Chapter 27 – Like A Little Sister
277 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Eri tagging alongside us, the crowd behind us were also slowly increasing in numbers with each place we passed through. I could also feel the boys eyes piercing my back, 'this guy isn't satisfied with Mei-senpai so he's even going after our freshmen's prodigy?! What a bastard! How enviable!' that must be what they are thinking, but I simply ignored them since they are still a bunch of kids. 

Since not even the principal had known about the hidden room on the lower basement yet before the accident, I guess I couldn't visit it until that time comes. It wouldn't be long so I'll patiently wait till then. But the question remains, should I secretly follow along with Kiana to the virtual world of the past? I'm quite curious how her mom looks like in person. It's not like I'm interested in her or anything like that...that was a lie obviously. 

Anyway, it wasn't long before the tour came to an end. At that time, even the crowd had decreased only to a few people who simply had nothing to better to do and decided to follow us. It was quite a relaxing experience I'd say. The only problem was the fact that Eri would always stick close to me, and the look from Mei and the crowd towards me. I neither deny or accept her advance, just simply treating her like how I treated other people. 

"Mei! I was looking for you everywhere, where have you been? Mou!" While we were walking near the school's field, Mei was under attacked by a certain tuna as the latter silently wraps her arms tightly around the former. Looking at Eri who appeared confused at Kiana's sudden appearance, I swiftly introduced the latter to her. I had already noticed ahead of time that she was on her way here, so I wasn't surprised to see her again.

"This white haired girl is Kiana Kaslana," I then inched closer to her while ignoring the blush on her face, I whispered closely to her ears, "If you don't want to be stupid like her, don't stand too close to her or you'll get affected by her incurable sickness that is known as stupidity."

*Swish!*

"I heard that, you jer—dont dodge it!" Kiana exclaimed when she found out I easily avoid her high kick by stepping to the side as her feet hit the floor. Of course by then I had already pulled Eri back with my telekinesis ability when I detected an attack coming from above. Because I had been provoking her a lot in her training, her reaction kind of awakened my sadistic side that I couldn't stop but wanting to do again whenever I see her. Yes, it's quite fun bullying her.

"Ah, your reaction is amazing as always, Kiana-chan. But unfortunately, your combat skill is still..." I shook my head before letting out a tired sigh. If one didn't know me better, they might have thought I was truly disappointed. But in reality, I was just teasing her. 

"Then take my hit like a man, you coward!" She shouted before sprinting toward me with a punch aiming straight to my guts. I simply stopped the incoming fist with a single hand, before twisting my body and putting her hand on my shoulder as I flipped her whole, ending up with her laying on her back against the floor. All of that happens right under a few seconds before the crowd could even blink.

"See, your attack pattern is so simple that I don't even need to use my brain to beat you." There were mumurs going around in the crowd at the back, but I promptly ignored them as it was just that, a background noises. With my hand reaching out toward the girl laying down on the floor, Kiana immediately grabbed it to pull herself up, but of course not before launching a surprise attack using her elbow to my stomach. I could simply dodge it even at such a close range, but I refrained and let it hits me just to see her reaction afterward.

"Ha! Look, I finally hit you! I had told you that you shouldn't look down on me, see what happen in the end, I wo—" "Hmm, did you do something?"

After her attack had hits me, she was too overjoyed that her attack finally connected that she didn't notice that it didn't do much damage to me. In her mind, I might have been sent flying from her elbow attack since Kaslana's blood was known for their strong built;it means they packed a punch. But unfortunately for her, I'm such a paranoid person that the first thing I did once I got myself cheats was to strengthen my body to the fullest of my capabilities.

"What, how come you're fine from that?! Are you a rock person or something?! Ouch!" Before she can say something more rude, I flicked her on the forehead with my fingers. Of course I was holding myself back when doing that, it was just a small punishment after all. Well, she's not exactly wrong in the part where my body is really hard. No, I'm not talking about my special lower body part. It can go hard, yeah, but that's not what I'm talking about.

"It's because you're not training hard enough. I obviously let you hit me on purpose, otherwise how would it be possible with just that level of skill of yours, Kiana Kaslana?"

"Grrr. Hmph, just you wait! I'll surely beat you up once I become the Strongest Valkyrie!" Instead of answering her with word, I decided to mess her hair up and chuckle the moment she pushed my hand away. Honestly, it's been kind of fun messing around with her lately. Maybe it's because my mental age is older than my physical appearance, or that I was used to be like a big brother figure in my life that I had started treating Kiana like my own little sister.

My goal for coming to this world, first of all, was to save/rescue them from the suffering that the future holds for them. I'm going to be completely honest, I do have ulterior motives for doing that. They are all very beautiful after all. If there's ever a chance, why would I waste it? 

I am no hero or world savior. I am very much a selfish person; I do whatever I wanted. If I end up becoming a villain for saving these girls from grieving of losing their loved ones, I'm all up for it. 

Don't forget to favorite if you enjoy the read so far!

Check out my patreon for more chapters ahead!(5 Chapters)

https://www.patreon.com/NeetGuy

Thanks for the support, Talon Hollins, Daniel Barbosa, Victor Gonzalez, GodxHandsome!

13