CHAPTER 3
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Figuring that there really was no reason for her to stay here in this stupid ghost town, Aero wanted to leave and made her way towards the bus shelter.

Yeah…The bus wasn’t coming for another two days…This was out in woop woop area too, so no train station…

“Well, this sucks…”

For a moment Aero just stood there, but then she couldn’t suppress them anymore, her emotions won out! “Dam it! Why the fuck am I here! This is stupid! This is fucked up!”

Letting out an angry huff, then a large breath, Aero let go of her hair and felt a little better. For all the time they’ve been here in prison, Aero felt that living was easier if she just let out her emotions, instead of holding them in all the time.

 

She never used to be like this…She used to hold a lot in, taking in Hero’s nonsense and how he didn’t feel like that she had ever been enough when she had been male…It went back to a long time ago, when Hero’s family had taken her in, before they had gone to prison. She had been grateful, ever so grateful, and Hero’s friendship had been something that Aero had clung to…And she knew it…

She knew that Hero and herself had needed time apart, she needed to detach herself from her friend and Hero…Well, it would be nice to see what the time apart had done for him, but she wasn’t sure if she’d ever find out.

“I’m hot…”

With that, Aero looked around…To find no place close that she could get cooler. It wasn’t like there was no buildings, it just looked like those old timer buildings that had no air con!

“What, the world has gone backwards now in technology? Where the fuck are the air cons!?”

 

Narrowing her eyes, to look around, she notices a small place to the side, perhaps it was like a hotel, with like two rooms, making Aero want to laugh. From her angle and where she was standing, it looked so small that she was glad she looked closer.

Walking up to what could hardly be called a hotel, not even surprised when she could obtain a room, she went in and sat in front of the air con.

Over the thousands of years of being in prison, Aero had died many times but the deaths from here, in Australia, where mostly from the animals…

It really was a mystery, why she was back here, in this god forsaken hell!

She didn’t know how the ‘Aussies’ lived here!

They had to be stupid! They were mad!

Finally feeling normal again, Aero fell back onto the bed and sighed.

 

She didn’t want to waste her time thinking upon where Hero might be, or if he had suicided to forget or not.

She didn’t want to think about living or the experiences that she had to endure to get to this day…She just wanted to live for the now, endure through her emotions as best as she could and perhaps continue to find a way off the planet or something. She had checked out some new age astrology things here, like the telescopes and what not but they still could not send a message or see ‘Sun’.

…Earth was still not…There…The technology still wasn’t good enough yet…

It wasn’t like you wanted Earth to grow to quick, in fact nowadays prisoners who still remember who they really are actually don’t help at all with technology, they let all the other ‘humans’ do it instead. At least then they could state that they didn’t do it! You know, if they ever came here to blame someone or something…

Otherwise, sometimes it’s even harder when you are born into a poor family to go out and check this information. Sometimes it’s hard to travel, because of the new laws and citizen stuff going around.

 

‘Humans’ really had no idea that they were all the same…They walked and talked differently, they might have different coloured skin or came from a different ‘country’ but…They are Unigals! They were just an emotional Unigal that was trapped on Earth! Why the hell are they so damned worried about ‘citizenship’! If they want citizenship, they need to go back to ‘Sun’!

But yes, it was a worry! Must get a visa! Must get a passport!

Urgh!

What happened to the olden days of riding a horse or building a boat and going wherever you wanted to!?

Aero sadly looked up at the ceiling and just could not help but think that as time went on, she was feeling old. Old, tattered, stretched and worn. Time really was terrible here. Unigals didn’t worry for time back home, they could move the planet back into a good spot if it moved, but here, there were years…Cold, hot, muggy, dry…

It was terrible!

 

Was there remorse? Not remorse because of being in prison and wanting to leave it but real remorse for the crimes committed?

Aero did feel bad for exterminating a whole race, and especially the whole planet considering that it could be used for materials and all, especially when the planet was innocent…Which sounds weird…

Unigals wouldn’t have cared to do anything for the loss of his and Hero’s family. They would have just let it go, with no justice at all!

It wasn’t like they’d do it on purpose, to make you feel worse, it was just how Unigals lived. They didn’t burden themselves with the feelings of loss, so they didn’t have to kill anything to make up for it…

The problem was, even if he and Hero felt horrible and felt regret for what they had done, it didn’t matter.

They had killed an entire race, obliterated an entire planet full of materials…So, it is no wonder that they were still here, thousands of years later, enduring reincarnation and living through it day after day.

 

***

 

Aero didn’t want to go outside her small hotel room, practically waiting the entire time inside the room…Right up until about two or three hours before the bus, she once again saw the same person that had snorted at the paper two days ago.

Watching the person go into the small office of the hotel, then go back to his room with a can in his hand, Aero swallowed and felt like she finally had something to do!

If this was indeed another prisoner, how long had it been?

Some of them you don’t care much about, because they were weird or because they didn’t remember, but for some reason Aero was excited!

Rushing out of her room, she entered into his without even knocking!

“The prison of Unigals!” She stated, almost like in a theatre…Seriously, she had done that, so this was just like back then!

 

“…Earth, may we see ‘Sun’ soon!”

There were two reasons upon this type of meeting. One was to state you are a prisoner and that you are wondering if the other is a prisoner. Sometimes it didn’t work in your favour, so it stopped being used around the 15th century AD…But, on times that it did work, it would be answered with these exact same words, to state back that they were indeed a prisoner themselves that remembered.

“What period?” Aero asked, sitting on the small bed beside the man who looked at her with concealed eyes. “Tell me!”

As far as Aero was aware, prisoners had come before she had gotten here to Earth, but had stopped when they blew up the teleport…Could they have met before? What if there was another teleport and this prisoner is new?

