2 months later
548 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Ruki helped Naruto train Shadow clone jutsu for a while before going to bed.

A day passed, after eating some breakfast both Naruto and I left the house. Naruto went to the academy and I went to the training ground to train with guy sensei.

And I also went to Danzo's lair to train with him, well my shadow clone went to train with him. I trained my Taijutsu with Guy sensei and my clone started training genjutsu under Danzo. 

And in the evening I would train Ninjutsu by myself in the forest and also train my blood control. 

I would let everything continue like this if that idiot Naruto hadn't emotionally trapped me and forced me to change my plans. 

So now I had to think of a way to keep Danzo in check before he had any ideas about Naruto or my family. So the first thing I did was start learning an A-class memory alteration genjutsu under Danzo. 

It was one of the few high levels techniques that Danzo knew, so he was a bit hesitant to teach me the technique at first but I managed to convince him after nagging him for a bit. 

In the same manner, a month passed nothing very important happened during the month. I had 4 life and death battles against chunin level opponents. 

None of the fights were easy but they weren't very hard either. Danzo also prepared a lab for me and there I tested and practiced some blood control abilities. 

The first thing I did was trying to better control the blood of others and my first test subjects were cats. I tried to control their blood when it was still inside their body but I didn't make any progress. 

But once the blood left their body and I managed to infuse some chakra on it then my control would be a lot better. I also tried to infuse my blood on the cats and see what would happen. 

My blood didn't affect them in any way, it just stayed dormant inside their body but I could still control my blood even though it was inside them and easily kill them by injuring them from the inside. 

My Taijutsu training was going smoothly and I was working on creating my unique fighting style by merging the fighting style from earth and narutoverse. 

My Ninjutsu training was also going well, I had now learned body flicker and substitution. I didn't was currently training transformation, it was not the most useful skill but you never know when you might need it. 

I also asked Danzo to bring me some Fire, water, and lightning transformation Ninjutsu to train. He shouldn't have any problems with bringing me these techniques with his ability.

And lastly my genjutsu, this field had advanced a lot compared to the other two, I can already trick the enemy and make them perceive things differently from reality. 

I have tried this ability on Naruto a couple of times, whenever he meets me he asks me for a spar so I just put him in some genjutsu and beat his ass in genjutsu. 

He still hasn't figured out that I used genjutsu on him and still thinks that we actually fought. But this is just the tip of the iceberg, I have learned an A-class jutsu that lets me alter the memory of the target. 

The only problem with this technique is that the effects are not permanent it only works for a week. After a week the memory of the target returns to normal.

After I learned this technique I was ready to start my plan. The first step of my plan revolves around altering my own memory. 

You might be thinking 'How are you gonna do that? Aren't you immune to genjutsu?'

Well, the answer to that question is both yes and no. Yes because my regeneration instantly breaks any genjutsu that affects and no because I can stop my regeneration ability. 

If you guys have been paying attention then you will remember that I have already told you about this ability of mine. 

Anyways, what I am gonna do is stop any healing or regeneration of my brain, once I do this I can be affected by genjutsu and can alter my memory. 

And during the time my regeneration is off, I am not going to go anywhere near Danzo, I don't want to take the risk. 

So I did few experiments before I used the genjutsu on myself. And obviously, the test subjects were some cats. 

I altered the memory of one cat and made it so he thought he was vegan, the cat only ate leaves and grass for a week and didn't even touch the meat I gave him. 

Then I took two siblings male cats and turned them gay, they were humping each other for a week. 

I then started pushing the boundaries a bit I put a memory to a cat and made it think that it was blind and couldn't open its eye. 

To my surprise, the cat didn't open his eyes for the whole week and kept bumping on random things. 

Then I pushed the limit I gave a cat a memory that it had human intelligence and that it knew how to write some alphabets. But sadly the test failed the genjutsu didn't work the cat just continued his normal cat life. 

So that proved that there was some kind of limit to the jutsu.

I performed few more tests on some cats and made sure that the plan goes smoothly and tried to reduce any uncertainty. 

It took me about a month to conduct the experiments and increase my mastery over genjutsu as well as Taijutsu and Ninjutsu to make sure the plan worked flawlessly. 

After everything was ready I was ready to perform the technique on myself. 

_________________________________________________

https://[email protected]/biggestde 

if you want to read extra chapter chapter

17