Chapter 24 – A Date?
313 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Meow~*

"Well, hello there, Kuro-chan~ you're looking cute today too, you fluffy child," I muttered under my breath before lowering myself to knee level and pet the black cat greeting me in my room. It purred contentedly the moment my hands rubbed comfortable in the corner of it's fluffy ears. 

Thankfully, the dorm—rather, Principal Theresa allowed me to adopt a pet as long as I take care of it and not let it outside without anyone supervising it. When I brought it back to the dorm, the first girl to make a move was Bronya as she immediately went up to me before asking in wanting to hold the black cat in her embrace which I agreed, of course. In the first place, I had actually forgotten about this matter. I was too focused on training Mei but it suddenly crossed my mind later on.

Though the black cat is obviously not the same Kuro that she named it after me, Bronya didn't mind and even decided to use the same name for it. And ever since then, Bronya was always seen beside the black cat whenever she was in either the living room, or inside her room. She was also the one to raised her hand in the matter of feeding the cat and supervising it.

But when Bronya was nowhere in sight, Kuro v2 would always come to accompany me in my room. Perhaps, it remembered I was the one saving it from dying of hunger off the street. Either way, I'm more than happy to spoil the little fluff ball as it also brought a smile to my face. 

I spent the whole fifteen minutes spoiling the black cat on my bed, playing with it before two girls slipped out of the door of the Imaginary Space, which was none other than Kiana and Mei. Kiana appeared surprised, perhaps thinking I would be in the living room as it was the case most of the time. Mei nodded toward me in gesture of greeting, to which I responded with a nod, before the two depart from the room as silently as they appeared. 

"It seems today is the day Kiana will be going into virtual world, huh? Hmm? Don't worry about it, Kuro-chan~" I muttered softly to myself while patting the black cat in the head when it perked it's head up toward me. Before the accident at their high school, I remembered that Kiana was going to be learning a lesson of history from Bronya in the virtual world. Bronya was playing a game in her room at the moment, so it makes sense that she couldn't play with the black cat. 

After the two girls exited my room, I followed their presences with my sense for a moment and noticed Mei going toward the living room, leaving Kiana walking depressingly toward her room. Probably because Mei had told her to study history in her room for the exam tomorrow in the hallway.

While Kiana was suffering through a literal mountain of books, Bronya was sending messages to her game chat saying she was ending her game, probably time to teach Kiana. I'd love to experience the virtual world alongside them, plus, I can also meet the strongest valkyrie of the past. However, it is unfortunate but I won't be joining them. I've read enough novels to know that my presence there might brought more trouble than I bargain for.

More than anything, I had already played a VRMMO game in the past on the battleship Hyperion. It isn't a joke that this world's technology is more advanced than my world. I might buy a couple or two VR consoles along with offline games just for the collection once I actually had money for it. If not for the fact that I had to setup the server for the online game and other complicated stuff, I might have gone for it. It's a different story if I bought a knowledgeable person to my world, but I digress.

Anyway, thanks to Himeko on her day off today, I'm also free on the schedule. Rather, I'm always free but it was me that decided to tag along with Himeko to her work, but that didn't matter. 

Since I've got nothing else to do, maybe I should tour around the dorm and the high school. Though boys are rare, they aren't completely nonexistent. It's just that the high school are full of girls that the small amount of boys were unfortunately forced to stay a distance away from the girls' dormitory for obvious reason. They were also separated for the class. Though it might appeared they were discriminated, in actuality, that's not the case. 

For the sake of wanting them to focus on their study and training, they had to be separated, or so Principal Theresa said. But I was an exception to that rule. Theresa had already announced it to her students that there will be a guy living in the same dormitory as the girls, which brought quite the attention toward me back then. Some of the girls are quite curious and occasionally could be seen peeking from the distance when I went out with Himeko.

As for the boys, they were as expected jealous as hell, but who am I to care when I'm living the dream life. Heh, if they wanted the same treatment as me, they should awaken as a herrscher or something but too bad, they are that talentless. Rather, this world is obviously quite cruel toward men if one simply look at the history. Which is given considering the game is for men like me with all the fanservices and beauty for us to drool. 

What, you think I'd be ashamed of admitting the truth about myself? Well, fxck you. I'm a degenerate through and through, but I won't go out of my way to bed them because I'm still a gentleman, mind you. If anything, I'd preferred we get to know each other first. I mean, if I wanted to bed someone, there's people with that kind of job anyway. I'll just say that I'm no longer virgin after three years of world travel.

Man, elves are great, aren't they? Especially those busty elves living in the woods away from civilization, all I can say is that their home is truly a haven. Woops, I'm getting a bit distracted there. Anyway, what I meant to say is that it's fine for me to tour around the place despite being a man. Of course there are also places that I couldn't enter, obviously, but there are still many places that I can go check it out. The only problem to that matter was the curious girls and boys that might follow me along.

Maybe I can ask Mei to guide me instead? Both Kiana and Bronya are busy anyway, Himeko is probably still asleep on her bed so she's also out. As for Mei, she's currently cleaning the living room. It isn't that the room is dirty or anything like that, she simply like to do something in her free time despite only a small amount of dust pilled up around the corner. 

"Alright, it's decided then. I'm sorry, Kuro-chan, but I'm heading out. Do you want to follow me as well, or stay in dorm?" The cat answered back by meowing at me before it jumped off the bed and stroll toward the door of my room. "Oh, you're coming along as well? Great! The more the merrier, isn't it?" I said before opening and closing the door of my room and heading straight toward the living room.

But when I turned my back, Kuro-chan already ran ahead toward Bronya's room. I guess it will just be me and Mei then. Huh, if you think about it, isn't this considered as a date? While I'll be out touring the school with Mei, Kiana was forced to learn history with Bronya's sensei. How unfortunate.

Don't forget to favorite if you enjoy the read so far!

Check out my patreon for more chapters ahead!(5-6 Chapters)

https://www.patreon.com/NeetGuy

Thanks for the support, Talon Hollins, Daniel Barbosa, Victor Gonzalez, GodxHandsome!

12