I awakened my sharingan I wanted to test my ability so I challenged his friend I think his name is Naruto. As far as I know, Naruto is an orphan and most people don't like him. 

But he is the friend of that monster and is also strong. We have agreed to fight tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. 

A day passed:- 

Naruto's pov:- 

It was the fight day between me and that Uchiha guy. I was excited about this one. After all, I have only had one proper fight and that was against Kiba the rest could be counted as Ruki beating me up. 

The fight would take place at the end of the class so I had to sit through all the boring classes. 

The class was finally over. Iruka sensei spoke before leaving the class. 

"Sasuke and Naruto you two come to the training ground for your match, those who want to spectate can come to0 others are free to go home." 

Sasuke and I both went towards the training ground. I looked behind me and nearly all the students from our class were following us, I guess they wanted to see us fight. 

"Naruto and Sasuke perform the friendship sign before starting your fight." 

We both did as sensei said and performed the friendship sign. 

"Now 3, 2, 1 start." 

Third-person pov:-

As soon as the fight started Sasuke ran towards Naruto and tried to punch him, but sadly for Sasuke, Naruto had been regularly fighting with Ruki who is much faster than him so Naruto was able to dodge his punch by stepping to the right. 

Then he threw a counter punch towards Sasuke's face but he also dodged it. He immediately threw a kick towards Naruto's head but he blocked it with his left hand. 

Naruto was about to punch him but he stepped back and created some distance. Naruto didn't want to give Sasuke any time to rest so he went after him. 

Sasuke did some hand seals and yelled "Fireball." 

A giant fireball came from his mouth and engulfed Naruto. 

Many people from the crowd were shocked when they saw Sasuke performing the fireball jutsu. 

When the flames disappeared they received an even bigger shock, Naruto who was supposed to be there wasn't there and there was only a piece of burning log on that place.

Sasuke was also surprised when he saw that and in the next second Naruto snuck beside him and punched him right in the face. 

It was a heavy punch so Sasuke was sent flying back. 

"I finally learned the substitution jutsu took me over a week," Naruto said while smiling.

Naruto thought the fight was over and didn't go after Sasuke. But to his surprise, Sasuke slowly stood up and spit some blood from his mouth. 

"You are good, I had a feeling that I would be forced to use this." 

As soon as he said that his eyes turned red. He activated his Sharingan. 

People started to gasp and gossip in the background. 

"Ruki did warn me about you but I didn't think you were this good," Naruto said while running at him.

Naruto tried to hit Sasuke but with the Sharingan active it was easier for Sasuke to read Naruto's movement. Sasuke easily dodged Naruto's attack. 

The fight continued, Naruto continued trying to Hit Sasuke but wasn't successful. Sasuke on the other hand was getting more accustomed to using the sharingan. 

After about 5 minutes Sasuke started to predict Naruto's movement and counter-attack but there was one problem for him. Naruto had an insane amount of stamina and could easily take Sasuke's without much trouble. 

But Sasuke on the other hand was getting more and more tired after all using Sharingan was taxing to the body, so the longer the fight continued the chances of Naruto winning would increase. 

Sasuke knew that and decided to go on full-on attacking mode and takedown Naruto. Naruto also knew as long as he lasted for a couple of minutes he would win. 

So Naruto decreased his attacking because each time he would attack Sasuke would just counter him so he just kept enough pressure on Sasuke to not let him recover while also being mindful of his defense. 

Sasuke started throwing a flurry of punches and kicks, Naruto kept his guard up and kept backing away. Around 50% of Sasuke's attack landed on Naruto but it was not enough to take him down. 

Sasuke was getting more and more tired after every punch he threw, Naruto was like a sturdy wall who just wouldn't go down. 

But Naruto not going down didn't me he wasn't hurt. His face was swollen from the number of punches he had taken, he was bleeding from his nose and there was a cut on his lips, his body hurt all over the place. 

But in his mind, he knew of he lasted a few more seconds then he would win so he kept hanging on. He didn't want to lose, his will to get stronger and his will to win was stopping him from falling.

________________________________________________

Please join my p@treon if you want to support me.

https://[email protected]/biggestde

15