Memories of the past (prologue)
1.2k 9 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

paarthurnax waking up from his 1500-year-old sleep, looked around him, and it was the same landscape, a city completely destroyed with only the remains of the houses, leaving the top of the mountain began to remember the ancient civilization that lived in the region

1700 years ago there was a race called dwarfs, it was famous for its metallurgy and its technologies, they lived on top of the continent's coldest mountain, because of their technologies they started to create spells to reduce the cold, unique clothes, among other artifacts 

Paarthurnax remembers everything that happened, all because of his skill:

Perfect memory (passive): paarthurnax remembers everything he has seen; no matter how much time has passed, paarthurnax will still remember, even the smallest of ants will be remembered 

Paarthurnax remembered that the race of dwarves was negligible; they thought they were superior to the other existing races because of their technology and forging ability, Having enslaved half-human races to serve as labor.

If paarthurnax didn't have the strength he does, he would probably be more of a slave to the dwarves; he felt the malicious aura of each dwarf from miles away. 

And it wasn't just an inferior race that attracted the paarthurnax, but its location, the mountain was perfect for him to make "home" no one without the technology of the dwarves could climb.

To tell the truth, this was what most attracted the attention of paarthurnax, And on the way, he had a race that thought his race was better than others, so why not take advantage. 

As paarthurnax did not want the continent to know about the existence of a giant dragon passing through the cities, he created an illusory barrier around the entire city of the dwarves. On the outside, everything seemed normal, but inside, despair was taking over the city. A shining white dragon hovered through the skies.

The dwarves began to prepare their bows embedded with mana to attack paarthurnax, but no arrows could pierce paarthurnax. Chaos started to arrive in the slaves.

The slaves started to try to escape their chains, but they saw nothing. They only saw the dwarves attacking something; there was nothing in the air in the visions of human beings. 

Paarthurnax didn't want them to die in a dignified way, making paarthurnax not use his magic. He started to step on each of the dwarves that lived in the city, going down to the ground.

The half-humans seeing the scene of the dwarves being destroyed by something Invisible made them afraid, but they saw an opportunity to get out of that slavery. This gave them the strength they needed 

Paarthurnax knew this would happen, so he put an illusion effect on any being that was not a dwarf. The massacre was totally one-sided. spells, physical attacks, psychic attack nothing worked, despair began to take the affection of the dwarves, the warriors in front were brutally trampled, the magic of the magicians had no effect, and with the white dragon advancing more and more, Dwarves' exercise was powerful compared to humans, magical enhancement technologies made all the difference on the battlefield, The strength that these warriors had surpassed the limits and made people become a real killing machine, these people were the ones who were in front of the battle against paarthurnax

The half-humans saw that all the dwarves were dead, so they started to loosen the chains and flee the place.

An hour has passed since the battle started, and only a few dwarves left that didn't have the rotten aura. In that paarthurnax, he used a memory spell and changed everything he saw, leaving his mind calm, And that's how paarthurnax got a new "home." 

Paarthurnax thought to himself: that was a long time ago, the existence of dwarves must be extinct, but there is someone I left alive, so I wanted to know their locations. I don't know. I want to see how other countries have adopted the new lifestyle, with half-humans, I think I should visit some city. 

well, that was just the beginning of a story that generated a lot of data falling in 20, frustrations, happiness, and a new RPG, my friend, who was only a player, decided to create his own RPG, It made me happy. However, his RPG is still being produced. I hope you enjoyed it, that was just the beginning. Paarthurnax will now go to a city of humans and half-humans. Will, there be another city destroyed, or will he just observe from afar? Only time will speak.

This first chapter has only 780 words, but I want to bring branches with 2000 words, as it is massive to write the story of an RPG, I want to try to write at my own pace so as not to get discouraged And to think that I'm being forced to write. 

 Thanks for your time reading, and If you can give any tips, I would be grateful

33