Chapter 16 – Amano Fumiko
418 13 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After eating the breakfast prepared by Mei, the three young girls immediately head back to their room before coming out few minutes later, to be more specifically half an hour, donned with high school uniform of St. Freya High given by Theresa early on. The girls then could be seen waving their hands toward Himeko before heading off to their first class of the day. Looking at their departing figures growing smaller the further they goes, a smile appeared on my face before changing into a wry smile when I looked at Himeko.

It had only been a few minutes, three minutes to be exact, but she already has a can of beer in her hands. I know that most valkyries had a strong body, at least better than average adults, that didn't mean they will be fine drinking so many alcohol everyday like the alcoholic in front of me. No wonder she didn't have that many lifespans left. It wasn't just the Honkai energy her body had to worried about, the person herself were also keeping up with the progress of destroying her kidneys like she's on steroids. 

I didn't need to make my move when a girl who appeared to be a bit younger than Himeko, wearing a glass and a suit, smoothly ignoring me as she suddenly appeared right behind the latter with a piercing look in her eyes and says.

"Major Himeko, we are in needed of your presence to be report on duty."

"Woah, you surprised me! Argh, I forgot I had a work to do." She then drank the WHOLE can of beer in one go before heading inside the dorm in a hurry, probably to change her outfit. Even when I'm alone with her, the four-eyed girl continue ignoring me as if I do not exist in her eyes. Even when I stood in her view, she acts normal as if nothing obstructing her. 

Somewhat, instead of finding it irritating, her reaction amused me. But before I can play around with her more, the sounds of the approaching hurried footsteps reached my ears. In front of me stood a beautiful red haired woman in a suit that fits tightly around her mesmerizing figure. But despite being blessed with good look and figure, she wasn't fortunate enough in terms of relationship.

Maybe it's because of her short lifespans, she likes to play around with the rich young masters whenever she's free from work. No, hold on over there. Let me get this fact straight, the term 'playing around' in this context means dating. There are no involving wrestling. So to say, she's still a single virgin, even at that age. 

Who am I even explaining it to? Sigh, anyway.

"Right, you should already know him but let me introduce him once again. This guy here is Miyamoto Kei, the herrscher that we picked up in Nagazora." Himeko said with her hand pointing at me. She then changes her target and pointed her hand at the four-eyed girl and says.

"This girl over here is my trusted adjutant, Amano Fumiko. She's a reliable yet serious person even outside her work." Only then did the four-eyed girl finally take notice of my presence by nodding her head toward me. She couldn't ignore me even if she wanted to since she was introduced by Major Himeko.

"Hee~ Fumiko-chan, huh?" "It's Amano Fumiko-SAN."

"Nice to meet you too, Fumiko-CHAN~" 

*Puchi!*

As I expected, the moment she heard how I called her name, she immediately retorted. But as if reacting to her previous actions toward me, I ignored her words and still calling her with 'chan' stuck to her name. Seeing her like that also amused Himeko, but since she doesn't have much time to play around, she swiftly told me to refrain from annoying her subordinate further and to follow her to the Hyperion. 

Following next, instead of taking a special elevator up to Hyperion, I carried the two with me as I flew high in the sky. Himeko was surprised at first, but she soon calmed down upon realizing it was the doing of my power. Seeing the usual stoic four-eyed girl flustered under my action really put a smile on my face. But the moment she realized it was me, she keeps glaring at me with her piercing cold eyes the entire time we walked through Hyperion as if wishing me dead under her gaze.

The other crew members also took noticed of this as the moment we walks passed them, they softly whispered among themselves. Of course this didn't go unnoticed by the four-eyed girl when I felt her gaze off me for a split second.

While Himeko were giving instruction after another as her subordinates respectively followed her commands, I was left on my own. When it comes to commanding people, I'm not really good at it. I'm the type to destroy the trouble that comes knocking on my door with just a simple brute force. If a single punch didn't work, throw another at them. 

A yawn involuntarily escaped out of my mouth, I'm bored. I thought I can fight some Honkai Beasts when I decided to be on this ship, but I forgot that Hyperion alone is enough to handle low ranking Honkai Beast infesting the city below. It hasn't been a week yet so Nagazora is still filled with man-eating zombies and some other Honkai Beasts. Usually, they would have wiped those out before the moon even rise up in the sky the same day the outbreak happens. 

But because my presence is that important, they left the city for a moment while my interrogation is under way. But now that the deal with me is done, they decided it's time to finish off the remaining business. When I was observing the city below from one of the opened windows, I occasionally saw a valkyrie jumping from a building to another after she was done cleaning the place. It seems that they decided to sent some valkyries to the city to speed up the progress.

I wish it was me, but there's nothing to do about it since I'm under their watches. I wanted to talk with Himeko but she seems busy. With just a casual glance around me, I naturally picked up something that will put me out the boredom. With a small smile on my face, my feet took me to the lounge as a person sipping on a coffee on her own entered my view.

"Oh my, will you look at that? It's a rare pokemon, Fumiko-chan!"

So I came to conclusion that I can't continue posting daily or I will burn out in the end.

I change the schedule for a bit, just to be sure. It's going to be 3 chapters per week from Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday.

13