CHAPTER 2
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, after finally going through the ‘lit up’ doorway, both Aero and Hero found themselves in what we call ‘Egypt’, which helped them become aware of the pyramids in the first place.

It wasn't the only place, as some prisoners had already been to Greece, which became obvious for Hero and Aero later. It seemed that the prisoners from earlier then Aero and Hero had come up with 'God's' and 'faith' or whatever to help themselves bare with the long tedious time that they were going to be trapped in prison. Some prisoners were dropped off in what is known now as Iraq, apparently, they had stayed somewhat realistic for a while, trying to learn the planet and perhaps get off of it. They were called 'gardeners' for a while, having created what we call now as 'Hanging Gardens'. Perhaps it was just their way of coping...

The Prisoners that went to what we call 'China' now, it is said that a lot of those prisoners didn't kill themselves, as they came up with what is still around today, Buddhism. They seemed focused upon stopping reincarnation and obtaining happiness...Or something like that. Of course, that wasn't the only thing as they had their fights and what not too...

 

Actually, with their second 'skin' off, the Unigals seemed to have different types of skins. Some changed because of Earth, obtaining blue eyes in the snow or darker skin in what is known as Africa and what not but to an extent Unigals were already different upon coming to Earth. Not only did 'racism' never seem to exist for Unigals, because they just didn't think to care and feel for difference of skin like 'humans' do but...The second layer of 'skin' made all Unigals the same. There had been no difference between any Unigal and so it wasn't something that divided them up into 'groups'.

It is said that the ones to have come up with 'racism' and made it something that did divide people was not a prisoner...It was a generation of a family of a prisoner...

In fact, some of the wars were started because of the new generations of prisoners...Without a doubt, a specific German man that didn't like 'Jews' was not a prisoner!

 

It wasn't against any 'Unigal' rule here, that prisoners could not have families. And that's what some did, even though the new generation would become like them, which was 'Unigals' with emotions. Some didn't procreate, as they didn't want children to become like them, or to have them in prison, but quite a number didn't care and mated with another prisoner.

...Life in the past was somewhat easier, yet harder at the same time. Back then there were a lot less Unigals to choose from to make your partner. But…Being someone condemned here, even changing from female to male or the other way around upon being reincarnated, really did make them angry! You can guess what gender they wanted to be…Simply because no one liked to give birth! Yet, the gender was not something you could choose and so many female prisoners made it quite hard for males to obtain them! Yes, it was indeed something they understood with many of the creatures of Earth, upon how the male ‘woo’s’ over his potential mate!

 

There were times when someone was forced, even back then to the present point of time, but…A prisoner found it entertaining to obtain their ‘mates’ interest and so, most of the times when someone is or was forced, it was from a non-prisoner. The prisoners also understood the problems of each gender, making it a bit harder for them to force the other…Again, this was because they were able to feel because of emotions. If they acted as normal Unigals…Would they had cared that much and just forced the woman or man that they wanted to have? Or, if they were non prisoners, ones that were born with these emotions and felt more want to live by the second, would they have done it then?

And so, that was a big reason why prisoners did not mate with other prisoners much, they instead went for the next generations, as the ‘humans’ of today would say something like ‘a chip on their shoulder’, to what the other prisoners acted like all that time ago.…

So, the non-prisoners were, in an understandable way, ‘Fresh meat’. The non-prisoners had no idea upon ‘prison’ and ‘Unigals’, they were just surviving and that was easier to deal with then someone who had anger issues!

 

Living on Earth was known as ‘boring’ often, and so getting over a fear of children being like you and with your 'flaws' seemed to slowly disappear, so, having children seemed to become the new strategy from then onwards.

Was it because all the animals did it? They seemed to live to procreate, didn’t they? They were born, they grew to survive so that they could breed…Instinct…Natural instinct?

Well, whatever it was, males seemed to obtain the want to father children and the women seemed to obtain the want to conceive them...Again, this was not an original Unigal concept, it is one that was formed on Earth...Perhaps it was the planet's fault? Nonetheless, having children and laughing at them as they grew up was a gap filler! They had been stranded, left here…Why not grow a radish?

 

In one particular area on Earth, at one particular time, something happened that seemed to go down in history...

It wasn't a joke at first...

There was a big ocean, there were trees, so one started to make a boat. That boat ‘apparently’, note the word apparently, had been big enough for each animal, times two, and had enough food to last forty years ...It was called 'Noah's Ark'.

...Well, at least they got the person's name who came up with building the boat right...Everything else was just for fun...At first...Never did anyone think it would go this far!

Both Hero and Aero had thought it hilarious, having ventured to see this boat and even help for a short few hours, but really...It's not what it seems at all! How in the world can it suddenly be a huge boat that fits so much and survives through a huge flood?

Granted, it did rain, there was flooding but...Don't worry we all survived, and not all because of one boat!

It's said that Noah kept the 'joke' going...That he gained quite an ego afterwards. He was not so much fun to hang around with anymore after that though!

But…You have to give it to Noah, he was a huge help to bring the start of the acts of what we call now as the ‘Bible’ become something ‘sort of’ real...

 

***

 

Aero couldn’t let it go, seeing the reaction of the person that had seen the ‘alien capture’ story in the paper.

At first, she didn’t do anything, watching as the person left but…

What would be the chances? How many prisoners are left that knew of the past and why the ‘aliens’ had come for that specific person and…Was Hero one of them?

How long had it been now? A thousand years? Two thousand years?

And why, after all this time, could she not forget him?

