Naruto vs Sasuke 2
481 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He didn't want to lose, his will to get stronger and his will to win was stopping him from falling.

Naruto was slowly backing away from Sasuke. Sasuke's punches were getting weaker and weaker. After a second the punches stopped coming. 

Naruto looked forward and saw Sasuke falling face-first into the ground because of exhaustion. His face immediately lit up when he saw that. 

At the same time, Iruka sensei came forward and spoke up. 

"It's a draw." 

When Naruto heard the results he immediately became furious. 

"What do you mean by draw, I won the fight, as you can see he is knocked out and can't continue," said Naruto but his voice was a little hard to understand because his face was all swollen up. 

Iruka sensei pointed at the ground.

"Look where you are standing, you just gut of bound, we gave you such a big fighting space but you still couldn't stay in bounds. So be thankful that I am giving it a draw." 

Naruto looked below him and saw that he really was out of bounds and as Iruka sensei pointed out. The ground was big, so Naruto didn't think that he would get out of bounds and didn't worry about it.

Now he regretted his decision. He was about to say something but Iruka sensei stopped him. 

"Stop it, my decision is final now go to the medic and treat your injuries."

Then he looked towards the crowd. "Someone help naruto get to the medic and someone come and help Sasuke go to the medic. 

The swarm of girls came over to Sasuke to help him. The girls didn't come to help Naruto because he looked like a fat pig because of his swollen face.

Naruto saw that and clicked his tongue, then he looked back and saw Hinata shyly standing in front of him. 

" umm, Naruto Kun... I will take you to the medic." 

Naruto also became flustered when he saw Hinata, he wanted to talk to Hinata but didn't want her to see his ugly face. 

He didn't know what to say, and Hinata was also the same, so both of them walked over to the medic without talking and slightly glancing at each other's shy face. 

The medic checked naruto and used medical Ninjutsu to heal his injuries. 

"Take a rest for a couple of days and you will be fine." 

After the treatment was over he awkwardly thanked Hinata and she awkwardly told him to take care of himself then left. 

Naruto also started walking back to his place. On his way, he decided to stop at training ground 69 and meet Ruki since it was already been more than a week since they met.

He reached there after walking for a couple of minutes. He saw Ruki fighting with a kid in a dark green dress and kicking his ass. He watched from the sidelines and sighed. 

"He has got more powerful." 

The fight was soon over and he went towards Ruki. Ruki saw him coming towards him and started to laugh. 

"Haha, what happened to your face? You look like a pig." 

"Shut up bastard, I am in so much pain and you are making fun of me." 

"Sorry, sorry anyway what happened why do you look like a pig?" 

"I fought with Sasuke."

"Haha, so you lost against him." 

"No, I didn't lose it was a draw." Naruto started explaining what happened during the fight. 

"I told you he was strong, anyway let me introduce you to them, he is my sensei his name is Might Guy sensei, and sensei he is my friend Naruto." 

Naruto bowed down a little to greet him.

"Your fighting story was inspiring Naruto Kun, you didn't give up despite the hard challenge you were facing, you are the definition of youth." Guy sensei gave him a thumbs up.

"This is Rock lee he is a fellow student of Guy sensei just like me." 

"Nice to meet you Natuto, lets spar after you are all healed up." 

"Nice to meet you too and I agree let's spar after I have recovered." 

Ruki asked. "So why are you here Naruto?" 

"What do you mean can't I come here to meet my friend?" 

Ruki smiled. "Well, I guess you can."

After some small talk, Ruki decided to call it a day and take Naruto to his house to take care of him because he was injured. 

Ruki knocked on the door. "Mom I am home." 

"Just wait a second I am coming." 

Mom came to the door and said. "What happened you came home early today?" 

Then she saw Naruto standing next to me. 

"What happened to you Naruto, come inside I will apply some medicines."

She dragged Naruto inside and started putting some medicine on his face. Naruto then told her how he got those injuries. 

"Naruto you are an idiot, it was just a friendly spar, not a fight to the death so you didn't need to push yourself that hard."

"But I want to be strong Auntie, strong enough to protect Ruki, you, and uncle because for me you three are my family." 

Ruki's mom's eyes became watery. She pulled Naruto towards her and hugged him. 

"Silly boy, you don't need to push yourself that hard." 

Guilt flashed on Ruki's face when he heard Naruto. 

"Hah, that stupid kid, his talk no justu has gotten stronger it even affected me. Guess I have to change my plans now."

Since Ruki's mom was very happy because of what Naruto said she decided to put a lot of effort and cook some delicious sushi. 

After eating the food Naruto followed Ruki to his room. 

"So Naruto have you learned the Jutsu I gave you?" 

Naruto shook his head. "No, not yet, I just learned the substitution jutsu yesterday. I will start to train Shadow Clone from tomorrow onwards." 

"I have already learned the technique so I will give you some tips." 

Then Ruki helped Naruto train Shadow clone jutsu for a while before going to bed.

_________________________________________________

An:- No one is going to join but I might as well try. 

Hey if you want to support me join my P@treon, you can read a couple of extra chaps there. 

https://[email protected]/biggestde

You guys are lucky I like writing fanfic, if I was like other authors then I would have dropped it when you abused me for making mc work with Danzo. 

18