Aero was excited!

Ah, a person that watches what he says, probably gone through a lot…Well, we have stories to tell by the looks of it!

“Stonehenge.”

“Me too!” Aero finally felt like the last few decades maybe washed away a bit. Yeah, she was going to stick to this guy for a while!

 

“What are you doing here?” The man asked to the sudden silence of the hot girl beside him.

She was wearing skimpy clothes, making him have troubles looking away.

“…Not too far from here was some new fandangle, new age telescope, I checked it out.”

“And?”

Aero sat in a more comfortable position and sighed, “Nothing, it’ll need more time.”

Another silence hit them then and they stared at each other. First to break contact was the man, as he looked at her only half covered breasts. It wasn’t like he did it on purpose, they just…Stood out…

“…Horny pervert!” Aero stated with a smirk.

If it had been a non-prisoner, a girl might have shrieked and maybe ran away, but remembering many times upon when she had been a man Aero knew damned well what the man in front of her was feeling…Or thinking…No, probably just feeling mostly...

 

Aero hadn’t really thought much of sex in this newest life of hers. Her body was about nineteen now, still a virgin, but with that man’s hungry look, she suddenly remembers sex and how great it can feel.

Licking her lips, Aero watched as the man stared at her openly.

Was it because they were prisoners that it wasn’t uncomfortable? Prisoners didn’t care a lot for virginity, or how sex had to be ‘perfect’. There had been a point there a long time ago that the only good thing about prison was sex and that they could do it often.

It really was weird how they had come here and were opened to such a different lifestyle. Really though, it wasn’t going to help them ‘reform’ and become the ‘normal’ Unigal though…

 

Hero finally looked away and sighed, right now he was as horny as a fucking cat on heat! But teasing himself by looking at the hot girl beside him was really no fun. He would much prefer ripping her clothes off and…Yeah, picturing this was only making it worse…

Fixing himself up, so that his hardened pecker didn’t make him so uncomfortable, Hero looked up and shook his head, “When you say ‘Horny pervert’…Does that mean you’re interested into having a quicky with me?” Hero asked. He had not had sex with a woman since his last life, and this body was about 24 now. Perhaps he had been out of the loop too long!

It wasn’t like sex wasn’t on the mind, it was more like sex was just a tad bit old…It was fun yes but…There has to be something more to living…The problem was finding that something…Now, that kind of thought process didn’t care anymore, his teenager type of mind directly came back to thinking of the hottest girl and school and wanting to fuck her! A bloke is a bloke…Right?

And, just like then, it would be awesome to slip inside this hot thing!

Aero let out a snort to the honest but horny man and shook her head. Perhaps they might get along…But let’s get some facts straight first!

 

“I want a name, where you’re going, if you are letting me tag along and if you have condoms.”

How many women had ever said something like that to Hero? Perhaps one, one at most…In over a thousand years.

Should he take this chance? What was the prisoner here for?

…She simply was too hot!

“Hero, I don’t know where I’m going, you can come too if we can have sex and at the moment, I don’t have condoms.”

There was an urgent need to suddenly have a never-ending supply of condoms!

On the other hand, Aero didn’t hear anything beyond ‘Hero’.

 

For a moment, Aero didn’t believe it, it must have been wrong!

“Sorry what?”

“I don’t have condoms.” Hero stated, considering that was what was on his mind the most at this very point in time.

“No, I meant start again.”

“Oh, you can come with me, if…If we can have sex.” Again, putting this to any other women might have been 'The End', but to a prisoner...It did actually work...

Again, if it wasn’t condoms, it was sex…The potential of sex, how high was it at the moment…Will she accept? She was the one that started this so she shouldn’t leave him hanging! Right?

Hero started to finally realize how strong he had come across…Had he really just said that she can only just come along if she gave him sex?  Ah, she was a prisoner, it should be fine...Perhaps he could lower the circumstance, like a blow job or something...

“…I mean, you can come along. Sex is just extra…Extra like, added…”

 

Aero saw the man quite…Unobservant!

After sex was on the tables, he went stupid! It was something that Hero had done many years ago but surely, this guy had learnt to be civilized! Right?

…Already she was seeing a similarity from this guy and Hero…

“So, where are you going?” Aero cleared her throat, “And what was your name?”

She didn’t know if she really wanted to hear Hero or not. What if it really was him? What if it wasn’t?

They had broken up as friends when the ‘Ten Commandments’ had ‘come out’.

His dearest friend suddenly went all religious on him and started to question everything he’d ever done so seriously that Aero could not handle it!

 

At first it had been a joke, coming up with the book called the ‘Bible’ but upon the ‘act’ of someone called ‘Moses’ and bringing out the new ‘Laws’, Hero had felt like he was scum and didn’t deserve ‘redemption’. Hero had wanted to think that the religion and faith would help him endure his time in prison, he was even a hundred percent certain of karma being real, that he must, from then on, be ‘well behaved’ and do what is ‘right’, so that he will finally be free…But, it had not worked…At all…

It’s understandable that their crimes were very bad, and that they had taken lives, killed…Murdered…

For a time, Aero tried to follow along Hero’s change of wanting to pay for his ‘sins’ wholeheartedly but…In the end, it was too much!

 

Their…Relationship had halted completely, even though they had gone as far as having children together in another lifetime, but Aero felt like he had lost…Lost everything. Hero had been right there, beside him, but Aero felt like he had lost…

That’s when Aero knew that he had to live for himself, because if he kept going this way, he might go as far as suicide and he just did not want to lose all his memories of his loving friend.

There just had been no other choice…He had to leave…

“Hero, and I don’t know where I’m going.”

Aero closed her eyes briefly and nodded…

It was him…It was really Hero…

1