Meeting Hokage again
1.1k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After everything was ready I was ready to perform the technique on myself. The first thing I did was remove the memory of my past life and also about my Sharingan and blood control because those were my biggest secret.

Doing this was a bit risky because now I wouldn't be able to use blood control or Sharingan for a week even if I wanted to. But I still went through with it.

Then I gave a false memory to myself where Danzo approached me and promised to make me stronger in exchange for helping him once in the future.

I believed in him at first and started training with him but after training with him for around 2 months I was sure his intention was not good. 

I doubted his intention right on the first day when he tried to use genjutsu on me. But thankfully I was immune to genjutsu thanks to my regeneration ability. I pretended that I was under his genjutsu to get some information out of him. 

After training under him for 2 months I still couldn't figure out his plans and only discovered his secret underground lair. I started to get worried and came to the Hokage's office to inform him about the situation.

After I gave my self the false memory, that became the absolute truth for me for a week. After that, I went straight to the Hokage's office.

The anbu didn't stop me from entering the building. I reached his office and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." 

I entered the room and greeted him. "Good morning Hokage sama." 

"It's been a while since you came here, so what brought you here today?" 

"Hokage sama how much do you know out our elder named Danzo." 

Hiruzen's eyes immediately narrowed down. "I know a thing or two about him, why are you asking?"

"He approached me two months ago and told me that he was the elder of the village and said he wanted to train me. I asked what was his reasons for trying to train me he said he just wanted one favor in the future.

"I agreed with him because he was a powerful elder and I wanted to seek his guidance. He told me to follow him and took me to an old house near the forest. Then under the house was his main base.

" There were various people in the underground base and he was the leader. I was surprised at first and immediately became suspicious of him but he cast some genjutsu on me." 

"I know this because as soon as someone tries to place me under a genjutsu my regeneration ability reacts and destroys the genjutsu and that's what happened in this case. 

" I pretended to be under his control and followed his orders to find out his plans, but he was very cautious and didn't reveal anything to me but I completely believe that he is doing something wrong."

Hokage was listening to me very carefully. He also looked very doubtful about my story. "I believe your story but I still need to verify this information so I will conduct some tests."

"I understand hokage sama." 

Then he called an anbu to his room. "Go and bring the information collection head to my office immediately." 

"The anbu bowed down and flickered away." 

After waiting for a bit 3 people came to the room, they were the head of the information collection department and were from the Yamanaka clan. 

They bowed in front of the Hokage. "Hokage sama you called us?" 

"Yes, take a look at this and tell me if he is telling the truth." 

Hokage showed them the part where I told him about Danzo through the crystal ball on his table. 

The three of them thought for a while and replied. "He seems to be telling the truth but it's best if we check his memory since we are dealing with Danzo sama." 

Hokage sighed when he heard them, "Ok, but make sure not to hurt him he is very important to us."

"Don't worry we will do our best." 

Then Hokage looked at me. "They are going to perform some test on you make sure to cooperate with them."

I nodded my head and didn't say anything. After that, they used some kind of jutsu on me and because I had turned off my regeneration I became unconscious.

I woke up after a couple of hours, when I woke up I saw Hiruzen smoking a pipe in front of me. He noticed that I had woken up and looked at me. 

"Good, you finally woke up, I was getting a little worried. Are you fine?" 

"Yea, I am fine. So do you believe me now?"

"Yes, you were telling the truth, sorry it was a serious matter so I had to check."

"It's ok so what are you going to do next. 

"Well what you said might be true but making an underground base is not illegal and I had forced him to disband his follower's group but just because he is secretly disobeying me it doesn't mean I have to take any action.

"Despite what you might think he is an important figure of the village so I can't just move against him. "

"So are you just going to let him go unchecked?" 

"No, and that's where you come in since he thinks you are already under his genjutsu and trusts you, I want you to keep working with him and you are going to inform me about his every move so that I can make a move if he is about to do something crazy." 

"Won't I be in too much danger if I get caught and what about my family they will also be in a lot of danger?"

"Don't worry about your family, I will ensure their safety as for you take this wooden sign. Always keep this sign with you and if you are in any danger crush it and I will be teleported to your location.

"It is a rare sign made my lord 4th and this is the last one we have so use it carefully." 

….

20