Chapter 1
1.3k 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’ve just barely arrived at a beautiful restaurant that I often take high-profile clients to. I was invited here by Taylor, who said he had a surprise for me. His surprises are either really lame, like dumping more work in my lap, or something insane, like a private jet. I’m unsure of which it’s going to be this time. 

I enter the restaurant, confirm who I am, and am escorted to my table. Imagine my surprise when it isn’t Taylor at the table, but one of the most stunning women I’ve ever seen. Curly red hair, a light smattering of freckles, professional looking glasses, and a killer body that she doesn’t seem ashamed to show off. She’s wearing a tight, revealing dress that highlights her body wonderfully. It shows so much cleavage that I have to wonder if it counts as indecent exposure. 

This has to be the wrong table, so I ask the man who escorted me. 

“Hey.. are you sure this is the right table? I was supposed to be meeting a friend.” 

“Sir, this is the correct table. We do not make mistakes.”

 “Alright,” now that I think about it, this is absolutely something Taylor would pull; Find some woman he thinks I would be interested in, then send me on a blind date without me knowing. 

Fucking Taylor.

The red-head looks up from her table “Hello, you’re Mr. Stann, presumably?” 

“Yeah, that’s me,” I say as I sit down. 

“I imagine you’re confused.” 

“No, Taylor set this up, didn’t he? ”

 “Why yes, he did. Did Mr. Aureus tell you anything?” 

“No? Wouldn’t that kind of defeat the purpose?” 

“Of… what?” 

“The blind date?” Upon hearing this, she bursts out laughing. 

“You’re misunderstanding things, Mr. Stann. This isn’t a date. This is a proposal.” 

“Oh shit! I’m getting married?” she’s just barely recovered from her laughing fit, but launches into another one. After taking a moment to recover she responds “No no. I meant a different kind of proposal”

A business proposal? If so, She’s talking to the wrong man. If she wanted something done she should be talking to our sales team, or maybe even to Taylor if the order’s big enough.

“What kind of proposal?”

“A vacation. A week-long getaway to a private island, reserved for only the most esteemed individuals.”

“You’re doing this to offer me a vacation? How much is it?”

“Free.”

“Seriously? That raises a lot of questions.”

“And I fully intend to answer them. First, let’s eat.”

Food is brought out to us. Rather than placing individual orders, there is a predetermined menu with many courses. It’s always delicious, but if you’re like me and have a less-than-refined palate, you end up skipping stranger ones. I pass on a few of the courses, but she gladly eats everything that’s brought out.

As we leave the restaurant, a limousine pulls up and she hops in the back, gesturing for me to hop in as well. “Wait, my car’s here I can’t just leave it,” I remember.

 “Your car has been taken care of.” 

“You stole my car?” She lets out another long laugh, before responding. “No. We had it taken home for you by a skilled driver.”

“You know where I live?”

 “We know a lot about you. Learning about you and your proclivities was necessary for our vetting process.” 

I’m a little hesitant to just hop in the car upon hearing this, but Taylor wouldn’t set me up with dangerous people would he?

I get in the limo. It’s spacious and quite luxurious. There are still occasions where I’m overwhelmed by the wealth around me. I came from a middle-class home, so the wealth that many of the extremely rich blow on needless purchases often catches me off guard. This limo is rather tame compared to some of the things I’ve seen, but it’s obviously a very expensive car. After we both get situated, she begins to speak.

“Now that we’re alone I can speak more freely. We would like to offer you a week-long getaway at our newest resort, located on a synthetic private island. All expenses are paid and you will not need to worry about transportation.”

“That sounds nice… but what’s the catch?”

“There isn’t one.”

“Sure.”

“So cynical… you’re just like he said.”

“Who said?”

“Your friend, Mr. Aureus.”

Yet again, she namedrops Taylor.

“Did you give him the same offer?”

“Yes, we did, he was actually the one that turned us onto you as a candidate.”

As I stated previously, there’s no way Taylor would send a bad offer my way. Although he can be a handful, he’s trustworthy, and a good friend.

“So… you want me to stay expense-free at a resort on a private island… and you want nothing in return.”

“That’s correct.”

“Do you mind me asking why?”

“With this resort, we are trying something more… experimental. You, Mr. Aureus, and several others will be helping us to stress-test and isolate flaws.”

“What do you mean by ‘experimental’? ”

“I believe you’ll find a practical explanation more tasteful. Do you mind if I get comfortable?”

