CHAPTER 1
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The word ‘universe’ was obviously done by a prisoner that remembered their past before prison, also that with the word of 'galaxy'. We, as Unigals, had come up with those words a long time ago, but here on Earth, it was a slow start.

Earth wasn't recognized as a place to live, as in to raise the next 'normal' generations of Unigals, no...It was instead put down as a prison, simply because it was 'active', had animals that seemed to kill and the planet had different climates. When Unigals state 'active', it means that the planet itself may be worth too much work with how much can happen to the land and whatever is on it. Earth calls them Volcanoes, the pimple type of mountains with lava, they were just one big reason that the Unigals did not want Earth as a planet to live on...Not to mention that there was too much water...

Unigals didn't like water that much to live permanently on a planet that had over half of it covered with it!

 

But it wasn't like the Unigals didn’t know of what could be picked up from the planet, like Iron and food, and thought instead that perhaps making the planet a prison, where the prisoners can look after themselves, would be a great plan...

Great plan indeed! Until like the dinosaurs and ice age!

The prisoners had big suspensions that since they had done crimes, they didn't mean anything to the rest of their race...And truthfully, they were correct! Until, that is, a certain Unigal got enough power to state that something needed to be done for the prisoners to have any chance at changing their ways or paying the price for what they had done...

So, Earth was placed as 'too dangerous' and 'too cruel' for a time and prisoners stopped going there...As it was obvious that the prisoners just kept dying!

Seeing that things didn't seem to get any better, as even 'herbivore' dinosaurs still did damage and even could get quite large, the Unigals decided to purge the planet and threw a rock at it, wondering when it will be ready for the next lot of prisoners.

 

Luckily Unigals rarely went 'weird' and used emotions. They often did as required of them as a species, surviving their own way in the universe, and most of them saw how great it was to live without emotions. They trusted each other, they had faith in one another, and they rarely even needed to talk!

Oh, the Unigals thought it was a perfect way to live and perhaps they were right because...Having lost family, seeing them get killed and seeing their lifeless bodies afterwards...It simply could be easier if you could accept it and move on but what if you can't, simply because it hurt too much?

 

The emotional death of their families is what both Hero and Aero both remember. They had been friends for a very long time already, before being locked up on Earth for their crimes, and since then, many times did they think upon what would have happened if they had just acted to who they were supposed to be but...They weren't like that...However much they tried, since they had felt the loss and anger of the death of loved ones, they could no longer turn it off completely.

They had time to figure all this out, while here in prison, they had been able to see that through their actions, thoughts and feelings, they had never been able to become a real 'Unigal' but instead had been turning into this 'human' race instead...Which is ridiculous because we were all just Unigals! Just one lot had emotions and acted out upon them and the others didn't!

 

It had been strange because there was a low number of Unigals that held onto their emotions, then an even lower number of Unigals that acted out their emotions so, normally, prisoners were low in numbers. For some reason though, the Unigals had more prisoners around 6000 years ago, so that helped populate Earth once again.

Hero and Aero were prisoners that came to earth in about 4000 to 3000 BCE, BC to some others. It's called 'Stonehenge' and was made as the new portal, as the other one became blocked...Hero and Aero had wondered why at first but found out rather quickly upon why prisoners destroyed the portals that connected Earth to their home planet...

Upon coming to prison, it was dark...Only showing one light through some type of doorway but...both Aero and Hero were mad! They were completely obstinate about going through the lighted up doorway to where they were to go! They felt wronged, because it wasn't like they had started it! They hadn't killed out of no reason! What about the justice to their families!?

 

They had been stuck at this time though, because they couldn't leave the darkness around the Stonehenge teleport. The problem was, they were getting hungry! So very hungry!

Staying there for a couple of days, maybe hoping for some type of 'mistake' to be noticed to their 'punishment', they were getting weaker and weaker, and adding to that, going through that portal...It would remove their secondary layer of 'skin'...And the reason that they had known that is because of the other few prisoners that had already left through their ‘lit up’ doorway.

…They would feel the cold more, feel the heat more. They would be more prone to sickness and with all the deadly animals they could die over and over again to bites or stings...It simply was way too scary for them at the time of their arrival!

 

So…There wasn’t just one problem…

Not only did they not want to accept their punishment and go through the doorway but…They were bound to lose something quite important to them and their survival! But…They just couldn’t seem to find a way to keep their extra skin! There was no food where they were…None!

In the darkness, beyond mutterings of anger…There were grumbling noises and those grumbling noises only made them more and more mad as the time went on!

 

Without much more thought, considering many others had already passed through their 'lighted' up tunnels, Hero and Aero decided upon a plan. After all, they were starving and dehydrated! Perhaps because of these ‘problems’ being mounted up and the fact that they were really going to ‘prison’…It might have played a part in their next decision…

Fine, they thought, we'll go through the doorway!

They decided to take their own second layer of skin off themselves, yes it hurt, and have the self destruction go off after they go through the 'lit up' doorway and so...

Yet another portal to Earth was destroyed...

Yes, it became understandable upon why teleportation’s became destroyed as…They got angry! Mad! Unsatisfied!

It was like a teenager saying no to their parents and them slamming the door in their parent’s face!

Now…Can this behaviour be something that only some Unigals do or perhaps it’s not only that, that it is also because of feeling that of emotions?

 

Since it wasn’t the first time that the teleport had been destroyed…Hero and Aero don't know how angry the Unigals got over this!

