Ch8- Desire for murder
83 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is it okay to explain what your special skills do?” asked Antonio.

“Mmm, I think so” said Rodrigo.

“Alright, here is the list. Each individual gets 1 special skill at the start of the game”.

Antonio’s footage vanished and screen showed text of what each of us can do.

Azumi- “Playful duo” When activated user creates a single clone of themselves. The clone looks exactly like the user and the clone will disappear if it receives a strong blow. The clone will be controlled by the user’s mind and the user will share vision of the clone. The clone does not have hearing and touching senses.  The clone will last for 1 hour max. Cooldown for this skill is 24 hours after activation.

Amoria- “Punisher Spear”- The user summons a silver spear in their hand. When the spear is away from the user the user can pull the spear towards themselves with their mind. The spear can levitate and make any movement so long it is flying towards the user. Cannot create more than 3 spears at a time.        
   
Daniel- “rainbow hop” – When activated the user will be able to jump 50 meters into the air and will not be damaged from a 50 meter fall for the next 3 minutes. The ability has a cooldown of 8 hours.        

Drake- “Devil strike”- The items the user is holding can pierce through ego armor.    

Hyun Jae- “Shadow flicker”- The user can teleport to any area within 30 meters. The user can use this skill 5 times. The use time will regenerate back to 5 every 8:00 AM.     

Isidora- “Snake eyes”- User can paralyze a person for 1 hour when they share eye contact with the user with no cooldown.    

Jamal- “Fang flame”- User throws out a flame wave similar to that of a flamethrower from hand.  Can use up to 5 times. The use time will regenerate back to 5 every 8:00 AM.            

Krisha- “Ice touch”- The person the user touches with their skin will freeze for 1 hour in exactly where they were located. Cooldown is 2 hours.         

Kenya- “Mini world”- The user can teleport 5 non live items into an invisible mini world and re summon those items from that world. The total number of items combined must be able to fit 1 meter cube. Total items summoned from the mini world cannot more than 3 a day. This will reset at 8:00 AM each day.           

Hannah- “Monkey mimic”- User can transform into any living or non living object as they imagine.  The transformed into being cannot be bigger than 1 meter cube and cannot be smaller than 20 cm cube. This power can be used 5 days per day excluding the times the user morphs back to their regular form. The use times resets at 8:00 AM.   

Rodrigo- “Roar of Hound”- The user creates a loud roar from their mouth. Anyone who was in 10 meter proximity to the user during this roar will become unconscious. The user will become deaf after the use of this ability for 8 hours. The cooldown of the roar is 24 hours.        

Tuya- “Can warp a single gun to her hand. This skill has a cooldown of 1 hour. Cannot create another gun without making the previous gun disappear” 

When a player dies white orb or orbs will appear near their corpse. The amount of orbs indicate how many special skills the person had.  If someone were to grab those orb then they will gain all the deceased’s special skills. At the start of the wishgame each player will have 1 special skill.

“Wow, all these sound radical” exclaimed Daniel.

“And magical” added Isidora.

“How do we activate these then?” I asked.

“Close your eyes. Imagine the names of your special skills in your mind as words. Then imagine effects of your special skills after it, what it’s functionality is and it’s manifestation” said Antonio.

We did as we were told. The name punisher spear, it was a soothing one. Perfect for an avenger like me. As I imagined my mind was drawn to the imagination of a silver spear, appearing before me. I instinctively stretched my arms forward to grab the spear. And indeed, something was caught in my hands. I opened my eyes to see that it was the spear that I had imagined.

I looked around to see that most of the people in here also succeeded in using their abilities. There was now two Azumis standing next to me instead of one. A gun was in Tuya’s hand. She grinned and waved the gun around in which Drake complained about. Seeing his stupid face I gripped the spear in my hand tight. Should I just throw this spear towards him? He is distracted, this could easily kill him. 

2