“Uh, sure?”

She doesn’t respond as I watch the straps of her dress fall from her shoulders. The top half of her dress is now hanging loosely, and her chest is completely exposed. I’m stunned, to put it simply. I have 1000 things that I want to say, but I can’t seem to form any of them into coherent sentences. Rather than anything meaningful, the only thing I can get out is, “nice tits.” 

“I haven’t had any complaints. You can touch them if you’d like.”

I’m still stunned. She’s coming onto me, right? She’s totally coming onto me! Wait… why is she coming onto me? Is this part of the deal or something?

“Y-you want me to touch your breasts?”

“I want you to do more than that. Consider this a trial run of our services on the island.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll explain in detail later, for now, just fuck me.”

I’m unsure about this whole thing. It could be an especially elaborate attempt to blackmail me, but again, this whole thing was set up by Taylor. Maybe it’s alright if I just do it?

I’m trying to decide, but that ends when I feel her chest press against me. As I’d been lost in thought she’d closed the distance between us. she’s now coming in for a kiss. At this point, there are so many things floating around in my mind that the glut causes it to completely shut down. She pulls me into a deep kiss and I offer no resistance. I’m not actively participating in the kiss, partially due to nervousness and inexperience, but also because my mind needs to reboot before I can properly respond to the situation. Her hands explore my body, and her tongue shoots deeper into my mouth. I sit there with my hands by my side and my body tensed up like I’m in danger. She notices that I am uncomfortable.

“Relax. There’s nothing to worry about. Everything that goes on in this car is between you and me.”

“It’s not that I’m worried about you spilling the beans… it’s something else”

“Oh? And what would that be?”

“I’m… not very experienced with this kind of thing.” It’s honestly kind of embarrassing to admit that I’m a virgin, so I went with “inexperienced” instead.

“That’s perfectly fine. Let me do the work while you enjoy it.”

Her hands stop exploring my body and instead focus on unbuttoning my pants as her head lowers from our kiss. My pants and underwear drop to my ankles, and she comes face to face with my dick. She wears a look of shock, saying

“Holy shit. You said you were inexperienced?”

“Um… yeah?”

“I can’t believe you’ve been hiding this monster from the world. We’re going to have to make up for lost time.” I’m not really sure what she means by “this monster.” I thought my prick was about average.

Before I can explore my previous thought further, she begins to lick the head of my cock, which blows me away. Although I don’t have much of a frame of reference, I can tell that she’s very talented. She likely has a great deal of experience. I have no idea what to do with my hands, or with anything for that matter, so they just stay by my side. Her licks gradually transform into experimentally putting the tip of my cock into her mouth. She’s staring right into my eyes as she slowly begins to take more of my cock. She moves her head back and forth, with each thrust she takes more and more until her head is making contact with my balls. I would be worried that I was hurting her, but her eyes tell me that she’s in total bliss. This whole night she’s struck me as well put-together and professional, so the difference between what I’d seen and what I’m currently seeing causes something to swell within me. I don’t want to cum in her mouth, I want to fuck her. Seeing her slavering on my prick is immensely satisfying, but it’s not enough.

I pull her head off of my cock. I can see a flash of disappointment in her eyes before she sees what I’m doing. I grab her and push her onto the seat, in a doggy position. I pull up her dress and pull down the subsequently revealed lacy black panties. I would like to take more time to enjoy the view, but I’m rabidly horny and want nothing more than to fuck her until she can’t walk.

I slap my dick in between her asscheeks, and she looks back at me. I can see the burning lust etched all over her face. She wants this just as badly… no… more badly than I do. I’m more than happy to oblige.

I align myself with her pussy and am ready to thrust in, but I miss. I keep trying, but I can’t seem to get inside. “Need some help?” She says with a slight grin. She seems to find this really funny, and the previous mood is shifting from erotic to humorous. 

“I… I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize. Nothing’s more of a turn off than apologizing during sex.”

“Sorry...”

“Just stop talking.”

She helps me align myself, and I thrust into her. I have to take a moment to steady myself. The inside of this woman feels beyond heavenly. Her pussy’s so snug… and wet… and warm… and the rest of the woman’s none too shabby. I grab at her breasts and begin my repeated thrusts into her. I was close to orgasm before, and I can feel myself getting closer. Her pleasured moans are echoing in the car as I force myself deeper inside of her.