Of course, she had not always been a ‘she’ and there was even a time where Hero had been the female in their relationship…

 

Oh, when Hero was the female, their relationship had finally taken that next step that Aero had been waiting for! They were great at trusting one another, they were great at sex and desiring each other but there was one thing that didn’t seem to help their relationship, well actually there was at least two. One was that Hero was a conflicting person, always weighing things up to how he’s ‘supposed’ to act to what he’s actually doing. Aero could see it, all the time…It was hard to know that Hero was into and desired Aero yet see that he felt like he shouldn’t feel that way.

Another problem was that they had mostly been males in the relationship stage. Unigals did not procreate for fun, nor did they have sexual or romantic relationships with the same sex. It wasn’t like it was against the ‘law’, it was just something Unigals silently seemed to not do. Upon gaining the emotions of love, of jealousy and desire, it didn’t seem to matter what sex the other was, considering they all looked a like…And that is all Aero felt. It wasn’t hard to have admitted to himself that Hero was his other half…And that’s all there was too it…

 

Hero had a lot more trouble though…

When Hero and Aero where both male, Hero was the one that would lose control, ‘waking’ to what was going on to step back two steps and then question everything. But…When Hero was female, when he remembered he was female through ‘losing himself’ and jumping Aero, he let loose completely on Aero upon those feelings deep down inside of him and that would be something that Aero could never forget!

Ah, the fun they had!

It had been the best, Aero thought, smiling into the memories. It had been a long time ago, back into the BCE time. They were still around Egypt in that time, having found each other after the last death when their new bodies had been about twelve. Hero had taken four years to get over the fact that he had been born a female. He hadn’t blamed Aero, but it didn’t mean that he sometimes wouldn’t snap at him!

Aero couldn’t let it go though, he teased the female Hero often, happily having taken her into his arms to comfort her afterwards.

Hero was the best when he was female…The best…

 

Before then, after having come to prison, both of them had not had families. Granted they had sex, it would be completely unrealistic of males to last more then one lifetime without sex! But the first time they both had a family, was actually with each other and boy did Hero make a big deal about it! He had spouted so much nonsense about childbirth for the rest of those years!

But…With all the spouts and nonsense, they had also been very happy. Hero didn’t have to be conflicted at least over one more thing then usual and it had been enough!

Letting out a quick laugh, Aero stopped, seeing people look at her.

“Nosy bastards!”

 

Placing change on the table, Aero got up and went out the door. She had only been here for a while, previously having stayed in Greece or Egypt but for some reason…

Yes, coming to Australia was indeed strange…Was it the feeling? Instinct? Was it because something had felt familiar?

Whatever it was, it had led her here, to this damned nosy café, in the middle of what looked like a ghost town.

Really? Why the hell am I here!? She thought again.

Letting out a huff, Aero put her hands into her short pants and walked lazily in no particular direction.

It wasn’t like she was a tomboy, no, it’s just this is how she has learnt to act after so long of being both sexes. In fact, those who act tomboyish, are most likely prisoners that have reincarnated and experienced both sexes.

 

Behaviour is strange because the families of prisoners, the children, they don’t reincarnate but it didn’t mean that they couldn’t act like tomboy wannabes! But yes, there was a difference. After doing something for so long, it becomes natural…And that’s what the prisoners had over those who didn’t reincarnate! Habit! Natural habit!

It's not a good or bad thing, acting this way was just years and years of experiencing both sexes, that’s all…In fact, the ‘tomboy’ behaviour only became a big deal because of the children of prisoners putting a lot of thought into what ‘women’ are supposed to act like…

Women suddenly became only useable for childbirth quite a long time ago and that was probably one of the first things that the children of prisoners did. The prisoners knew that they could be born a female and had no part in it, but they never thought it would become such a big thing and even got trapped into it themselves. There’s some who fought, trying to add on more to what they can do, then later came the ‘battle’ for women’s rights and what not, but it was definitely not easy!

 

It had gone back a long time where males were the ‘leaders’…Males where the ‘Kings’, the ‘Emperors’. And to some normal degree, weighing up the ‘humans’, male born children are probably somewhat better then female born children at leading…But!

This does not apply to everyone and to Unigals, who can be both sexes, they can show leadership very well when they are in female form…

Again…But…Just like the humans, there are some Unigals that are terrible at leading!

Unigals learnt long ago that it wasn’t a sex that led…It was the person. The problem, like many other times, was the non-prisoners that changed things…They made it out as though it’s like ‘this’! But really, if one is able to be opened minded, it’s only like ‘this’ because a few said so and they had ‘power’…That’s all…

It really is sad though, how easily it was for a second and beyond generation to overpowering the reason why they were ‘born’ in the first place, simply because they wanted something…Or someone…

It became very clear, quite quickly, that the second and beyond generations, the non-prisoners, were different to the prisoners…That they would die and not reincarnate…That they would feel more and use their emotions…They wanted more, they didn’t understand as much…They were…Very different indeed!

 

For the prisoners who knew what it was like to feel emotionless, at least for a short time, they could see that the children of the prisoners were even worse than they were. It was like emotions were a complete part of them, that they had already gotten used to having them upon being conceived!

But…That wasn’t how they had…

Why are they making a big deal about things that they had never thought about before!?

Why are women only for childbirth? Why did it matter if someone had a browner skin? Why were they naming land? Suddenly people were coming from a ‘country’ and feeling ‘proud’ but…

This wasn’t their home planet and the prisoners felt like they really were not a part of these so called ‘humans’! To a small degree, they were being outcasted by their own creations!

The problem was, there were already so many children of prisoners…They were having children and those children had children and so they started to rule the world quite early, leaving minimal power to the prisoners that started those children!

And so, the prisoners had something to do, and for the most part they didn’t have to do anything…But watch…

1