SS 1: Housekeeper POV
94 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

             It was early in the morning when the people of Windsor mansion had all woken up. The Master of the mansion, Kris Windsor, stayed with his wife and newborn daughter until his assistant had to drag him by his collar to work. The Master resisted so hard that the head butler and the footman had to assist the assistant. Meanwhile, the servants started their assigned tasks.

             Rose, the housekeepeer, walked across the corridor with poise as she did her daily inspections. While monitoring the maids, she ensures her masters would not be disturbed, and had their every needs promptly attended to.

"Mew… Mew…"

             As Rose was about to instruct one of the maids to prepare breakfast, the soft and feeble cries of a kitten could be heard from behind a beautifully engraved antique door.

             While looking at the name tag artistically inlaid with silver, Rose straightened her outfit and composed herself before knocking on the door.

"Madam, this is Rose."

             A gentle yet weak female voice replied, permitting her to enter.

"Rose, come in. My husband seemed to have troubled you."

             She silently walked into the room and a scene she was rather familiar with came into view. With a large sturdy bookshelf filled with rare collections to her left and an oversized bed that could fit almost three people to her right, the room had been decorated lavishly and elegantly under the direct supervision of the Master himself.

             Rose first bowed to the woman lying on the bed, greeting her superior. The woman was none other than Madam Lydia Windsor, the target of affection for the Master. As Rose walked closer, the Madam braced herself and attempted to leave the bed.

             Not good, Rose thought as she rushed towards the bed to help the Madam back down.

"I'm sorry. Thank you," The madam said and reached toward the crib. "I think she's hungry. Can you pass her to me?"

             Rose bowed slightly in acknowledgment of the order, not before she covered the Madam with a blanket to prevent her from getting sick.

             Rose quietly walked towards the cradle, trying not to scare the Young Mistress Ellie. She gently picked up the kitten, ensuring her claws would not make the slightest scratch, as she consoled the young child in her arms:

“Miss must be hungry. This humble servant will bring you to Madam, this servant promises it will not be long.”

             Cradling Ellie gently in her arms, Rose brought the kitten towards the Madam while humming a soothing tone.

             The Madam patiently waited as Rose handed her the kitten. She looked at the kitten in her arms with eyes full of motherly love. After lightly patting Ellie, she slowly closed her eyes and a soft magic aura enveloped her.

             Her human body slowly changed. Pure white silky fur began growing over her skin, her hands and legs changed into paws and four tails appeared from the back of her hips. A moment later her human form was replaced by a big cat. That beautiful white cat was, without a doubt, the very same woman that Rose had handed the kitten over to, Lydia Windsor.

             Being a 90% human-catwoman, Madam Lydia was one of the most powerful beings in [Nekodia]. High-leveled animal people, like Madam, would not only obtain a human appearance as they level up but would also be able to freely transform back to their original form

             The Madam watched Ellie with warm eyes as the small kitten crawled towards her for milk the moment she had turned back into a cat. She continued to look at Ellie as if she was lost in thought. However, no one, including Rose who was beside her, knew what she was thinking.

             Watching the warm scene between the mother and daughter pair, Rose left the room and closed the door silently so as not to disturb the masters of the house.

             She laid her back against the door, knowing that things will get busy with a new addition to the household. She closed her eyes and became still, contemplating something. After a moment of pause, she opened her eyes and walked away as if nothing had happened. However, deep in her eyes, feelings of happiness and motherly love could be seen.


EDITOR:
Meandearing Otaku
Dbrose

All you Head Maid fan out there, hope you guys enjoy this side story.

 

EDIT on 12 May: I changed Rose's role from Headmaid to housekeeper. I will provide glossary references to sites why I believe Rose is supposed to be Housekeeper.

3