“Oh god… harder... All the other men were so bad.”

I’m once again happy to oblige. I begin to swing my hips harder, causing a meaty slap every time I make contact with her ass. It’s jiggling enticingly, so I take my hands from her tits and rest them on her hips, plowing her harder and causing even more pleasing jiggles. I hadn’t really paid much attention to it due to how intensely she is flaunting everything else, but her ass is really stellar. It’s bigger than her frame would imply, but not so big as to look fake. She’s a natural beauty in every sense of the term.

I’m about to cum, but there’s no way I can do that before she does. I absolutely refuse. To speed her along I begin to play with her clit, which stands proudly. I use my other hand to play with her breasts. These actions combined cause her moans to transform into something closer to screams. Her body tenses,

“Oh my god! I’m cumming!”

“Good, because so am I!”

I thrust deep inside her and explode, letting out all of my seed. Her body is repeatedly tensing and untensing, causing her cunt to squeeze around my dick, furthering my own orgasm. I grab onto her hips and push myself as deeply as I can go, causing her to let out another loud, pleasured scream.

Gradually, both of our orgasms wind down, leaving me splayed across her back as she pants into the seat. She begins to speak.

“That was amazing.”

“Yeah… you were amazing.”

“I’ve never felt like that before.”

“Neither have I.”

She pushes herself off of the seat, causing both of us to sit on the floor. “We should get back to business.”  We redress, but rather than going back to her original seat, she sits next to me with her hand on my lap and her head leaned over on my shoulder.

“That was just one of the benefits of our resort. If you choose to come, you will be able to do that as much as you want with as many women as you want.”

“It’s some kind of sex resort?”

“You could call it that, but it’s so much more.”

She begins to explain what she means. The resort is simply titled “Calypso,” and is reserved for the most wealthy and powerful individuals on the planet. It is intended to be a Super-Luxury resort that people will spend millions to stay at for just a day. It’s so expensive for a variety of reasons. Firstly, they want to keep the population of visitors low, so that each visitor can have a premium experience. Secondly, the science behind the island. The island is populated entirely by synthetically made women. They use DNA baseplates and alter them to create beautiful, varied women who are always down to fuck. Third and finally, You can take women home with you, but only if they want to go with you. This is the biggest reason why it’s so expensive.

Their business model seems strange. The island is like a buffet of women, where you can take home as many as you can seduce, but only at an absolutely exorbitant price point. 

At the end of our discussion, I’m unsure about whether I want to proceed with this. There’s nothing to whistleblow, as there’s nothing technically illegal with what they’re doing. What they’re doing is morally dubious at best, however. My mind’s giving me mixed signals but my dick’s giving me the all-clear. She can see that I’m unsure on whether to take her up on her offer and speaks to assuage my feelings.

“I’m one of the synthetic people, and if I wasn’t grown, I wouldn’t exist, and we never would have met. You don’t need to feel bad, having you use my body is the happiest I’ve ever been.”

“The happiest you’ve ever been? Really?” I’m somewhat incredulous at her statement. The sex was amazing, no doubt, but that was really the happiest she’d ever been?

“Absolutely.”

“I... don't know about this.”

“You have to come to the island. If you don’t, we’ll never see each other again.”

She’s looking into my eyes with tangible sadness. She’s right. She’s one of the synthetic women, and I absolutely must have her.

I kiss her deeply. She looks shocked for just a moment before returning the kiss.

I pull away, still looking into her eyes, and say “I’ll accept your offer. I’ve been needing to take some time off for a while.”

She nods, and we begin to talk logistics. There’s very little that I’m responsible for. Transportation will all be handled on their end, along with pretty much everything else. The only things I’m planning on bringing are clothes, and even those can be handled by the resort if you so desire.

The car stops, and I realize we are at my house.

“Ah, I suppose I should get out now?” I don’t really want to leave her, but it’ll only be a month before we see each other again.

“Yes, this is where we will part ways for now. Don’t worry, in a month we’ll see each other again. Then, if you desire it, we’ll never need to part again.” She presses her lips to mine in yet another kiss. This time, however, it’s to seal a deal. We will see each other again, and when we do, she’ll be mine.

Hello, and thank you for checking out this series! This is my first foray into writing of any kind, so feedback is much appreciated. I intend to focus heavily on characters and dialogue, so if things sound clunky or out-of-character, don't hesitate to tell me!

14