Oh...They were very angry and did not come to see the Prisoners on Earth for quite some time!

Some of the prisoners weren't there for forever, as some could go just after a few cycles of reincarnating. And if the prisoner who had done their time could show that they didn't use their emotions much, like a 'normal' Unigal, they could go back home. Even today you can see the ‘Unigal’ trying to be good by not showing and acting out their emotions. They are the ‘cold’ type of people…Granted, some of them are that way because of how they grow up but some…Some are just Unigals wanting to get out of prison…

But for some specific prisoners on Earth, they did help change Earth to become...Let's just say, they made Earth more interesting...

 

***

 

Just like Stonehenge being a portal to another Stonehenge on the Unigals main planet of 'Sun', a lot of knowledge was either forgotten on purpose or not talked about.

There were some Unigals, who were imprisoned on Earth, that had been burnt to death in a life because of witchery. Being a 'witch' used to be real, just like that of telling prophesies but after that second ‘skin’ had been taken away, the way of witches and what not was severely different!

Some prisoners had become hermits, some started their own clan or tribe or whatever. Why do you think there were skirmishers? Who wouldn't get bored? Who wouldn't want to use their emotions to the max and even find their own happiness in the strangest of ways?

In recent years, prisoners had really missed the olden days of sword and boards. It was never going to stay that way, especially when a lot of prisoners knew of more knowledge but...Who was in a rush!?

Well…The loser was obviously in a rush to win, and so, more technology was formed...

 

Ah, so many things happened where knowledge really did become something else entirely...Like that of myth!

Back through space, many had seen dragons, mermaids and whatnot, bringing the stories to Earth...So, to a concept it was indeed all very real, but those 'mythical' creatures never originated or even came from Earth at any time.

The knowledge had never been just 'made up', no, it was indeed something else in the universe and then used as a story to tell on Earth when a prisoner was...Bored? Feeling creative? Who knows!?

Right up to today on Earth, dragons are on shirts, there were people wanting to live like mermaids and the unicorn was a popular children’s icon. Who would have thought that things that never had been on earth would be so popular? Hell, even the planets that those creatures are on didn’t idolise them this much! To them they are just like…Like a frog on Earth…Normal and strange at the same time? Just another thing on the planet?

 

Unigals, the ones who didn’t care for such things, never had ‘popular’ or ‘famous’ beings.

Not like how Earth seems to have. ‘People’ have gone down in history and it seems being ‘famous’ or ‘well known’ is not something that will disappear any time soon…So, which of the famous ‘people’ through out history are prisoners? And which of them are just family from prisoners? Einstein, you know him, right? He was not a prisoner, in fact a prisoner had tried to sabotage his work!

See, the prisoners had an idea that their race will come and make sure that they don’t advance to the point of being on ships and leaving the ‘prison’, so the prisoners wanted to keep things quiet, but this Einstein was determined to open up the minds of others, like a few more out there…

 

One that was a prisoner, was Lincoln in the 1800’s. His true ‘criminal’ nature came out when he wanted to wrestle, as to upon how he had become a criminal when ‘Lincoln’ did something to a steamboat to help make it float. That prisoner had a strong believe that slavery was not to be used, as his original ‘Unigal’ family having experienced it for a short while. He had ‘tinkered’ with the ‘skins’ of the Unigals that had been getting away with putting his family into slavery and blew them up…And that’s how he came to be on Earth…

The one who shot him when he was known as ‘Lincoln’ though was not a prisoner…

 

It could become a game really! Is that person a prisoner or not? What about that one!?

Gandhi, Napoleon, Shakespeare…For some, they might not look different at all but, you might find one thing that stands out that you never understood until you think, well perhaps he’s a prisoner that remembers? Perhaps it’s a prisoner that didn’t remember but still has that bit of ‘prophecy’ left in him? Or her…

I could go on and on about who was a prisoner and who was a family of a prisoner but I’m going to go back to how some things seem to be forgotten…Because that was what was originally being talked about in the first place…

 

Nowadays, to 'humans', the Stonehenge has basically got 'no idea' written beside it. Why doesn't one of the prisoners claim its original creation and what it was for? Why are they being silent? Are they mad about it still?

...Oh, the pyramids, yeah that was built because the prisoners had wanted to return back home, well that wasn't the only reason, as they simply had nothing better to do at that time...But...It hadn't worked anyway...All they accomplished was giving themselves something to ponder and hope for for a while...

Lining up this, with that, not that either Hero or Aero understood the specifics, it hadn't worked, and they were still trapped...Failed! It wouldn’t have been anything that stuck out, so it was a secret, but it was supposedly going to try and send them back through teleportation, like how the Stonehenge and how it used to be connected to the main planet of ‘Sun’…

 

Anyway, some strange prisoner had suggested to make the pyramids, telling a heap of people to make a pyramid here and making one there but really...Why had they done it? Were they hoping to leave that badly? Did they just need something to do? I mean the 'strange' prisoner was what we call now as a 'psychopath'...

Until this day Aero and Hero cannot answer upon why they had helped build the pyramids and how they seemed happy to waste away many years of their ‘lives’...

But in those days, it was easier to find each other again upon dying and being reincarnated. If you were working on the pyramids, they just made their way back there and met up once again…It was later that it got harder and harder to find one another, as the population on Earth grew and grew…And the percentage of reincarnating prisoners went smaller to the number of families formed from the prisoners…Then, a number what went even smaller, over time, was the percentage of prisoners that remembered, because they had not suicided…

0